Harry and Meghan #12 Goodbye Cricklewood and hello Hollywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I had a look but can't find anything, however I did find this which is interesting. It makes you wonder what else the DM have on her if they are going ahead with this case.

Copyright, public interest and privacy
It’s ridiculous when you take into account how much she has courted the press this week. She just wants everything on her whitewashed terms and, unfortunately, the contents of that letter will make her look really bad. It just seems like every time she tries to control her image it ends up going tits up, a la mad faced limo picture 😂 Karma is a witch Meghan and she’s coming for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So at the event where she wore the blue dress they travelled to it in separate cars.... We all saw that..... Any particular reason why? Anyone know?
Probably not enough room in one car for Meghan, Harry and her MASSIVE EGO!!

Likely Harry will be giving the "there was 3 of us in this marriage" interview in the next few years 🙄.

Reactions: 17
Absolutely.
We need to stop making excuses for him.
He's a wrong 'un.
Planned, calculated and carried out imo.I hope they rot.
I'm not making excuses for him I was just pointing out it wouldn't be easy to admit you wanted to cancel the wedding. He is a disgrace the way he has behaved toward the country and the Royals and WHEN they divorce I don't want him coming back playing the 'poor Harry who lost his mum' victim card because they are NO excuses for the way he's behaved!

Reactions: 12
Incase anyone needs a recap of recent events.....

When you read this it makes your blood boil.......she's rotten to the core......a user...... absolutely vile......and Harry..... Jesus christ....

I hope they both just duck off.

Appar7they are setting up a charity for military veterans in the US and UK https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...le-plan-focus-military-step-Royal-duties.html
Please no...... No.....no.......im begging nothing in the UK.... duck off..... Go to the states..... Canada..... Outer Mongolia.... Anywhere anywhere..... But duck off away from the UK. We've had out share of em its someone else's turn.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm not making excuses for him I was just pointing out it wouldn't be easy to admit you wanted to cancel the wedding. He is a disgrace the way he has behaved toward the country and the Royals and WHEN they divorce I don't want him coming back playing the 'poor Harry who lost his mum' victim card because they are NO excuses for the way he's behaved!
No, I realise you're not, was working backwards through comments this morning.😣
I really don't know what my opinion is on the wedding, didn't watch it at the time, but looking back at it, he doesn't exactly look like he's having a whole lot of fun.
The fallout from a cancellation would have been catastrophic.....RF being accused of racism would've been just the start.

Reactions: 7
No, I realise you're not, was working backwards through comments this morning.😣
I really don't know what my opinion is on the wedding, didn't watch it at the time, but looking back at it, he doesn't exactly look like he's having a whole lot of fun.
The fallout from a cancellation would have been catastrophic.....RF being accused of racism would've been just the start.
I feel let down by M and H, quite frankly. I feel betrayed. I enjoyed the wedding, I originally became excited because I thought Harry would have what William has, then everything slowly started to unravel and come away at the seems. Her strange behaviour is what prompted me to start the thread on Tattle.

Reactions: 22
Long time lurker here.

Actually cannot put into words how much I despise Ginge and wicked witch. Harry was a good, decent, down to earth guy when he was floating around the army (for a very brief period we were in the same regiment) but now, he reminds of nothing more than a split brat who has packed all his toys in a little suitcase and marched off down the garden path.

As for HER - absolute gold digging, social climbing narcissist. I said it the minute they got together she had her eyes on titles and money rather than actually being a member of the royal family and doing some good. She's brought nothing but shame and scandal to the RF and don't even get me started on them two disrespecting the Queen.

You know the reason why HM is Queen - because of an American and their "allure". Yeah right both thought they would be queen, instead they ripped the family apart from the inside.

Thought it would share this article with you as it came up on my Google news feed.

There is always one fuctard plays the racist card. That really irritates the hell out of me 🤬. From that article:

@MSNBC What did I just hear? Racist #VictoriaMather just said Meghan Markle was five clicks up from trailer trash. @VanityFair is this who you want representing your brand?! Fire her now! #MeghanAndHarry pic.twitter.com/K1Vwuds6Hk

— s.m.gaines (@sm_gaines) March 7, 2020

I feel let down by M and H, quite frankly. I feel betrayed. I enjoyed the wedding, I originally became excited because I thought Harry would have what William has, then everything slowly started to unravel and come away at the seems. Her strange behaviour is what prompted me to start the thread on Tattle.
I think she thought she would swoop in, take all the public love away from Kate and be the number one most loved member of the royal family and was devoured by jealousy when she realised she had no chance. She just did not do her homework into what is expected of someone when they marry into a British institution and it's quite plain to see that either Harry didn't drum into her about protocol and what would be expected of her or she chose to ignore him. The latter I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
'Betrayed' sums it up. 👏

Reactions: 10
There is always one fuctard plays the racist card. That really irritates the hell out of me 🤬. From that article:

@MSNBC What did I just hear? Racist #VictoriaMather just said Meghan Markle was five clicks up from trailer trash. @VanityFair is this who you want representing your brand?! Fire her now! #MeghanAndHarry pic.twitter.com/K1Vwuds6Hk

— s.m.gaines (@sm_gaines) March 7, 2020

I think she thought she would swoop in, take all the public love away from Kate and be the number one most loved member of the royal family and was devoured by jealousy when she realised she had no chance. She just did not do her homework into what is expected of someone when they marry into a British institution and it's quite plain to see that either Harry didn't drum into her about protocol and what would be expected of her or she chose to ignore him. The latter I think.
I actually am starting to think her mental state goes way deeper than narcissism. She seems seriously disconnected with what is considered normal behaviour. Jealousy is such an unattractive trait that most people know it and will do their utmost not to come over as jealous, even if they are racked with it, they keep it internally. And it’s not just jealousy, she displays so many disturbing traits, the constant clinging on to Harry and self promotion at his expense. She seems to have no barriers when it comes to hiding the most unattractive negative traits of human beings. I’m not a psychologist but I’d love some insight into what a trained professional would make of her behaviour. Most narcissists I’ve come across are surreptitious about their activity, but she seems to wear it like a badge of honour. Something just seems unhinged about her. I’m reminded of the bunny boiler in Fatal Attraction.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I actually am starting to think her mental state goes way deeper than narcissism. She seems seriously disconnected with what is considered normal behaviour. Jealousy is such an unattractive trait that most people know it and will do their utmost not to come over as jealous, even if they are racked with it, they keep it internally. She seems to have no barriers when it comes to hiding the most unattractive negative traits of human beings. I’m not a psychologist but I’d love some insight into what a trained professional would make of her behaviour.
Almost identical behaviour to Ted Bundy.
Particularly the smiling.....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree, she chose to ignore. You only have to look at the fact she had done her homework on Diana and adored the idea of her. Of course she knew all about Diana's family, including Harry before she met him. The pictures of her in her home with the Diana book on the bookshelf for instance. I did read on Twitter that apparently on the night they first met(and of course there is still some ambiguity on how/when and where they met) that Harry was drunk when she first snared him into her trap.

I think she underestimated the power the British Institution and the Queen have. She didn't grow up in this country so wouldn't know first hand protocol and the English way of life. "Keep calm and carry on" is a saying which gets banded around a lot, but when you think of it most Brits subconsciously follow this rule. She had all this planned out(not the negative press) in her own way. A women who kept a diary or log of events and incidents(plus photos) at royal residences in the early days of her relationship with Harry did not have a plan all along? Yes, she probably wanted to be the jet setting people's princess (or duchess) living at Windsor castle and only doing engagements which suited her. I believe the royal courtiers and advisors tried very hard to show her what was expected of her and how to behave. But she chose to do it the MEEEghan way, which as we have and are seeing doesn't work.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her constant domineering body language is really irritating. Plus the back of that blue dress is really awful, the colour is great and she’s the slimmest she has been in a long time yet she looks like a sausage in casing. Desperately needs a stylist. The Sussex Claw

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.