Harry and Meghan #119 No money, No shame, We've even stolen her Majesty's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate had 3 kids of her own to occupy. Plus, as pointed out by someone else, if she’d tipped up with a pram, brolly etc she’d have her hands free and in a better place than someone permanently holding a small baby.
She is going to be rightly ridiculous with Archie on one hip and a baby in her arm for the upcoming pap shot ... She won't use a pram/ buggy thst would be giving free advertising to a company that hasn't coughed up gazillions $$$ to have a blue blooded royal merch their product

Reactions: 36
Welcome @Squatcobbler this is a great forum for honest opinions, sugar free and lots of bad language, especially from me I believe my old age gives me the right to behave badly.

Hope you continue to enjoy it all and get some laughs

Reactions: 37
I wonder if that's why poor Archie was in a vest at duck rabbit!

Reactions: 33
I was wondering where Dorito got to, ancient bones and all that

I am sure there was a short video as George and Charlotte are running around and climbing in the back of Catherine's vehicle.

I could be wrong, I bought a magazine and birthday card from the newsagent on Saturday and swore I put it on the back seat of the car and I was certain my Dad had grabbed it and taken it to bring in as I got the shopping out the car.
Well it wasn't in the house. He could not remember taking it from the back seat and checked the car from top to bottom 20 times while I checked the house.
I had left them at the supermarket checkout that I stopped at on the way to the car.

Apologies for the waffling on.

Reactions: 26
did you find any...?
we did, but unfortunately the guests were just never quite in the right place to see the "capture", but always arrived just a few moments too late, after the haggis had been killed and skinned and the outer haggis skin given to the dogs as a tasty reward for helping in the hunt The guests did have a lovely supper each night though eating "their" haggis

She was not supposed to be there but like everything in her life she kneejerks and thinks all and sundry will rally to her.

She chose the wrong place and the wrong people it's an enclosed little clique with supercilious cunts who won't give anyone below their little circle a welcome. I loathe them all from having to serve food and drink to them some years back, in fact I had a run in with one of them when he said "my good woman" after showing off to his hoorays and I told him to fuck off you weak chinned tosser it felt good at the time but was never allowed to work at one again.

Reactions: 49
Welcome @Squatcobbler this is a great forum for honest opinions, sugar free and lots of bad language, especially from me I believe my old age gives me the right to behave badly.

Hope you continue to enjoy it all and get some laughs

Thanks so much, a lot of my vocab is expletive laden when I get really pissed off so it's nice to be somewhere that has no perma offended thin skinned twatwaffles!

Reactions: 35
Thanks so much, a lot of my vocab is expletive laden when I get really pissed off so it's nice to be somewhere that has no perma offended thin skinned twatwaffles!
No problem here feel free to vent and it has only happened to me once that someone objected but my lovely Tattler buddies put her in her place and she left, I believe our Freda told her to fuck off.xxx

Reactions: 44
Oooh more tea from Jessica mulroney

Haha worst rated comment from the above article:
She only ever clinged on to Princess Meghans' coat tails....desprate for fame like Cath...only global superstar here and she is married to Prince Harry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Who is this thick as shit sugar?? What a complete and utter ignoramus.

Doxy and Mulrooney are fame whores who feed off each other and because doxy is trying to keep her "Woke" image clean she has dropped her like a smelly turd. They really deserve each other. Global Superstar my arse more like a global gobshite in designer clothes

Reactions: 33
I wonder how they'll stop H from sending a photo of the statue to the wife who would then no doubt leak it before the unveiling

Reactions: 31
At this same event one of my co-workers was told to put more paper in the toilet by one of the hoorays as it wasn't to his satisfaction, and he told him "if you weren't so full of shit you wouldn't need it,", he was a Scouser and one of the funniest men I have ever met..

We did both lose our bonuses for that day and I have loved Scoucers ever since.

Reactions: 41
I wonder how they'll stop H from sending a photo of the statue to the wife who would then no doubt leak it before the unveiling
He’s cut it fine with quarantine so isn’t allowed out to see it before it happens. If he they did leak any pictures there would be a backlash.

Reactions: 28
I can imagine it! Well done. I think this was simply a casual outing though which is why Kate had a picnic for her kids and Smegma just hadn't thought beyond the idea there would be hot and cold running staff running to her fulfil her every whim. Harry was to blame for a lot of this lack of social awareness imo. He stupidly thought it either didn't matter or that she would 'wing it' - it did and she didn't.

Reactions: 32
Yep. Been there, done that, learned the hard way.

Harry found granny's dress up soldier stuff stored at Frogmore so hes practising his look for the unveiling. As usual he is unhappy as there weren't enough medals for his liking.
I think he's also found the steak and kidney pies and the treat cupboard with all the chocolate and cakes. Fat git.

Reactions: 40
Thank you for taking one for the team.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.