Harry and Meghan #113 threatening another lawsuit, the media needs to put them on mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rewrite of the Bench

... ouch.

Reactions: 42
Not sure if this posted yet, a few pages behind. Like a dog chasing it's tail trying to keep up with these threads.

Reactions: 58
Not sure if this posted yet, a few pages behind. Like a dog chasing it's tail trying to keep up with these threads.
I get the feeling that Trudeau was obviously pissed off when he was told he was going to be in the second division of world leaders on the back row of the photo, so turned up looking like Laurence Llewellyn Bowen to have the last laugh.

Reactions: 47
Here's a link to Nick Cave's newsletter content.

I do love the Vampire's Wife but Carrie doesn't carry anything off particularly well.

Reactions: 14
I accidentally dropped the one I was reading in WHSmith, the corners were a bit squashed. Bargain bin next week

Reactions: 26
I get the feeling that Trudeau was obviously pissed off when he was told he was going to be in the second division of world leaders on the back row of the photo, so turned up looking like Laurence Llewellyn Bowen to have the last laugh.
He’s so obviously having some kind of midlife crisis ; the beard, growing hair long etc

Reactions: 21
For the love of God!
Spoiler alert next time , please.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I give you credit for trying to reason with them. I just put them on ignore.

Reactions: 17

Reactions: 11
it must be a bit of a nightmare place the USA to be an employee. A business owner with a few good ideas, much better. But the average waged worker gets a relatively poor deal and they have to commit a lot to work, to get on.

In a way this reflects American societies values as a whole though ; very money and live to work focused and a lot of focus on personal responsibility rather than expecting anyone else to help out very much - a rugged individualism and the mindset drummed in from an early age that this is the land of opportunity. you can be anything you want to be, success is widely lauded encouraged and celebrated, but if you find yourself on the scrap heap it’s probably mostly your own fault.

This thinking prevails across the political divide in the states, it’s culturally what America is.

To European eyes it seems very callous but Americans often don’t tend to see it in those terms.

Reactions: 22
Ugh I apologize on behalf of , to Mr. Bowen too

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.