Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The name choice 🤦🏼‍♀️
1) as has been said if the family was so awful and the experience so traumatic why the hell would you name the kid after the head of said family
2) If you were really wanting to break away and be independent since you clearly ain't coming back to UK to be working royals stop depending on titles to put money in the bank. Then also don't name the child after a member of the family further linking you to them.
3)Then if you must name the kid after the Queen do it as a middle name or her full name it allows for so many nicknames. To take a nickname only a select few have used and was used in love is pretty low. (When just a few months ago they were verbally tearing her to bits)
4) if they want their kids to grow up independent from the RF and have successful careers then it was just about the worst name choice imaginable. Then again they talk the talk about not relying on the RF but they still use them to their advantage so 🤷🏼‍♀️
I ain't the biggest fan of the RF, I honestly don't really care either way but those two just wind me up. 😒🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67

Mrsoh

VIP Member
I go to work for 3 hours, 3 HOURS and I come back to this!! What the actual fuck, I hated being in the royal family that much that I had to leave but I will name my baby daughter after the woman who's parenting skills I have publicly slagged off, I do believe they have hit an all time low.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
Archie Harrison & Lillibet Diana

🤔 🤔 🤔

Pure chavs.
The combinations of the two names is hilarious. Archie Harrison doesn't sound traditional at all. It kind of makes me think of a 56year old sketchy truck driver from Wisconsin. And then Lilibet Diana. 2 names with a lot of meaning for the royal family and... I don't even know what to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

the musician

Chatty Member
I had a peek at the rave thread and they're saying how Princess Charlotte's full name is Charlotte Elizabeth Diana and no one kicked up a fuss about Prince William and Catherine sucking up to the Queen. 🤦‍♀️ Erm, how about because Elizabeth and Diana are her MIDDLE names, they didn't give her either as a FIRST name. Plus, Lilibet is the Queen's nickname and she's still alive, you know! Maybe no one will call her by it now but it's still associated with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Carpediem69

VIP Member
So this also means the Cartier watch will have to have a new back put on it to remove the ‘To M from M’ inscription
to be replaced with ‘To mummy‘s meal ticket LD - you make my bank balance jump-jump’ x
😬

• Haha
  • Sick

Bastille

Chatty Member
Born on my daughter's birthday and my niece is called Lillibet. I'm not even joking. I could fucking puke all over the pair of arsewipe cunts they just made this shit personal.
Fuck them both

• Wow
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Exclusive !
First image from the delivery day. Meet Li'l Betty Boop.

Ok, so I'm mad as hell over the appropriation of Brenda's familial pet name,:mad: but on the plus side I'm more than ever pretty damn sure they've been told they are losing their titles at some point soon. So it's a case of "Oh, so you want to steal our 'names' you old bitch? The names that mean so much to us? Then we will steal your name, the one that means so much to you. You go low, we'll go lower.Fuck you with bells on Lillibet."

I'm also wondering if this was the reason hazza was seen by security guys walking off a temper tantrum two days ago. Maybe he thought this was a step too far but smeggy insisted and pushed it through. He's certainly a complicit utter cunt in their schemes but bear in mind that it was HIM spouting all the genital warts shite about HIS family ... while smeggy stayed off radar waiting for the amazon delivery. Oh she primed him with the word salad he needed to use, no doubt about that and now he looks even more of a hypocritical twat for naming the crotch goblin after the main original source of his genital warts, while smeggy keeps her hands clean as usual.

100% when the divorce occurs she'll claim he 'forced' her to name her daughter after his rellies despite her wanting a name with a nod toward her black heritage.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Those two are really a couple of disgusting human beings, the level of disrespect they have shown to the royal family and the British public is beyond contempt. I do hope the British press unleash the hounds and spill every embarrassing details of the ex prostitutes previous life - I am furious if they hadn’t trashed the family and flounced off I would think it ah how nice but we all know she out to destroy them ( I’m off to phone my 75 year old mum, she will be livid with this news)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
So he spent most of this year bashing his family, and yet uses the Queen's personal nickname for his daughter. I find it so perverse on a profound level.
I'd have more respect (what's left of it anyways), if he had named the child Diana Doria. Again, no mention of the wife's side of the family... all about the Royal Family, who has deeply hurt them... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

On a seperate note. I can't believe the Queen wants to host President Biden after he sided with the ginger after the interview... Yuck. I would have shut the door closed - even though it's politics... (I know, I know, the Queen has to be gracious... etc. and show them, they are not the racist bunch, that the wife portrays them to be).

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall of the RF Press Office at 5pm this evening....

Can’t believe they announced it on D-Day. Harry, an ex-serviceman, would have known that doing an announcement on a day like this is a big no no

I think that level of disrespect is one of the reasons why the RF messages sound so clipped and impersonal

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I’m surprised at the name given she had such a dreadful experience within the Royal Family and how much her mum means to her Doria has been completely kicked to the kerb.

• Sick
  • Angry

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
cause they didn’t want to. I’m not a fan of nicknames given as the formal name. In my opinion, Lili (with that spelling) is a nickname.

Archie is an awful first name. Lilibet is a big improvement. Why didn’t they just name her Diana?
Lilibet belongs to the Queen, it’s deeply personal and unique to her. They had no right to use it.

The massive sense of entitlement from No6 and his Wife is shown through this baby’s name.

• Heart
  • Sick

DandyTandy

VIP Member
Thanks to @Rayne for the Rayne-ing title.

Lilibet (Lili) Diana Mountbatten-Windsor was born on Friday Jun 4, 2021. Exactly 3 days ago. Although there was an article that the baby is due on Jun 10, which coincides with PP's 100th birthday and Biden visiting the UK for summit and meeting TQ. Hazzo was seen fuming days leading up to the birth.

The harkles also sent PR compliment cards to their friends about the Bench. Refer to the previous thread for the copy of the card.

Warning: this thread will move at a very fast pace. Alcohol is required. Yoga, Reiki, zen, crystals also required for sanity.

135252.png
213525.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

GinMoon30!

@Silbee
sorry cannot quote from previous thread. The wording of the RF statement the arrival of a daughter FOR them
I also clocked this. Hoping it’s a very subtle bit of shade. It’s also very much a blanket statement with not much substance, keep freezing them out!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Glaschelle

VIP Member
I know people joked on here that the child would be named Lillibet but I honestly didn't think they'd stoop so low. Just shows how naive i am.

But honestly this pair are something else. Mump and moan about how badly you've been treated then give your daughter your grans pet name!!!

Take about trying to make sure you're kept in the will!!! Pair of money grasping gits.

I thought when they did the Oprah interview, they'd never set foot in the UK (her any way) but I think they've realised they need the association with the RF. So I'm expecting them here for the Diana statue and the jubilee celebrations.

I feel so sorry for the RF having to deal with this pair. We've all got numpties in our families but at least our numpties don't go crying to Oprah!!!

• Angry