Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
@Cinnamon.girl @LadyMuck I am here. Somewhat. I just can't stomach them right now. Been skip reading though, but missed out on the French bread being gone. Why? Did it have a crumble down like I have or was it chopped up to croutons by the evil admin forces?

Them two is what Freda says!

P.S. The movie titles are very witty!
Good to know you are still here 🤗 xx We're hoping @Baguette will be back soon
Ditto 🤪

"According2Taz on Twitter: "I know we should never pass judgment on someone else’s mental health but knowing from my own personal experience & several loved ones, I know how hard it is 2 pull yourself back together after getting 2 such a terrible point & there’s no way the same day you’d behave like this! https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"

"HarrysGreySuit on Twitter: "The only video I’ve seen from the polo match day w/Arch. All the rest are still pictures. I never saw any movement from the child known as Archie 🤷‍♀️ https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"
In the top photos No. 6 was fine until they were boo'd, smiling and clawing at his bint. But what's this!!!??? He doesn't like being boo'd one bit, the hoi-polloi are supposed to show reverence and believe His Truth no matter what pig-swill he produces.
Minge had not just told him she was planning to kill herself and shedding tears when the lights went down. He had a face like thunder because the peasants didnt give a roar of approval when he and his manky Minge got to their feet.
He was sulking. What a tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
to be honest, I’m more put out they Have Anne Boleyn and Jane Seymour snogging.
This. And I’m a gay woman! It annoys me when we’re salaciously and historically inaccurately used to bump ratings. It’s not giving us representation or whatever woke reason they’ll pin on it. It’s using us, pure and simple. Whatever the self delusion Henry practised on himself, he and Anne were deeply committed to their faiths, would not have ignored church teaching on the matter and there is not a shred of historical evidence to suggest she was LGBT. It’s the worst kind of ratings chasing. I don’t really mind colour blind casting as I understand the need for it (though you can go too far in trying to redress an unfair balance) but don’t chuck historical reality out entirely in a period drama!

And from the looks of it, it wasn’t even a good kiss!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
Can't see a single new Hazard or Smeghan story on the Daily Mail home page for the first time in ages today.

Seems like Boris Johnson had to take one for the team and go as far as getting married in order to distract them and make every day's headlines about him instead of the Sussexes :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure Hazard will come up with something later this afternoon when he realises he's fallen out of the headlines.

• Haha
  • Wow

Chita

VIP Member
My brother started off as a cadet and ended up as a Regimental Sergeant Major. We come from a poor working class background and are incredibly proud of what he achieved but he worked his socks off for it. The Army was his life too. People like Harry seriously piss us off. He'd have never got higher than a cadet on his own merit. He's a disgrace.
I spent the weekend with family members who were in HMForces and now work for MoD.
The Botoxic couple were mentioned.

Harry's name was mud.
Her name was even muddier.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
“survivor, activist, legend.” Aka everything those two wish they could be.
I think you'll find Harry made 'bbrrrrrrmmm-Brrmmmmm noises in the back of a helicopter for the British Army and played naked-pool in Las Vegas and Meghan opened suit-cases on a tacky US TV game show. Please, show some respect.

• Haha

Innocent Hamster

Chatty Member
If they actually wanted the monarchy to go down, they would have given up all titles, H and A place in the line of succession and told everyone who wants to hear it who „expressed concern about the babies colour“ and some more direct quotes. But they don’t. They try to keep the back door open, so they can gracefully forgive and take back their old roles. It’s a plushy cushion to land on. And I am not completely sure it wouldn’t work if they wanted to - even though I seriously hope we are rid of them for good.
They can't give any direct quotes about anyone expressing 'concern' about Archie's colour because (and this is just my opinion) I don't believe it ever happened. There may have been the odd 'I wonder if the baby will have red hair' or 'take after his mother' type of talk, but that happens in all families, and has nothing to do with race/colour/etc.

The accusations were of the vaguest nature, and the pair of them couldn't even keep that story straight - was it before they married, or when she was 'pregnant'?

With all the anger 6 is currently throwing at the RF, do you honestly think he wouldn't have screamed about what was actually said if it had happened.

No wonder the RF can't defend themselves, they're all probably thinking 'well I didn't say anything about colour, I wonder who did?'

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

timemachinephantom

I really, really, really want to set a trend among the sugars, somehow, of getting a fan tattoo of Smirkle. Oh, I just know it will be a rich and nourishing vein of amusement for us. How can we get them to do things like this?
1622407090214.png

• Haha
Reactions: 41

timemachinephantom

They have no foresight or empathy. I was particularly thinking about this in reference to the fact that they are really going to run into trouble with their kids later on in life. I appreciate that it's impossible to know what the different stages of children are like, especially when they are very young and basically pretty easy, but that changes so fast. Even by 5 or 6 that awareness of the world is growing so much, the comparisons to others kick in, and the questions will start - at first completely innocently, but more and more pointed as the years go on. Why don't I have a grandpa, so-and-so at school says you don't talk to my uncle, somebody else says Daddy hates HIS Daddy, if I'm half English why don't we ever go to England.... The questions will come and come and come, and it will be endlessly torturous for them. And that's even before they discover youtube and videos of their parents talking endlessly about depression and suicidal thoughts during pregnancy and god knows what else. I'm sure the narc brainwashing will be in full flow long before that but honestly, whether they stick together / break up / make money / don't make money / fail / succeed / whatever in the US is largely irrelevant to me because they have set themselves up for a hell of an awful time with those kids, one way or another.
I've been thinking about this a lot. What on earth will any child think when they get told they could have been roaming the hills, splashing in the streams, riding the ponies etc on a royal estate as they grew up? In touch with centuries of family history? Hobnobbing with (hopefully, for many more years) Great-grandma Her Majesty The Queen, and Granpa the future King; and Uncle another bloomin' future King. I would be saying, well, shit, parents. Thanks for nothing, you unspeakable Idiots.

• Haha
  • Heart

JAdore

That's going to be an interesting argument in divorce court.

"He's awful. All he wants to do is stay at home with me and look after our child and pets. And he provided nearly all the money. It's unbearable I tell you! "

Also, he doesn't have to hustle (and certainly wouldn't be used to it) - he's blood royalty. People (like his wife) fling themselves at him, not the other way round.

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Haha

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Thank you for the title @Carpediem and @DandyTandy for the great summary, and @cassandra too.
Good article in D Express today says No.6 has suffered a huge backlash in the US, his popularity is plummeting and they've told him to "go back to the UK". They're not impressed with his rubbishing their beloved 1st Amendment. Sean Hannity who anchors the third biggest evening news show in the US "launched a tirade calling him a right royal pain in the a...se".
The editor of the Washington Spectator says "I would beg you, please take Harry back."
All the D Express reader comments seem to be negative though I couldn't get through them all.
H&M thought they were getting away with it, but they can't and finally things seem to be turning. No.6 will blame the press for the negative coverage, but doesn't even now see that trashing his family on TV to make a victim of himself and flog his title is seen by most people as contemptible.

• Heart

Innocent Hamster

Chatty Member
I've just realised that when No 6 said his life was like The Truman Show he was right - he married an actress who doesn't love him and only married him for the 'ratings', and is being manipulated by her and those currently around him, while being utterly clueless about it.

No 6 is Truman Burbank, only this is the unfunny sequel that should never have been made.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

me from mid-America

Who takes a job as a junior executive and decides that everyone, including the CEO can learn from fabulous YOU!

That‘s Markle.

She spent a long time following the Hollywood elite...the group she longed to join and lead. She heard their Woke pronouncements on the award shows...she saw what political issues they pushed and decided to model herself and Hapless Harry on just that model. She thought you Brits were longing for her enlightment.

She was told they were “the Fab Four’ so she thought that she would be the Queen of Hearts to the UK public like Diana, raised up above Kate and the Queen. She was stunned by any criticism. You weren’t supposed to notice the obnoxious hypocrisy...because, back in the USA, we overlook a lot in our ‘stars.”

Yes, our Hollywood Wokesters are hypocrites...but they have ascended to the top through talent not marriage...so they have something to offer us. They entertain us. We like their movies, their music. It’s a ‘Shut up and sing” arrangement.

She has nothing. Never was “anybody.” She is no one. If Harry left her and married Chelsy...how much interest would there be in Markle?

• Heart

Glaschelle

VIP Member
Apparently that Ann Bolyn thing has bombed - 800k viewers. So the stunt casting wasn't even enough to drag in viewers.

• Haha
  • Heart