Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notworthy

VIP Member
I still have a few pages to go on the last thread, but I was reading the blind that @timemachinephantom posted from some site about Kate using micro heroin to stay slim. Honestly, the sugars are really reaching. Nobody that looks as healthy and glowing as Kate could indulge in drug use (light or heavy) of any kind, especially heroin. Unfortunately we lost my brother's first wife to a drug overdose almost two years ago. She was into everything from what I understand. She went from a beautiful young girl to a woman whose skin was grey (like she had rubbed cigarette ashes into her face) and teeth were falling out. If someone is using drugs, it always shows.
I've done a lot of drugs in my youth but I didn;t touch heroin adn I've got a 1980s poster on the London Underground to thank for that. It was a picture of a young woman with horrible skin and the tagline as 'Skincare by Heroin' I've always maintained that the best way to prevent young people from smoking or drug taking is to aim adverts at their vanity, worked for me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Shiny new thread. Many thanks to @Carpediem69 for the title.
If someone could do a quick recap of the other thread, that would be good. New members be sure to read the WIKI at the top.
Let the games begin!!!
Ohhhhhh my first time - I have lost my Tattling virginity 🤣
I am very humbled of course
I would like to thank my fellow Tattlers for voting my new title and @Cassandra333 for starting the new thread.
I would also like to thank my goldfish Plonker without whom I would not be where I am today. I would like to thank the Cali2 for giving us all their endless crap to work with and laugh about everyday
I thank you all :m:m:m:love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

freda19

VIP Member
I know this isn't popular and I wouldn't dare say it on twatter or MN, but why should Andrew's be taken away - genuinely why?

Whatever we all may personally think of him he has officially not done "anything illegal" (age of consent is 16 in this Country), he hasn't been charged with anything, he's not a suspect, and no formal complaints have been put in about him (FBI just want to talk to him about crimes of others).

Yes, he's a bit of a nob, but in the 80s he was known as Randy Andy the press thought this was great, and young women were flinging themselves at him to have their 5 mins of fame and they probably asked the likes of Ms Maxwell to get an introduction! By today's standards this is not acceptable (even though girls still fling themselves at rich young men and always will!). But we can't change the laws nowadys and charge someone for something that wasn't illegal when it was done.

So, whilst I don't like PA I cannot see why he deserves to have his titles taken off him him. He's happy to do his duty, to support and serve the Queen, to work as a Royal and he hasn't publicly slagged off his family! I think what they've done to PA is right in terms of 'punishment'.

...I did say this was unpopular 😳
You are right. We have all unwittingly been friends with people who susequently were revealed as 'bad' in some way. Maybe a DV perp, a drug dealer, a thief, a fraudster, even terrorists and yes, sex traffickers, murderers and P-dos. I definitely have and I can assure you that despite my penchant for swearing I haven't been 'dragged up' or lived in questionable areas. We cannot be held responsible for their demeanors. Quite apart from that, his main accuser is a media whore. Sorry for her that her life was interupted by being involved and used in sex trafficking, but she's now making a mint from appearances, interviews etc and her stories often don't hold water re where and when re Andrew (spit). She's revelling in the attention and the more the merrier. She's milking this till it's udders squeak and as the fragrant Judge Judy says ... if you are caught out in a lie then why should anyone believe anything else you say? Yes she was involved in sex trafficking, but I think that kind of underhand dirty life has taught her to aim high re her stories, so Andrew gets the kicking.
At worst Andrew was a twat who mixed with questionable people and liked young women, and unfortunately they con't come with their age tattooed on their foreheads.
Having said all that, he should fall on his sword and allow his mother to remove his title. Not give it up himself publicly, but quietly agree to let her take it so that she can take the montyshithole ones as well and somewhat tidy up things. He owes her that. He's enjoyed the title and made use of it all his life and is no longer in need of the uses it affords anyway. His kids won't be affected, they never use their gifted ones really so he has no excuse not to help the family out.

I'm not even arguing about this so anyone ranting back at me can forget it. It's my opinion, end of and others can have their opinion, no problem but I'm not interested. It just links to the montyshithole rats needing to be stripped of titles and thus somewhat on topic.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
What is the score with the Apple TV MH series with Hazzno and Orca - are all 5 parts available now or do they drop weekly. Just wondering when any new 'truthbombs will be dropped. The news is great atm with no mention of the dreaded duo, and some coverage of Catherine as the jewel in the Monarch's crown, Zara being normal with little Lucas,, TRF declining an offer by Boris to name the new yacht after PP. There's an eerie quiet ambience......

Chicken Legs Run
No idea re the series, but re "nothing from them at the moment" ... let's be honest, however the baby was created it has clearly arrived. She's still in hiding, either from being seen with 'imperfect' baby weight, or on the pretence of playing newly delivered mom. But he's also gone to ground. After the recent two week tsunami of him mouthing off to Dax and Porka and GMA ... crickets. So he must be playing dada and bonding. The bonus in that for smeggy is that while he's doing that he can't put his foot in his mouth re the first amendment or not getting mental health help issues. People get a chance to forget what a twat he is before his next foray into things he knows fuck all about. Our brains regroup.

Re the Diana statue. I honestly don't think he will come. Last time he came he did the minimum needed, quarantine, bury gramps and bye bye. If he's on meds, and especially if he reads comments saying he deffo is, he'll be more paranoid about being watched and his behaviour monitored.
He thinks he's a big shark in the USA, but must know by now that in the UK he's just a lil sprat. We don't buy his Billy Big Bollix bovine excrement any more and that will hurt, even tho he'll claim he doesn't care. Oh he cares.;)
I think he'll get a note from mummy smeggy excusing him from the event because the dog ate his speech.
But he'll insist on a video and she'll be in it as well, with her hand up his arse operating him as usual.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bastille

Chatty Member
Harry and his wife need to do some shit cause this thread is starting to meander dangerously!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Starburst_87

I still have a few pages to go on the last thread, but I was reading the blind that @timemachinephantom posted from some site about Kate using micro heroin to stay slim. Honestly, the sugars are really reaching. Nobody that looks as healthy and glowing as Kate could indulge in drug use (light or heavy) of any kind, especially heroin. Unfortunately we lost my brother's first wife to a drug overdose almost two years ago. She was into everything from what I understand. She went from a beautiful young girl to a woman whose skin was grey (like she had rubbed cigarette ashes into her face) and teeth were falling out. If someone is using drugs, it always shows.

• Sad
  • Heart

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Fucking evil :mad:

I LOVE IT!
We need a volunteer. Or better still a conscript.
I vote we send in nuttynanna. Purely on the name. She can act all doddery and say it was something on her bucket list, even though in real life she's only 38 and a total sex goddess. She can use shit spelling and the word kween a lot and she'll stay under the radar.

Like a jigsaw my kid had. Only had 12 pieces but he insisted on trying to force one piece in where it didn't belong, even though it made the little dog's head grow out of it's arse. Yeah, no idea where he gets his weirdness from.
It would be easy enough to print one of these tacky drawings on tattoo paper and apply it like any other temporary tattoo if you really wanted to go all out. Just make sure you print it reversed so it will go on right.

I made another poster. My fauxtoshop is rusty...

obrother.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Peachsquish

VIP Member
The Royal Family have always had long memories, can't see them forgiving and forgetting anytime soon.
Screenshot_20210531-093728_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Chita

VIP Member
I also thought it strange H did nothing for Memorial Day in the US
Further proof, if any were needed, that their Nov 11th photo op at the wargraves was intended to upstage the British remembrance ceremony and to tug at people"s heartstrings because he had been excluded from the London ceremony. It was all for show and paying lip service to remembering and showing respect to the fallen.

The British do not observe Memorial day so there was nothing for him to attempt to upstage on that day therefore he had no wreath laying ceremony of his own on that day.
Proof also that he doesn't care about the War dead.
He just cares about putting two fingers up to the Royal Family whenever they are doing their jobs.

And Harry, you seem to need this spelling out to you, but when you removed yourself from official duties and ceased to represent any of the British military, you were no longer entitled to have a Wreath laid at the cenotaph in your name.

You resigned from the job. You are no longer required to lay wreaths on our behalf so bugger off and lay a wreath under those bloody trees under which you are so fond of being photographed.
And don't bother to hire a photographer, just pay your respects discreetly.

But maybe you should look up the definition of discreet while you're at it.

And while you're in the "d " section of the dictionary, you might also want to look up "dignity" and "decorum."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Magnolia23

VIP Member
Can you imagine the storm if M was played by white actress with blonde hair?
Or is Harry ever played by black actor? I dont think so...
What's next.. our Queen played by Asian actress?

This is getting ridiculous now.. we are talking about history.. we dont change black slaves into white people in documentaries.. can you imagine that? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍ but it's ok to change white person into black? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ when this madness gonna end??!!

• Heart
  • Wow

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Gentle Lover on the Bench
I will be your wanton wench

With my legs held far apart
I will love you with my heart

With your cheque book, I'll be fine
You will be my own gold mine

Okay, I've written the first 3 pages for her. Any suggestions for the rest of the book?

• Haha
  • Sick

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I'm getting quite confused about all the stuff that's flying around the internet. I think the accusation that Kate is taking heroin is disgusting. How low do you have to go?
Then there's idea's that Harry is the one who wants to be Diana and that he's the one causing all the trouble. Personally I don't think he has the intelligence to even think that let alone pull it off. He might want to be Diana though
Wifey is planning another Oprah interview??? I should imagine that Oprah will go for it, more money in her pocket. But she's an idiot if she thinks that she comes out of the interviews looking good. She looks every bit as bad as wifey.
If there is another interview then it's becoming clearer and clearer that wifey is basically blackmailing the RF. The best result here is that she ends up in prison. Which is where blackmailers belong. I hope the RF calls her bluff.
And then there's little Mercherella. Has she been born? Has the surrogate handed her over? Because I wouldn't.
And I'm sick to death of all the stupid games. What birthdate will be announced, how will they make the most of naming the baby, what idea for more merching will there be?
I honestly wish the pair of them would just go away. The whole world is fed up of them and someone needs to tell them that. At the moment it's hard to know which of them is the biggest narcissist, although I think it's safe to say that wifey is the most malignant.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Zippy2000

VIP Member
His Great grandmothers inheritance, assuming is under Anne as the trustee, has allegedly been moved to his 45th birthday so another 9 ish years away. Is it £10 million plus interest?
Do we know if PP left all the grandchildren/great grandchildren anything or was it all left to HMTQ and his children? Soz if this has already been discussed or written about but I havent seen the official will details - happy to be corrected on my facts - either way, hopefully she will be well gone by then and therefore will only be eligible for what she hasn’t spent of his current money and what they make whilst in Cali - 💵💰💵💰 she only wants money and I am sure, for a price, she will let him have the children, that way they will be back in the RF and she will have access into again. We will never be rid of her now - he is a massive idiot 😏
ETA found this in the Metro
Did Prince Philip leave a will?
Prince Philip has likely left a will, however, the Royal Family hasn’t officially confirmed what it entails.
Prince Philip will probably include his children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren (Picture: Bettmann Archive)
The Palace has a tradition of concealing royal wills since 1910, so the public will probably never find out what his will includes.

Reports suggest that the Duke of Edinburgh had invested in stocks and expensive art pieces.

As these are said to be shared with the Queen, Her Majesty is likely to keep a hold of them.

But, the rest of his wealth will probably be divided among his four children; Prince Charles, Princess Anne, Prince Andrew and Prince Edwards.

He might also mention some if not all of his eight grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren.

Personally I think Lady Louise got the best gift from Prince Philip

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Pom Bear

VIP Member
A new pic made earlier 😀 x
I've caught up a lot tonight..it's like a good book you can't put down.

Back tomorrow 🥰

Resizer_16224160949010.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51