Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
There’s a saying you can tell a lot about a man by looking at his shoes....
Absolutely. In my younger years I would never have dated anyone who had grubby unkept shoes ever. Fingernails, teeth and hair are give aways too. If you get to the underwear ignoring the cleanliness of the above you will probably find skidmarks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I’ve never been a believer of the surrogate theory just because I can’t imagine the level of deceit required to pull it off if they weren’t being upfront plus she did look chunkier when she returned to the public eye after Archie was born.

However I do agree the lack of preaching from her regarding pregnancy and birth does set my spidey sense tingling.

Smeg will be mad

I hope there’s a photocall with Katherine looking stunning , stood next to Joe.

• Heart
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
So the Head of Media and PR at Historic Royal Palaces has been retreating vehemently pro Sussex Kate Williams, in support of pro Sussex Jodie Turner-Smith...
That Professor Kate Williams has swallowed so much koolaid 😁

Anyway I watched the Anne Boleyn show last night. It was a dreadful production with a very weak script that sounded like it had been written by one of her students ! Actually Jodie gave a good performance in a dire show.

The review in the Mail:

'In a scene outside a castle, Anne mingled with the grubby peasantry, who all had warts and humpbacks.

It looked like an outtake from Monty Python And The Holy Grail.'
😂

• Haha

Mrsoh

VIP Member
DTel c&p

The Duchess of Sussex’s writing career could be hampered by a row between Britain’s biggest bookseller and the UK's most powerful publisher.
Her children’s book, The Bench, was expected to be released with great fanfare on June 8, but her publisher Penguin Random House (PRH) has become embroiled in a dispute with Waterstones.
The publisher has limited how much credit they extend to Waterstones, effectively limiting the number of books they can buy.
Waterstones has responded by pulling PRH titles from prominent displays across its almost 300 stores nationwide, and tucking books away on shelves and out of sight in storage rooms.
It is understood that bosses at the chain issued orders stipulating that only a minimal number of PRH titles should remain visible for customers in stores, and this could have an adverse effect on sales for upcoming titles such as The Bench.
Waterstones has said these measures were brought in to safeguard stock and not as a protest against the UK’s pre-eminent publishing house.
A spokeswoman for the chain said: “We are not boycotting PRH titles but we are doing our utmost to ensure that availability for customers remains good despite the lower overall levels of stock.
“We do this generally by giving their titles less prominent positioning within our bookshops.
“Waterstones are currently operating with reduced credit terms from PRH, the only publisher in the UK to place any limitations on our ability to trade.”
The bookseller ordinarily sources books on credit then raises capital to pay back PRH by selling the publishing house’s books, but it is understood the chain's credit was reduced at the end of 2020.
Despite the roster of famous authors signed to PRH, which accounts for around 25 per cent of the UK publishing market, none of the house's books have been included on the Waterstones Book of the Month list since the dispute began.
As a result of limited stock and reduced prominence customers may struggle to unearth copies of The Bench in Waterstones stores, or source new releases by other PRH authors, including Bill Clinton and David Walliams.
Well isn't that a damn shame.

• Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Off Topic
I just saw that a black woman is playing Anne Boleyn. Why do I have a WTF moment about that.? Can you imagine the woke brigade going bonkers (there’s that word again) over someone white playing a black historical figure. That’s all.
Back to the two losers who I don’t really have much to say about because it is spookily quiet and I am waiting for the explosion with bated breath.
I know, using a black actor just for the sake of it. Can't alter history so just stick to the facts. I would have watched it but won't now on principle.

I am waiting for Martin Luther King to be played by a white actor now - like that's going to happen.

• Heart
  • Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Never have worked. Katie Price is a lot of things but she’s a good mother to Harvey above everything else. Haz could never rise the occasion. Although KPs Duchess looks would be hysterical.
I'm speechless! You have fallen for the utter crap that oozes out of that woman's mouth like an overflowing septic tank. Really you need to read the Katie Price threads. She is the nastiest thing in this country apart from paedophiles. She allows animals to die, markets her disabled child. She's never looked after him unless there is a photo op. She is the only person in the world I actually hate. Oh and she owes £3.2 million, is bankrupt and goes on holiday to escape her court appearances - disgusting leech. Rant over.

• Wow
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
It's not historically accurate from the off though, is it and I don't see the point of a POC playing Anne Boleyn just to make a woke point for POC. Actors should play parts they fit into best and make the character they are playing believable. That's their job, not bringing political points into their roles. I'd find it impossible to take this film seriously because the incongruity of a POC wooed by Henry in Hampton Court Palace in the 1500's is just daft and would completely swamp the film. I hope she's not got an American or Caribbean accent.

Would they get Denzel Washington to play the part of Kim Jong-Un in a biopic? Or Bruce Lee to play Ronald Reagan? They could go the whole hog on the level playing-field issue and have Henry VIII played by an Innuit. Why stop there?
It should be one rule for all and common sense should prevail but it isn't and it doesn't. Just my pov.
The problem is that tomorrow some uneducated sugar with no knowledge of history will say "It was because she was black that Henry had her beheaded. Had she been white it wouldn't have happened."
Some people believe everything they see and hear and this will be no different!

• Haha
  • Wow

knoddle

VIP Member
From the telegraph:
How the Duchess of Cambridge became the monarchy's greatest asset
Which is louder, the shattering of the montecito china or the shattering screams of hrh megain, the princess of sugar mountain and kween of the world?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
This is interesting. It's the first time I've seen someone with a news platform share the meagain trollbots Queen theory. I wonder if this will soon come out?

• Wow
  • Heart

vretch

VIP Member
I know, using a black actor just for the sake of it. Can't alter history so just stick to the facts. I would have watched it but won't now on principle.

I am waiting for Martin Luther King to be played by a white actor now - like that's going to happen.
It was more the hyprocisy of the situation. No way would the woke lot stay quiet if a white person portrayed a black historical figure. We had a whole play shut down because the lead character was trans and the man who was going to play him was bi. Not trans. Didnt matter that he was the best actor for the role he wasnt trans so he should not be allowed to play that character. So they got the whole play shut down so everyone lost their jobs after being out of work for months because of covid. Many of them didnt get assistance neither as most in that industry are casuals. Just because a small minority had to make some point.

• Sad
  • Angry

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
I have to say I am enjoying the fact that the silence from those two means this thread is moving a lot slower, I can leave it for a couple of hours and come back to just another three pages which is bliss really.

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Good post but if it turns out that Hazno is on a diplomatic passport then he is creating trouble for the royal family by making remarks about the first amendment and siding with any political party. I can see why this is far more disturbing to them than Hazno sounding off about Charles being a poor father.

If he was living there as a private citizen and got in to the US due to being married to an American citizen then it really doesn't matter what he thinks about anything.
For sure. If he is on a diplomatic passport (which let's face it, he bloody is:mad:) then he should watch what he's saying. Regardless of him being off the royal rota representing Brenda, if he is using a diplomatic passport then he should be keeping his neb out of foreign politics ... it's that simple.

Wouldn't it be delicious irony if his "bonkers" comment is what sinks the Good Ship Harkle and is used as the main reason for removing his titles.:m

I just feel that the Firm are always one step ahead because they know hazza inside out. They know the now 24 year long routine that if you deny him something he will kick up a fuss. Keep denying him and he goes into meltdown and loses control. When he said "Wills tried to talk me into getting therapy and kept on at me till I did" I found that disturbing. Maybe I'm wrong but it smacked of "Your temper is out of contol Hazza, you need to get help with it before you go nuclear".
Anyhoo, the palace knew all they had to do was sit it out and wait and he would either calm down and come to his senses eventually citing the old excuse that he was upset over dead mummy, or do something that truly affected the monarchy. Nobody really gives a shit about his whining and accusations re genital hurt and us evil peasants getting on his tits. But the "Bonkers" comment might be a step too far and Brenda can use the "special Relationship between the UK and USA" as a stick to beat the ginger cunt with.

• Heart
  • Haha

Chita

VIP Member
Sounds promising in that he’ll never forgive his brat of a Son and his ambitious lying Wife.
That's just what I was thinking.
Harry kept asking for more money and has been disloyal.

Also from the book so far it is clear Charles had a heck of a battle to get Camilla accepted. (I knew that already because I remember all the news at the time.)

Harry said he was treated how his father had been treated and he needed to "break the chain" - but didn't Charles and the Queen already break the chain by allowing Harry and Meghan to marry despite her past and her character?

Charles knew what it was like to want to marry a woman that the family had concerns about and did not put any obstacles in Harry's way.

Chain broken right there.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
It would be easy enough to print one of these tacky drawings on tattoo paper and apply it like any other temporary tattoo if you really wanted to go all out. Just make sure you print it reversed so it will go on right.

I made another poster. My fauxtoshop is rusty...

View attachment 597083
Brilliant!

My less perfect and more sweary offering.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

freda19

VIP Member
Infiltrate their ranks.
Hire artist to do a very good drawing of Peg on your skin(only drawing)
Forge note from Peg, with her eternal gratitude for your dedication in personal calligraphy.
Forge offer from a serious source to meet Peg/claim you did.
Sit and enjoy the competitive tattoo contest, gently assisting the potential "winners" of the Peg meeting.
Fucking evil :mad:

I LOVE IT!
We need a volunteer. Or better still a conscript.
I vote we send in nuttynanna. Purely on the name. She can act all doddery and say it was something on her bucket list, even though in real life she's only 38 and a total sex goddess. She can use shit spelling and the word kween a lot and she'll stay under the radar.

Do you know when you smash a plate in a fit of rage and then try to put the pieces back together...well that's what it looks like. Stop throwing plates WBFW!!!
Like a jigsaw my kid had. Only had 12 pieces but he insisted on trying to force one piece in where it didn't belong, even though it made the little dog's head grow out of it's arse. Yeah, no idea where he gets his weirdness from.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
I’ve never been a believer of the surrogate theory just because I can’t imagine the level of deceit required to pull it off if they weren’t being upfront plus she did look chunkier when she returned to the public eye after Archie was born.

However I do agree the lack of preaching from her regarding pregnancy and birth does set my spidey sense tingling.

I hope there’s a photocall with Katherine looking stunning , stood next to Joe.
Not too close to Joe though, İ imagine he would like to touch Catherine's glossy hair.

• Haha
  • Sick

mardymare

VIP Member
Having a think about that pr about adopting a daughter from Botswana in true rainbow child style. Surely if you were expecting to give birth soon (surrogate to birth soon) or have given birth recently (surrogate has given birth recently) then you would be preoccupied with bonding with new girl baby, and making sure Archiedoll was happy and bonding too. Why start talking about adoption now unless a situation has arisen where adoption is required. Smeg has been far too quiet- İ feel that something is abrew. A number of possibilities - another mythcarriage/stillborn which İ wouldn't wish on anybody but wouldn't put past Smeg to use as a cover-up. Perfect excuse to proceed with an adoption.

İ thought trooping of the colour had been cancelled but it's going ahead and the Duke of Gloucester, TQ's cousin is accompanying her in lieu of PP. An event that the Sussexes definitely won't be present for, but they will attempt to overshadow with venomous truthbomb reveals from Orca-Apple, and maybe baby......

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43