Harry and Meghan #108 Will Harry's whining ever stop? He's a giant toddler having a strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she is laying low 're the birth?? because she knows that afterwards all hell is going to break loose from the family, she is running scared Mrs Cowardly bleep because the truth will hurt!

I don't know why people think she would get financial support from the RF. Sarah got very little in the divorce settlement and it didn't 'set her up for life', so I don't know why Smeg would be treated differently. All she is entitled to is a share of whatever money Hazno has got, and that would depend on whether he has full access to his Trust, or just the income from it.
Thank you for that and it's great to know but he has a large sum to come from his Gt Gran so let's hope it is tied up tight☺☺😬😬

Reactions: 23
I wonder if any clever Tattler s know if his Prince title can be removed??

Just imagine he would have nil bargaining ch ips anymore and, when they divorce can she claim monetary support from the R F , would be great to know, my venom is increasing by the day lately and I just want to see the carpet ripped from under his feet, publicly and he would be just plain bleep
According to the Titles Deprivation Act 1917 it can. So both his Dukedom and Prince title can be removed on the same grounds.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
According to the Titles Deprivation Act 1917 it can. So both his Dukedom and Prince title can be removed on the same grounds.
Perhaps Boris will stand up for the Royal Family (aka trying to save his own arse from the furore of Dominic Cummings telling everything.)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...did-not-break-charity-law-says-regulator.html A bit of news on the investigation into the $$ transfers into Sussex Royal. Still no idea what happened to that money given that the employees have resigned, Travleyst as done the square root of duck-all, and MWX has been wound up? hmmmm
Ironic that
She told him that so of course he was bloody anxious, who wouldn't be?

Some of these body language experts belong with his therapists. She is an actress you can't judge her body language by typical standards.
He wasn't anxious when he first arrived and walked to his seats. When he was announced, both smugly beaming... he became anxious when the boos reached his ears and were undeniable and continued. That is when he started looking as though he's shat his trousers (he never wears underwear of any kind, I've heard. He is a skanky as her)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Latest Sue Smith. Spotify quietly cancelled the pair, behind the scenes?

A lot of these commenters seem to think she will live off the untold wealth of the Royal Family.

Think again, she married him not his estranged family. Their money including his is just about untouchable from what I've read of things. The trusts are set up so wimmin like the velociraptor won't benefit needlessly. If they have any doubts about that they need to speak to Sarah Ferguson.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...did-not-break-charity-law-says-regulator.html A bit of news on the investigation into the $$ transfers into Sussex Royal. Still no idea what happened to that money given that the employees have resigned, Travleyst as done the square root of duck-all, and MWX has been wound up? hmmmm
Ironic that

He wasn't anxious when he first arrived and walked to his seats. When he was announced, both smugly beaming... he became anxious when the boos reached his ears and were undeniable and continued. That is when he started looking as though he's shat his trousers (he never wears underwear of any kind, I've heard. He is a skanky as her)
How on earth did you come across this nugget?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Latest Lady C. Haven't watched it all yet, but judging by the title it seems as though the RF is extremely worried about Harry.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Ironic that

Almost half its funds gone on the winding up. What a bleeping waste of charity money.

Sorry I am sweary today.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Perhaps Boris will stand up for the Royal Family (aka trying to save his own arse from the furore of Dominic Cummings telling everything.)
Is hazzno related to Cummings by chance a pair of traitorous, lying rats together?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Almost half its funds gone on the winding up. What a bleeping waste of charity money.

Sorry I am sweary today.
Swearing is good for the ozone (totally made that up)
The Charity Commission apparently condemned Haz n PrincessVaj for wasting donor money. Our fav Tweeter Richard Eden tweeted

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A lot of these commenters seem to think she will live off the untold wealth of the Royal Family.

Think again, she married him not his estranged family. Their money including his is just about untouchable from what I've read of things. The trusts are set up so wimmin like the velociraptor won't benefit needlessly. If they have any doubts about that they need to speak to Sarah Ferguson.
İ suspect this is why she has gone all out to merch and make money off the back of being royal while they still have titles and a discernable royal connection as a couple together - their 'brand'. From the point of view of TRF perhaps it is better that she spills her venom now and shows her true colours so there is no need to pay her off to keep quiet. Provided Hazzno is prepared to accept help his family will always be there for him but İ think the greater worry about him is his mental frame of mind and instability rather than economic concerns. İf the 9m in Doria's account is to be true then we can see that Smeg has probably been able to make a small fortune just be merching off being royal regardless of Netflix/Spotify etc. İ think she will always merch, it is like second nature to her and she has no shame (think Poo Drops and the outfit from the cemetery). Anything for a quick buck.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I reckon she is laying low 're the birth?? because she knows that afterwards all hell is going to break loose from the family, she is running scared Mrs Cowardly bleep because the truth will hurt!

Thank you for that and it's great to know but he has a large sum to come from his Gt Gran so let's hope it is tied up tight☺☺😬😬
He could also get a large sum from TQ when she passes, and then PC too, hope its all tied up too

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
He could also get a large sum from TQ when she passes, and then PC too, hope its all tied up too
Hopefully she'll think twice, or leave his in Trust for him and his descendants, rather than letting him and any future ex-wives have access to it.

Reactions: 30
I believe that their daughter was born a while ago and that they will introduce her to the world during the new Oprah thing on Friday. Meghan all dolled up, holding her daughter and pretending to be mother earth.

"We are doing all this for her/the next generation. She should not have to suffer like her father."

🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I believe that their daughter was born a while ago and that they will introduce her to the world during the new Oprah thing on Friday. Meghan all dolled up, holding her daughter and pretending to be mother earth.

"We are doing all this for her/the next generation. She should not have to suffer like her father."

🤮🤮🤮
ooh yes they haven't really got anything new to say, presenting new baby would be a distraction!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.