Harry and Meghan #108 Will Harry's whining ever stop? He's a giant toddler having a strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old saying always rings true. You can't polish a turd. Or a pair of turds. Even if you're the Queen.
Turd was polished, as long as he had handlers, like Edward Lane Fox. 😂
When they lost control and the handler changed the truth came out.
This needs a controversial association with someone to truly backfire on the Harkles.

Reactions: 25
No. The bleep knew what he was saying. Well, in as much as he ever knows what he's saying:rolleyes:.
He hates the peasants having the right to free speech. That's just for him and his wealthy mates.
He thinks himself more royal and entitled than even arrogant uncle Andrew.
Yes, there was that 'I was born into this' comment he made in the Orcafest. That implication that by virtue of his Blue Blood, everything else just has to fall into place.
We need the humility, frugality and sense of duty shown by the real royals - HMQ, PP, PC (and Camilla, I think), PW and Catherine - to keep the monarchy functioning. Otherwise, Oliver Cromwell will rise from his grave.

Reactions: 33
Afternoon Tattlers. Thanks for new thread. Any news on Cunty McCuntface? She's been so quiet. Silent but deadly

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t understand the therapy thing.

He was having therapy during Meghan’s “suicidal” period. Why didn’t he just ask his therapist for a referral for Meghan? Why on earth did the family or the Human Resources department have to get involved?

Did she or is she having therapy? What with being “suicidal” and crying into the pillow at night and all. Doesn’t she want to “heal”?

Why didn’t Oprah ask her this? Why is Harry the only one having therapy? If she isn’t having therapy, why not?

It’s all bleeping bollocks and I don’t believe any of it, by which I mean anything that comes out of either of their mouths.

Piers, is that you? 😂 :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
No because what seems to becoming clearer by the day is that Harry thinks freedom of speech should only apply to what he and his wife say, the rest of us should presumably 'know our place, keep our mouths shut and worship them'
No, PWB has used guns for years. Obviously during his time in the army, but there are the stories of him shooting at animals at I believe Kensington Palace.

Oh and don't forget these:
View attachment 592455View attachment 592456View attachment 592457

He hasn't said anything about guns yet, but I'm pretty sure it's coming. Don't forget he stopped going hunting with his family when Megzy showed up, and he sold his hunting rifles. The Democratic party is anti-2A and those are the butt cheeks in betwixt Megzy's nose is planted. They'll get invited somewhere to speak about it or Harry will get mugged and then they'll start their own Archewell Disarmanut Club.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
You know, re- reading about the animal cruelty (his polo pony), shooting endangered animals for trophy shots, and other rumors involving animals. And the way he compared war and killing to a video game.

I am beginning to wonder if he might have a more serious personality disorder.

Just an outsider, non - professional opinion.

Harry needs help, the mental health that he has been receiving is not working.

I have been worried about what will happen to Harry

BUT, as much as I do not like Megs, and I hate to say this, she might be in danger.

And I realize he can try to justify his behavior based on the “trauma” of his upbringing and the culture that he was raised in. But, sorry Harry, this is all you.

And we could say this is all Megs setting him up for the divorce and the big payout. But, this behavior predates Megs.
Worryingly they do say murderers and serial killers start by killing animals. This article is quite interesting and does make me wonder just how healthy it is growing up with a hunting and shooting tradition.

"The link is established between serial killers and animal cruelty | The Independent | The Independent" https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...eglect-murder-children-dogs-a9018071.html?amp

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I read on a different site that she might turn up on the new show, what new truths (lies) do you think they will come up with. I am pretty sure they are going to bring up the funeral forgetting we all saw his behaviour!

• Sad
Yes, there was that 'I was born into this' comment he made in the Orcafest. That implication that by virtue of his Blue Blood, everything else just has to fall into place.
We need the humility, frugality and sense of duty shown by the real royals - HMQ, PP, PC (and Camilla, I think), PW and Catherine - to keep the monarchy functioning. Otherwise, Oliver Cromwell will rise from his grave.
Must admit at the thought of King Harry and Queen Meghan the words Vive la RĂ©publique! come to mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Who knows, Peg may try to smear a British nanny, which would prompt discussions about the Cambs kids. The game of "trapped" extended to smear the next generation.
She will be with Harry tomorrow according to some articles.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think it may be dawning on Markle that they’ve made a few big mistakes. Harry seems to have gone rogue, outside of the PR experts control...mistake no.1. He’s killing the brand.

Second mistake is thinking they can bring down the Monarchy from Hollywood. From what I can see, everything is moving along quite serenely in the UK despite his ‘bombshells’ and its the Cambridge’s that are ‘thriving.’.

Third, Harry is no stellar advertisement for the wonders of therapy. If he represents...what years of the best therapy money can buy produces...why bother. He is still grieving, fuming, fearful, self-pitying, etc. He ought to be suing his therapists, not journalists.

Fourth, most Americans get healthcare through their employer or the government...Medicare, Medicaid. Very few plans would allow for the the kinds of therapy he’s pushing. And if they did, there would be a limit and rest out of pocket. So all his patting of himself...is worthless to a family that is just getting by and can’t afford to alleviate their misery like multi-millionaires do.

Fifth, big mistake to go so ‘woke’...so ‘political.’ Politics Is so toxic now, that friendships are maintained by just avoiding all political topics unless in a group where everyone agrees. The RF had the right idea all these years. Markle was trying so hard to get in with the “Woke In-crowd’ that she never checked out a voting map of the US. Lots of red outside if the blue city hellholes, Rachel...and you are no Kween to us. And my feeling is that sincere Lefties don’t see you as the kind of figurehead they desire either.
On him killing the brand, I've been wondering if anyone remembers that when they first got over here they had that one speaking engagement. I think it was Harry, Megz might have done it too, with JP Morgan Chase, and it was in the high 6 figures, maybe a million he got paid for that. I haven't heard of them doing that again and I've been wondering if they'll be able to command those kind of fees again. Would you want to invite crazy into your office building and pay the fee for it too?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Latest Sue Smith. Spotify quietly cancelled the pair, behind the scenes?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Part-vegan. What an oxymoron.

You are either vegan or not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Killing the brand and writing an excruciatingly long slow suicide note into the bargain.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Much as l hate to say this but the Queen must take some of the responsibility for the way he has turned out, she has not only spoilt him but covered up his misdeeds and if he had had to face the music he may have been a better person.

Andrew is a snotty, arrogant entitled pig another one favoured and his title should have gone ages ago it may have taught other one that there are consequences for your actions that is probably why she is holding back, it's not easy to admit that you cocked up.

The chances are that he would have turned out to be the utter cun t that his is now anyway, he is just not a nice person anyone that shoots animals for fun is a bastard in my book
I read somewhere that pretty much all of the members of the RF (apart from Princess Anne) used to go overboard with spoiling Harry and they'd be much more affectionate with him just so he wouldn't feel like the 'spare'. Well, we all know how well that worked out.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I wonder if any clever Tattler s know if his Prince title can be removed??

Just imagine he would have nil bargaining ch ips anymore and, when they divorce can she claim monetary support from the R F , would be great to know, my venom is increasing by the day lately and I just want to see the carpet ripped from under his feet, publicly and he would be just plain bleep

• Haha
I wonder if any clever Tattler s know if his Prince title can be removed??

Just imagine he would have nil bargaining ch ips anymore and, when they divorce can she claim monetary support from the R F , would be great to know, my venom is increasing by the day lately and I just want to see the carpet ripped from under his feet, publicly and he would be just plain bleep
I don't know why people think she would get financial support from the RF. Sarah got very little in the divorce settlement and it didn't 'set her up for life', so I don't know why Smeg would be treated differently. All she is entitled to is a share of whatever money Hazno has got, and that would depend on whether he has full access to his Trust, or just the income from it.

ETA: https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...vorce-duchess-york-prince-andrew-royal-family

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.