Harry and Meghan #108 Will Harry's whining ever stop? He's a giant toddler having a strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish you were automatically subscribed to the new threads when the old ones are locked, this thread moves so fast usually by the time I notice I have like 25 pages to catch up on and by the time I've finished reading them, another 25 :ROFLMAO:
If you click on the blue box at the top that says Harry and Meghan threads, you can click watch and then you will be watching for all threads so when a new one starts you’ll get a notification.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The complete Diana collection with the sapphire choker, lovely!!
That would be different pieces though. This set (from the earrings Kate wore in Scotland) was gifted and worn by the Queen. Diana has not worn those pieces iirc. I think the whole “Diana’s jewels” idea is a bit short. I would rather see her in the Queen’s jewels. They are much more significant. Diana is an emotional point, but I think not riding it but instead show what your place is (being Queen -and there is no need to clarify it’s Queen’s consort. That’s a given. Otherwise it’s Queen regnant or Queen regent. Thanks Sexism I guess) is much more poignant. Let’s rock the big guns! Maybe have a quick zoom call with Maxima for some tips.

Reactions: 29
I think it may be dawning on Markle that they’ve made a few big mistakes. Harry seems to have gone rogue, outside of the PR experts control...mistake no.1. He’s killing the brand.

Second mistake is thinking they can bring down the Monarchy from Hollywood. From what I can see, everything is moving along quite serenely in the UK despite his ‘bombshells’ and its the Cambridge’s that are ‘thriving.’.

Third, Harry is no stellar advertisement for the wonders of therapy. If he represents...what years of the best therapy money can buy produces...why bother. He is still grieving, fuming, fearful, self-pitying, etc. He ought to be suing his therapists, not journalists.

Fourth, most Americans get healthcare through their employer or the government...Medicare, Medicaid. Very few plans would allow for the the kinds of therapy he’s pushing. And if they did, there would be a limit and rest out of pocket. So all his patting of himself...is worthless to a family that is just getting by and can’t afford to alleviate their misery like multi-millionaires do.

Fifth, big mistake to go so ‘woke’...so ‘political.’ Politics Is so toxic now, that friendships are maintained by just avoiding all political topics unless in a group where everyone agrees. The RF had the right idea all these years. Markle was trying so hard to get in with the “Woke In-crowd’ that she never checked out a voting map of the US. Lots of red outside if the blue city hellholes, Rachel...and you are no Kween to us. And my feeling is that sincere Lefties don’t see you as the kind of figurehead they desire either.
I agree with you that healthcare for you all is very expensive but Harry and cohorts are not looking at Me average they are looking at seriously wealthy people who I might adf, have nothing wrong with them except boredom and selfishness, in other words they have got buggar all else to do with their lives except to complain.

It's a great pity they don't help out poorer people out of their own pockets, that would give them good press for a change!!

I conclude that Hollywood is completely lacking in humanity towards its own people

• Heart
Reactions: 38
it must bother them so much that the cambridges are THRIVING so much after they left. All the things they could have had. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I don’t understand the therapy thing.

He was having therapy during Meghan’s “suicidal” period. Why didn’t he just ask his therapist for a referral for Meghan? Why on earth did the family or the Human Resources department have to get involved?

Did she or is she having therapy? What with being “suicidal” and crying into the pillow at night and all. Doesn’t she want to “heal”?

Why didn’t Oprah ask her this? Why is Harry the only one having therapy? If she isn’t having therapy, why not?

It’s all bleeping bollocks and I don’t believe any of it, by which I mean anything that comes out of either of their mouths.
This is such a crock. Markle is supposedly the embodiment of a late-thirties forceful Woke woman...not a 19 yr old teenager married to the heir to the throne. She threw a fit over a tiara, but meekly let them keep her from therapy when she was suicidal?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
God I bleeping love him

Im loving how despite the obvious hurt, none of the family are letting it show and are living their best lives at the moment

• Heart
Reactions: 83
You know, re- reading about the animal cruelty (his polo pony), shooting endangered animals for trophy shots, and other rumors involving animals. And the way he compared war and killing to a video game.

I am beginning to wonder if he might have a more serious personality disorder.

Just an outsider, non - professional opinion.

Harry needs help, the mental health that he has been receiving is not working.

I have been worried about what will happen to Harry…
BUT, as much as I do not like Megs, and I hate to say this, she might be in danger.

And I realize he can try to justify his behavior based on the “trauma” of his upbringing and the culture that he was raised in. But, sorry Harry, this is all you.

And we could say this is all Megs setting him up for the divorce and the big payout. But, this behavior predates Megs.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Much as l hate to say this but the Queen must take some of the responsibility for the way he has turned out, she has not only spoilt him but covered up his misdeeds and if he had had to face the music he may have been a better person.

Andrew is a snotty, arrogant entitled pig another one favoured and his title should have gone ages ago it may have taught other one that there are consequences for your actions that is probably why she is holding back, it's not easy to admit that you cocked up.

The chances are that he would have turned out to be the utter cun t that his is now anyway, he is just not a nice person anyone that shoots animals for fun is a bastard in my book
I think the problem with this is that HMQ was being a mother in a very different age, and things were different then, at least for the upper classes.

I do agree that utter cuntishness was in his nature from an early age though!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Does anyone think Harry made a mistake saying the 1st Amendment was 'bonkers'? I think he meant the 2nd amendment- the right to bear arms- thus relating to guns etc. I'm certainly no expert on the US constitution- and am happy to be corrected.
No. The bleep knew what he was saying. Well, in as much as he ever knows what he's saying:rolleyes:.
He hates the peasants having the right to free speech. That's just for him and his wealthy mates.
He thinks himself more royal and entitled than even arrogant uncle Andrew.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
No. The bleep knew what he was saying. Well, in as much as he ever knows what he's saying:rolleyes:.
He hates the peasants having the right to free speech. That's just for him and his wealthy mates.
This 👆👆👆 Listen to Auntie @freda19 she speaks the truth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hazzo's reign on WhineTV+ is short lived. There's another show most people will be watching: Friends Reunion on HBO Max. 😂 Which show will hazzo be watching?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
History recopied 101

Diana blindsided the Queen with an article, and a unapproved photographer-it was Vogue.
Diana claimed being unwell, and after being excused, the chair almost removed, she arrived because "duty is important" - the location was Royal Albert hall.
Sarah claimed that Diana is sabotaging her because of her initial "fresh air" appeal. It was in her book.
Diana claimed Anne ignored her and didn't take her shopping.
It was leaked to the tabloids.
Diana claimed that there is a Palace conspiracy to smear her, predates the official separation.
Morton book, she lied not to have cooperated.

Patterns? Of course not Hawwy is "unique."

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Kate looks like a right laugh and great company. I always wonder if she comes on here or follows any of the youtube bloggers. I can imagine her in hoots with a gin and tonic whilst watching yankee wally 😆
I would love to have a cocktails evening with her, Camilla, Zara, and Sophie. I guarantee that they and the York girls have a separate WhatsApp chat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Well said Freda he is a bleeping entitled snob.

If wit was shi t Harry would be constipated

Hazzo's reign on WhineTV+ is short lived. There's another show most people will be watching: Friends Reunion on HBO Max. 😂 Which show will hazzo be watching?
With his intellect CBeebies

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Much as l hate to say this but the Queen must take some of the responsibility for the way he has turned out, she has not only spoilt him but covered up his misdeeds and if he had had to face the music he may have been a better person.

Andrew is a snotty, arrogant entitled pig another one favoured and his title should have gone ages ago it may have taught other one that there are consequences for your actions that is probably why she is holding back, it's not easy to admit that you cocked up.

The chances are that he would have turned out to be the utter cun t that his is now anyway, he is just not a nice person anyone that shoots animals for fun is a bastard in my book
Old saying always rings true. You can't polish a turd. Or a pair of turds. Even if you're the Queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You deserve it! I only had to go through the 1st two pages to find it as well ;) I don't usually add opinion pieces to the wiki, but this was too good to not include. Especially as she mentions being a republican and technically she should be in favour of dismantling the monarchy. It feels like the tide is turning...

Btw, just wanted to add @Chita, your profile pic is hilarious!

Thankyou.
Bad hair day, darling.
phyllis diller.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.