Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fisher Lassie

So they didn’t know he was “that sick”. He was 99 you idiots! Were they expecting him to live for another 20 years? Plus he’d just spent about a month in hospital, as well as having quite a few other hospital visits in the last few years. Wasn’t it mentioned on Blind Gossip that ALL of the RF were told about how much time Philip had left a month before he died? This makes Harry look even worse than I thought.
When we saw him in the car on his way home from hospital we knew he had come home to die. You could see it and even then duty came first and he waved . Honestly the class of the man , l could weep for the RF & especially his father, brother & grandparents at the traitorous asshole .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Shiney new thread, thank you!

Meanwhile in yer ackshul Royals, the Cambridges have had a very successful tour of Scotland, with stunning photos, and of course Catherine wearing HMQ's gorgeous earrings to the Cruella showing. Hark! hear the crash of crockery and howls of 'snot fair' wafting in from Monteshitto :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

freda19

VIP Member
I have an aunt who was addicted to prescribed Ativan over a long period during a very stressful time in her life. Only she didn't know it was addictive. She simply decided to stop using it ( very much against her doctor's wishes) when the reasons for needing it left her life but she was sensible enough to cut down really really gradually. She never told her doctor, just kept accepting the repeat prescriptions to shut him up and was stashing them unused. When her doctor retired and a new doc arrived he hauled her in for "a wee chat about your continuous long term use of Ativan". She brought the unused pills along to the chat and he was shocked and couldn't believe that she had actually weaned herself off them without medical supervision. She says he told her that coming off Ativan was as difficult as weaning yourself off heroin! :eek:She still tells that story many many years later, and so the name stuck in my head. And the main reason my aunt wanted off them was actually the sleeping issue. She was sleeping far too soundly for a young mother and it was freaking her out that she might sleep through an emergency situation with one of the kids.
Oh and she was invited to join a class suit against the manufacturers but decided there was no point in entering into what might be a stressful long term legal battle over something that no longer affected her on the off chance of possibly making a financial gain waaaay into the future.
So yeah, way to go hazza. No wonder he is so malleable, life is cool man, yeah, smooth as silk, no probs, chilled as fuck and ready to kill dragons, shweet ... etc etc .
In the land of Dr Feelgoods happy to prescribe anything to a wealth client with a wifey who needs him medically muzzled for control purposes he is a lamb to the slaughter.
Think Michael Jackson etc. Some doctors dealing with the wealthy have different ethics than those dealing with Joe Blow on the street. What wealthy wants, wealthy gets ... sound familiar?:cautious:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Silbee

VIP Member
Latest Sue Smith. Spotify quietly cancelled the pair, behind the scenes?

A lot of these commenters seem to think she will live off the untold wealth of the Royal Family.

Think again, she married him not his estranged family. Their money including his is just about untouchable from what I've read of things. The trusts are set up so wimmin like the velociraptor won't benefit needlessly. If they have any doubts about that they need to speak to Sarah Ferguson.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
It is official. Harpo and Hazno mental health schtick has turned a very serious and heart breaking issue into a shameless, money spinning circus. I literally don't want to hear or see one more needless celeb sharing about their trauma etc. It does absolutely nothing to help the cause and the latest discovery that Hazno's "project" offers zero support, qualified advice etc proves it. It is just blah blah to pollute the tv airtime. No progress and in fact I feel it has demeaned it into almost a joke (which it is not). I am furious. Really angry.

• Angry
  • Heart

GinandIt

I’ve just been looking at the pictures of the Scottish tour and the clothes. Oh that Catherine Walker pale blue coat dress! And the emerald velvet Manolos with the tartan coat! I noticed particularly that rather a lot of lovely jewellery was worn, several items which belong to HMQ and had a little giggle to myself. Fair play Kate for showing the skank how it’s done!

• Heart
  • Haha

jackolantern

VIP Member
I wish you were automatically subscribed to the new threads when the old ones are locked, this thread moves so fast usually by the time I notice I have like 25 pages to catch up on and by the time I've finished reading them, another 25 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
I think the baby has arrived. By whatever means. And I suspect they'll announce it at that interview tomorrow.
Yeah, hijack a supposed mental health update, that sounds very marklish.
I don't believe the dinner party story, but I think it is very likely based on an incident which was much less of a duff duff event.*
I would guess they were guests, were being handsy/cunts and she didn't fit in so sulked in between playing with his unrestrained dick under the table.:rolleyes:She has nothing in common with his old Etonian groups, nothing to relate to in their lifestyle and the chat of grouse shoots and deer hunting would have been high on the agenda. I could picture her feigning illness to get away early and then with eyes brimming with fake tears (her expertise) telling #6 that she overheard them dissing her and there is no way she wants any of them at HER wedding. Job done.

*For non UK posters, an explanation of Duff Duff.
The final cliff hanger moments in Eastenders when something dramatic happens to make you excited for the next episode.
The term refers to the drum beats in the closing theme tune.

• Haha
  • Heart

DandyTandy

VIP Member
it must bother them so much that the cambridges are THRIVING so much after they left. All the things they could have had. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New series coming up.on BBC 1..

David Attenborough's Weird creatures and where to find them.

Lol 🤭 x.

Resizer_16223370618060.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
You've got a point there as often adults don't believe children and dismiss their stories.

It was interesting that Charlotte and George didn't leave the church with the other kids but went back to be with their parents.
You have an important point, adults dismiss children’s stories as just stories, I hope all of us listen to what our children are saying. My son at about five years told me he was playing strip poker with his friends around at some garages I laughed out loud, big smile on my face, I trotted around the corner to be confronted with an adult male sitting with about five little children all in a state of undress. I was astounded, the man ran off. I actually was on a military base, after telling the little ones to get dresses and go home, I contacted the military police, it took off from there. The man was a visitor and I did point out to the civilian police he kept changing his clothes when ever I had seen him, two or three out fits aday. The police arrested him for crimes that they could prove and was never seen again or the family he was staying with. I was actually asked not to reveal what had happened until they Military could move the family away. Sorry this is off topic, I believe this is important to listen and act if necessary.

• Wow
  • Heart

buflesse

Chatty Member
Harry and Meghan probably thought that their 'bombshells' would send shockwaves around the world and bring the monarchy to a crisis point. HM would be inviting them to talks on how to diversify and 'decolonise' the RF, they'd be embraced by Hollywood, there would be discussions about them coming back to the RF as senior members etc. Instead the only people who care are the rabid sugars and virtue-signalling D list celebs. They've played their hand and it's made them more unpopular than ever. William and Catherine are thriving and the RF are looking forward to the arrival of Bea's baby. The Harkles have got egg on their faces.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
I didn't have time to post it on the last thread but I've added that Julie Burchill article on PWB to the Wiki.

Ooh well done.
It really is avery good article.
I found it on twitter.
See, Twitter is good for something.

Thankyou for voting for my Thread title suggestion again.

You have no idea what a boost it is.
XxX

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Chita

VIP Member
I'd also like to point out that Hazno was annoyed about everyone grieving for his mum but wanted us all to love Smeggy 🙄
Hypocrisy again.

Other thoughts -
Meghan hated having to curtsey to higher ranking Royals.
Both hated no longer being classed as in the top tier.
They see that as antiquated and stuffy and want to modernise.
Except they don't really want to change that, they just want to be the most high ranked and have others bow/curtsey to them!
Hypocrisy all the way.

I still maintain the RF could've handled things better though.

They knew Harry wasn't super-bright. They knew he was prone to tantrums when he didnt get his own way.

They always had him next to William and Kate (the obamas visit for example) - so even though he knew he was "only the spare," his inclusion in everything caused him to think an exception was being made for him.
Therefore, he felt he was a special case.

The penny did not drop that he was meant to be with the other "lesser" Royals once he was no longer the "lonely" and single spare.

That has got to be confusing to someone who is a bit thick and has been allowed to get used to always being with William and Kate.

So the Royal family and their vast compliment of Staff should have made sure he knew things would now change.

Having said all that, from how he's behaving, its entirely possible it was spelled out to him clearly but he is so entitled that he refused to accept it.

Now he feels humiliated and is lashing out trying to discredit anyone he thinks is responsible for how he feels.

• Heart
Reactions: 50