Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Much as l hate to say this but the Queen must take some of the responsibility for the way he has turned out, she has not only spoilt him but covered up his misdeeds and if he had had to face the music he may have been a better person.

Andrew is a snotty, arrogant entitled pig another one favoured and his title should have gone ages ago it may have taught other one that there are consequences for your actions that is probably why she is holding back, it's not easy to admit that you cocked up.

The chances are that he would have turned out to be the utter cun t that his is now anyway, he is just not a nice person anyone that shoots animals for fun is a bastard in my book

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Margot1977

VIP Member
Only reason people are looking is because they want to know which designer it is and to avoid.
True 😂

There was an article in the Telegraph, mostly about the woke culture, but it does mention the effect that PWB and his wife got on the British people nowadays, just the relevant (long) quote, full article in the spoiler if anybody wants to read it:

"Yet nothing has done more to make people to rise up against this totalitarian attempt at social brainwashing than the incessant posturing and bleating of the Crown Prince and Princess of Woke, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. Their titanic self-regard, vacuous and self-pitying pronouncements, and consequent rudeness to the most admired person in Britain, Her Majesty the Queen, have bred ridicule and contempt.

The Duke, whose public credibility has sunk below that of Donald Duck, dropped another of his pompously so-called “truth bombs” with Oprah Winfrey. The programme aimed to answer the question: “Where do we go from here?” The British public’s reply is increasingly obvious: as far away from us as possible. Whining with self-pity from their Californian parallel universe, the pair have succeeded in driving home to all rational people the sheer irrelevance and presumptuousness of the woke view of life – and the lack of intelligence and character of those who make a career out of trying to manipulate others into obeying its rules.

The Duke fails to see that the fastest way now for the British public to be turned off anything is for him and his wife to start arguing for it; itself a clear sign that this campaign of bullying and brainwashing has been rumbled and rejected."
😂😂😂

Have we finally passed peak woke?
The public's rejection of PC brainwashing at the National Trust suggests common sense is starting to prevail

BySimon Heffer29 May 2021 • 5:00pm
'In what we have increasingly anxiously called our free society, genuine freedom may be starting to flourish again'

Seldom can there have been such a culture clash between the obsessives of the cult called “woke” and the backbone of mainstream British life. The recent history of the National Trust has shown how what was once a valuable institution committed to preserving, to the highest level of expertise, our heritage has become a banal, left-wing front organisation devoted to rewriting history and propagandising about the wickedness of the British past.
It was bad enough when, at Felbrigg Hall in Norfolk, the trust outed as gay the pathologically discreet R W Ketton-Cremer, who had bequeathed this marvellous house to them - as part of their ‘Prejudice & Pride‘ programme which explored the previously hidden lives of lesbian, gay and transgender inhabitants of its properties. But then last year they wasted their members’ money commissioning a report (masterminded by a university professor in something called “post-colonial literature”, and not even a historian) to find links between beneficiaries of the slave trade and Trust properties, never mind the architectural splendour or aesthetic quality of them or their contents. In a manner that Chairman Mao would have saluted, the Trust’s purpose had become the re-education of its clientele.
Advertisement

The Felbrigg episode was part of a campaign that included forcing elderly volunteers to wear rainbow lanyards, ignoring the point that espousing any cause, in a free society, must remain a matter of personal choice. However, like all warriors of woke, those running the Trust decided that personal choice was an offence. Not only was orthodoxy everything, but that expounding the orthodoxy would be the point of the Trust’s existence.
The British are slow to wrath, but when roused they fight. Jean-Claude Juncker and others discovered this in 2016. Now, that moment has arrived with the National Trust. Last month a group calling itself Restore Trust was formed with the aim of returning this once-excellent organisation to its original calling, and stripping away the politics. It threatened to table a motion at the Trust’s annual general meeting in the autumn to remove Tim Parker, for seven years the organisation’s chairman. That will now not be necessary: Mr Parker walked within 24 hours, realising the game was up. Restore Trust’s sights are now on Hilary McGrady, the director-general, the main architect of what many members see as the trust's disturbing shift away from its original aims and towards a political campaigning organisation.
Advertisement

Restore Trust’s reassertion of common sense is not just a great moment for the National Trust; it is part of a wider reaction to the patronising, self-righteous attempts of a small minority to use either their reputations or the institutions they control to force an outlook of life upon others. While much of this is driven from the grass roots up – as with Restore Trust – there are also welcome signs that many in the elite will no longer tolerate what they discern, quite correctly, as a movement to end freedom of thought and freedom of speech. It is, in short, an indication that we may have passed peak woke.
Placeholder image for youtube video: 50u0r6Oyhok

Last December an attempt to impose upon members of Cambridge University a requirement to “respect” the views of others was defeated by a landslide (86.9 per cent to 13.1) by those who wished merely to “tolerate” those views. You shouldn’t need a Cambridge PhD to understand the difference, but it had to be explained to the University’s high priests of woke: reasonable people are quite happy to tolerate the expression of views by those with whom they violently disagree but, in a free society, they cannot be commanded to respect them. That, too, was a turn of the tide, for universities have led the cancel culture: not least with half-educated students screaming blue murder every time somebody expresses an alternative opinion on some aspect of transgenderism and dons too terrified to disagree with them.
Advertisement

And Cambridge’s archbishop of woke, its increasingly eccentric vice-chancellor Professor Stephen Toope, had to execute a rapid reverse last week after approving a website where students could anonymously report “micro-aggressions” by dons: these included referring to a woman as a “girl”, turning their back on a student or delivering a backhanded compliment. Prof Toope was forced to order the website to be taken down after dons complained Cambridge was becoming a police state. The Free Speech Union threatened to take him to court and it would serve him right if they did. The government is proposing a free speech law to force universities to repudiate the cancel culture; the howls of outrage extremists in those institutions hoped would be provoked have not occurred. Most people have had enough of this dangerous foolishness.
The murder of George Floyd last year, which triggered an international spasm of woke, was and remains a horrific crime. Sadly, much of the bandwagon-jumping that followed was nauseating in its self-righteousness and cringe-making in its virtue signalling. It was also hijacked by extreme anarchist groups for whom respecting the lives of black people was a lesser consideration than overthrowing international capitalism. The censoriousness of these militants has now provoked a backlash: sportsmen have given up the stunt of “taking the knee”, not because they are happy about the murder of black people but because it became an empty gesture.
Advertisement

The BBC, which became almost paralysed with adoration for the Black Lives Matter organisation and sought to take a lead role in brainwashing the nation into believing we are all guilty, learned its lesson about overdoing the woke when hit by a tsunami of rage after attempting to “decolonise” the Last Night of the Proms. The perception of woke obsessions in broadcast news – not least since the Murdoch organisation surrendered control of Sky News – has directly led to the creation of a new channel, GB News, due to launch next month. Aware of the enormous popularity of television channels that show unwoke programmes and films from the last half of the 20th century, the recently-installed BBC director-general, Tim Davie, has reminded his senior staff that the Corporation must serve everyone.
Yet nothing has done more to make people to rise up against this totalitarian attempt at social brainwashing than the incessant posturing and bleating of the Crown Prince and Princess of Woke, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. Their titanic self-regard, vacuous and self-pitying pronouncements, and consequent rudeness to the most admired person in Britain, Her Majesty the Queen, have bred ridicule and contempt.
Advertisement

The Duke, whose public credibility has sunk below that of Donald Duck, dropped another of his pompously so-called “truth bombs” with Oprah Winfrey. The programme aimed to answer the question: “Where do we go from here?” The British public’s reply is increasingly obvious: as far away from us as possible. Whining with self-pity from their Californian parallel universe, the pair have succeeded in driving home to all rational people the sheer irrelevance and presumptuousness of the woke view of life – and the lack of intelligence and character of those who make a career out of trying to manipulate others into obeying its rules.
The Duke fails to see that the fastest way now for the British public to be turned off anything is for him and his wife to start arguing for it; itself a clear sign that this campaign of bullying and brainwashing has been rumbled and rejected.
The fight is not, of course, over. There will remain some who just don’t get it and who will have to be challenged as they seek to practise their demagoguery and inflict themselves on the rest of us. But the common sense of our people has, it appears, asserted itself again, whether among the heritage-hungry middle classes, university teachers or those who watch primetime television. And it is rather wonderful; for in what we have increasingly anxiously called our free society, genuine freedom may be starting to flourish again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

freda19

VIP Member
I do think that a lot of the Smeggy stories have been exaggerated. Take the wedding dress fitting. I can understand that a bride would be quite demanding especially when you are paying the designers a lot of money and want everything to be perfect on the big day but abusing children? Especially a girl who is going to be your niece 🤔 I'm not totally convinced about that part.

I do think we have to be careful buying in to all these stories. Why would Hazno go ahead and marry someone who sounds like Cruella de Ville before the wedding? I know he's thick and easily influenced but I remain convinced that she must have made some effort to appear to be 'sweetness and light' at least until after the wedding!

The only explanation would be that he's just as horrible as her in a panto villain way, but he was brought up to be well mannered in public even if this veneer covers up the fact that he's very arrogant underneath.

I wonder if some of the more outrageous stories are put out there by sugars to discredit people who criticise them. There's plenty we can criticise her for of course, but we need to be careful what we swallow here.
I agree on exaggerated stories in general, but I disagree on the flower girl situation. She would 100% make a point of belittling a chilld of Kate's and showing preference for her mate's kids. I've seen that in action with girls much less despicable than smeggy. Brides can get carried away with the power and control of their big day and I've seen perfectly ordinary likeable girls go Bridezilla and ensure their favourites in the bridal party get special treatment. Smeggy is a vindictive cunt and hates Kate. We've seen her disrespect our queen publicly over ownership of the word Royal and "service". She has no filter. If Kate was at the fittings with Charlotte then Mylilpony will have been there with her crotch goblins too and I totally see smeggy showing off about being able to make a little princess feel like shit and her mother cry.
Yeah, that story I believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

wisebutwild

VIP Member
This is in the DE ....

TQ was pushing for a pre nup to protect PH's wealth.

"“He’s determined that his marriage will be a lasting one, so there’s no need for him to sign anything.”

Harry is said to have been worth approximately £30million around the time of their wedding, while Meghan was estimated to be worth £4million following her successful acting career on the legal drama Suits.

Although Kensington Palace declined to comment at the time — describing it as a “private matter” — it’s also not customary for royals to sign prenups, so it would have been out of the ordinary for the Queen to request one for the Sussexes.

He'll live to regret being so arrogant and pig headed - that's if there is anything left by now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Peachsquish

VIP Member
I love that classic quote!
To me it proves that he's got "something missing"
I have never been a soldier but my grandfather served and died in WWII.

To know that you might have to take a life and mistakes can always be made so in a split second you would have to make the decision and hope your intelligence was right and that you were getting the right person, not a human shield or someone who had been coerced to be there or a completely innocent bystander, and then to know you have to live with your decision.
To hear that reduced to nothing more than a game utterly sickens me.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

freda19

VIP Member
Harry's motor skills and eye movements show someone slowed down.
Restoril is used by pilots in US service, so someone I guess speculates in these blinds, but it brings clicks.
It is used for 10 days as a insomnia treatment, tolerance develops fast but not addiction.
Harry is taking something which calms, slowes down, relaxes like a beta blocker or a barbiturate form.
He certainly doesn't even remotely look well rested, and with sufficient sleep.
His malice is sharp, planed and focused not emotional like the one based on adrenaline (anger), (blockers impact adrenaline)
The Harry in Afghanistan looked more on Restoril, than this version.
I don't agree with the BIB Eva.
His thoughts and utterances are all over the place and his tense jaw is creepy. He makes a liar of himself from one sentence to the next. His delivery is scatter gun. A bit of this and a bit of that. He goes on about Nepal, then flips to daddy being a cunt, back and forth. He can't focus his brain enough to form a humane reaction to something like Dax's horrific tale of DV, sexual abuse and terror as a child. Instead he waffles about a movie ffs! His brain is fogged up. That's how I see him. All he can see through the fog is "meggy says I must keep bashing family. I am a victim. I am sad. But I'm not sad cos meggy and farchie. I'm happy with my new life but I'm so sad and will make someone pay for it". Back and forth.
His brain was never good but he managed to sound reasonably coherent at Royal gigs with the help of good scripts kept simple for him and the love of the public when he fluffed his lines. We allowed for him "Ach it's wee Hazza, God love him. I mind him walking behind his mum's coffin, :cry:wee dote."
Now he speaks balderdash. The reason Porka is so calm with him is that she knows she can't get him riled up. So she flops back in her deep deep armchair looking relaxed and chilled and caring because she knows he will mirror that (cos that is his trait. To mirror whoever he is talking to) and if she riles him up he'll go off piste and she'll lose control of him. She sees his clenched teeth and jaw, knows the tension building up and uses it just enough for her needs, to spark his ire re defunding cops, and Royal bashing, then damps it down with chit chat about farchie to bring him back in calm control.
I've never seen anything like it. The puppetry is something to behold, however they do it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

wisebutwild

VIP Member
How funny! And it's interesting that Smeg thinks she's so clever and worldly, but showed her true colors right away at the slightest prompt. Also goes to show what a moron Haznot is to be deluded by her.

I can't be the only one who feels that if I married into some sort of titled family, that I wouldn't care about my "title?" Why does it even matter, unless you were planning to cash out from it? And any children you'd have with whoever the titled person is would be "titled" by default and presumably inherit something, so your kids wouldn't lose out from you being a commoner. It seems like such a silly thing to concern oneself with.
Didn't I also read, and it might have been on here, that she thought Haz was next in line after Will and was really angry when she was told that all W and K's children came before her 'beloved'. That made me smile - obviously not done her due diligence beforehand.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
When does saturation point come? When does he eventually stop banging on about his woes? His grief? His wife’s woes? Her grief? Mental health, family, climate change, any other bandwagon he/she can jump on?
I, personally am sick to the back teeth of hearing it and am at screaming point.
He’s now affecting my mental health.
Can I sue him/them for invading my privacy and disturbing my peace? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

buflesse

Chatty Member
IF the baby is born on 10th June it would be lovely if they called her Philippa after his Grandfather, but I highly doubt they will because that is also the name of Catherine's sister.

and they will attempt a reconciliation halfway through the whole process just to drag it out longer :rolleyes:
I kind of feel like they have no right to 'honour' Philip after his death, given how appallingly they treated him and his loved ones during the last years of his life. 😔

• Heart

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
Thanks to @Chita for the new thread title.

Harry has been telling everyone he knows (Orca) about his mental health situation, whilst single handedly(I'll disregard PWBW) trying to bring down the monarchy. Which I'm not sure if you know, is actually his family!
The press are releasing more negative stories on the pair and questioning their motives.
Please read the WIKI for further information/pictures.

• Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
An old classic:

They whinge away
They whinge away
They whinge away
They whinge away
They whinge away
They whinge away
They whinge away
They whinge away

In the 'cito
The Montecito
The liars sleep tonight

In the 'cito
The Montecito
The liars sleep tonight

OooooOoooOooooh moan moan away

(this is stuck in my head now o_O)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Evangelina

VIP Member
History recopied 101

Diana blindsided the Queen with an article, and a unapproved photographer-it was Vogue.
Diana claimed being unwell, and after being excused, the chair almost removed, she arrived because "duty is important" - the location was Royal Albert hall.
Sarah claimed that Diana is sabotaging her because of her initial "fresh air" appeal. It was in her book.
Diana claimed Anne ignored her and didn't take her shopping.
It was leaked to the tabloids.
Diana claimed that there is a Palace conspiracy to smear her, predates the official separation.
Morton book, she lied not to have cooperated.

Patterns? Of course not Hawwy is "unique."

• Wow
  • Haha

Hellacopters

I believe that their daughter was born a while ago and that they will introduce her to the world during the new Oprah thing on Friday. Meghan all dolled up, holding her daughter and pretending to be mother earth.

"We are doing all this for her/the next generation. She should not have to suffer like her father."

🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

me from mid-America

I have a prediction.

Harry will beg off attending the Diana statue/memorial...citing his wife being ‘heavy with child.’ But....

0n that day, just as the Cambridges are set to go it alone...they will not only announce the birth of baby “Diana”...but completely overwhelm all coverage of the statue by...yes, Madonna Markle appearing and revealing the baby to the world!!!

This is why she has been so quiet...she is building momentum for a great ‘reveal!” The child will have “Diana” either has a first or middle name..of course. And Harry will announce that THEIR CHILD is the true MODERN memorial to his Mother, not some old-time statue stuck somewhere.

What statue could compare to the unveiling of a granddaughter? Imagine how they will drive all attention to themselves!!!

Get ready for it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Always has been a troublesome stupid selfish git his teachers said he wasn’t to bright and he had cheated and got extra help for his exams. Family probably paid for his qualifications.
Off to the army age 21 family probably thought it would do him good and help him grow up and learn some discipline but he still used his privilege and his narcissistic traits always remained. He got his own way all the time. Even though his family didn’t want him going to Iraq fearing for his safety, he did not care about others worries he wanted to go so he went threatening to leave the army if he wasn’t allowed. He used his privileges to get up the ladder while still being a little spoit child comparing operating weapons like videos games. the only reason he ever achieved anything in life because of who he was.
During his time in army he travelled the world, partied hard, twice publicly identified as a racist, God knows how many incidents we don’t know of.
Then leaves the army a year later meets a like minded narcissist and together they form a plan to use his privilege like he’s done all his life for their own personal interests.
They want to destroy the dated monarchy and rise above it all as the future celebrity royal couple. Better than other celebrity. Creating their own narrative. Controlling the media and carving out there new life with own rules.
The RF was to limiting for these kind of people they have so much more to offer the world.
Aren’t we so blessed to have such enlightened beings in the world today
With regards to the army it comes to something when a member of the Taliban, who we would consider to be a terrorist has a better grasp on the reality of war than a serving soldier.
Screenshot_20210527-125814_Google.jpg

"Taliban retaliate after Prince Harry compares fighting to a video game | Afghanistan | The Guardian" https://amp.theguardian.com/uk/2013/jan/22/afghanistan-taliban-response-prince-harry

• Wow
  • Sick

Vanelope

VIP Member
Diana was old school aristocratic and very snobbish and had difficult relationships with women. Both of her daughters in law would have found her a nightmare MIL if I’m honest.

• Heart
  • Haha

Murakami

You know, re- reading about the animal cruelty (his polo pony), shooting endangered animals for trophy shots, and other rumors involving animals. And the way he compared war and killing to a video game.

I am beginning to wonder if he might have a more serious personality disorder.

Just an outsider, non - professional opinion.

Harry needs help, the mental health that he has been receiving is not working.

I have been worried about what will happen to Harry…
BUT, as much as I do not like Megs, and I hate to say this, she might be in danger.

And I realize he can try to justify his behavior based on the “trauma” of his upbringing and the culture that he was raised in. But, sorry Harry, this is all you.

And we could say this is all Megs setting him up for the divorce and the big payout. But, this behavior predates Megs.
Totally agreed.

You said what I have been thinking since his recent lashing out. I also hate doing the armchair 'analysis' but I recognise aspects of his behaviour. I think Harry has an undiagnosed personality disorder, although I can only speculate as to which one because there are overlapping symptoms and also comorbidities, although I have my own opinion on which it may be. When diagnosed a person is more self-aware and they can learn to understand what is happening to them and realise how they are being affected by their disorder. He will have been receiving the wrong type of therapy because he is misdiagnosed and would need something to help with emotional and behaviour self-regulation, like DBT. All that tapping and whatnot is not going to help him in the slightest.

I also think the Tumblr analysis somebody posted in the previous thread was good because it was not exonorating Harry and I think a lot of people have done so whilst shifting the entire blame onto Meghan. They want their cheeky Harry back and think his behaviour will change if he splits with his wife. This is Harry, we just did not know about it. Although rather than it being mostly him, or mostly her, I think it's six-of-one and half- a-dozen of the other and they are both culpable. Two disordered people met, a fuse was lit and this is the result. Three or so years later and look at the carnage so far. This will not end well. I liked Julie burchill's quote - When the stars align and two personality disorders collide.

Also, I'm sick to death of the trauma/emotional porn and gratuitous romanticism of mental health/mental illnesses. Being worshipped and adored isn't enough for those celebs, they want more praise, like it makes them special, or better people or something. Using MH for entertainment is grotesque.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow