Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
It's gonna be Frida. As a nod of respect to their bestest fan.
I, of course, will be so deeply honoured I might cry into my pillow then kick the cat one of the kids (safer).

Oh I hope so. Katie Price's latest rent-a-dick calls her Dolly.:m
Ah but that is an 'homage' to the dock dollies of years ago - so Smeghan could be dolly really 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Evangelina

VIP Member
For some odd reason Kates tartan coat, is the funniest thing she's ever worn in the tartan category.

She always does this literal dressing, some claim it's boring, I like it however, but the coat is in the Erdem floral category.

Loved the other outfits on this tour.

About Harry's phone when Phil died, didn't their PR brag that they changed phone numbers after Megexit.

Reactions: 6

Vanelope

VIP Member
In general women take on their husband's title, Duchess of Cambridge/Sussex, Princess Michael of Kent. In the past untitled men who married in would be given/offered a title, usually an earldom. Princess Margaret's husband was untitled and offered the earldom of Snowdon after their marriage. Anne's first husband was also offered an earldom which he declined. Had he accepted Peter and Zara would have been styled as the children of an earl. That was probably the last time something like that will be offered. Jack and Edo will remain without titles and as titles are passed down in the male line their children will remain untitled. As for Edward and Sophie's children, assuming they remain styled as children of an Earl, and in the future Duke... Louise's children will have no titles unless she marries someone titled, James' children will be styled as the children of an Earl/Duke depending on his title at the time. When he inherits the dukedom of Edinburgh after Edward it will technically still be a royal dukedom as he is the grandson of a monarch but should he have a son when that son inherits it will cease to be a royal dukedom. It will be interesting to see what happens with the Cambridge kids..... based on current traditions George will likely be Prince of Wales by the time he marries and Louis would be given a dukedom upon marriage. Charlotte would be expected to become Princess Royal but the optics of the younger son getting a dukedom and not his older sister will probably look very bad by then.
Was it you who wanted her to be Duchess of Windsor in her own right? I’m sure I saw that somewhere here.

• Wow
Reactions: 5