Harry and Meghan #107 Dead behind the eyes, full of hatred and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I remember correctly, she once said that if she told Edward how unhappy she was, he'd shoot back with "I gave up a throne for you!"

Reactions: 22
Add to that the vile behaviour of their sugars and the silent tacit approval of said behaviour by Harry and Meghan.

Reactions: 21
Does 'yachting ' count as a strenuous activity?...it is outdoors after all

Reactions: 28
I have said this before, and I will say it again (because I'm bloody broken record!):

Harry 100% failed that bitch every step of the way. Every complaint she has can be traced back to her husbands lack of due diligence and information. Maybe she didn't ask the right questions but given Harry's never ending whining he could have cleared a few things up for her off the bat and pre proposal. He knew what she was marrying into so it is all on him. I know he's thick but really, is he that thick?

Also, for an intelligent woman - I don't buy the lack seeking out information on what was expected of her. Those doe eyes are for the American audience.

In other news: So wonderful to see K&W eating their fish and chips yesterday!

Reactions: 27
How much more painful must a chosen suicide be to deal with than an accidental death.
A tale of 2 celebrities (both of who could be classed as not the brightest) the first one Harry with his tone deaf story about Meghan and the second Joey Essex with his genuine anguish shining through.

Reactions: 30
Catherine wore The Queen's earrings last night. I bet Meghan was fuming.

Reactions: 52
We are, of course, assuming he has mental health issues.
We need to accept that it is quite possible he is just a spoiled brat who has been allowed to use his grief at the death of a young mother as an excuse for tantrums.

He could just be a brat.

Reactions: 50
If I remember correctly, she once said that if she told Edward how unhappy she was, he'd shoot back with "I gave up a throne for you!"
I watched a program on Wallis and Edward and apparently Wallis wanted to leave Edward but apparently he’d break down and threaten suicide, so Wallis stayed with him as she didn’t want he’s suicide on her hands.

Reactions: 30
I think you hit the nail on the head in the BIB - she was playing a role as the Duchess of Sussex, and you could see it on her face. It was always 'what expression did the Director say I should use for a situation like this', 'is this a concerned expression' etc. The problem was she had to act 24/7, because none of it was genuine.

Reactions: 34
We know she read all the books on Diana. So, how is it possible she had no inkling of how cold and distant Diana claimed the RF were and how miserable she says she was.
That should have set alarm bells ringing for her and if she really loved him and still wanted to be with him, she is intelligent enough to have done some preparation herself.

AND
As a woman so obsessed with having her voice heard and proving how strong she is, why didnt she tell the men in grey suits that she needed more help?
A strong woman would have stood up for herself.
Princess Anne had it right - meghan wasnt the right type of character for the job.

Truth is, she didnt listen to the help given and isnt that strong after all because she gave up and chose to sling mud from a safe distance.

On a BENCH!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
In the comment section of that last bookworm video, someone is saying that HW was seen in a restaurant last week and her moonbump took another trip south. She was scrambling to retrieve it apparently.
Pity no one thought to take a photo, or better yet video.

Reactions: 17
I watched a program on Wallis and Edward and apparently Wallis wanted to leave Edward but apparently he’d break down and threaten suicide, so Wallis stayed with him as she didn’t want his suicide on her hands.
Yes, I remember there was a programme about that.
They'd discovered some previously unseen letters she'd written and that came to light.

Reactions: 11
That Julie Burchill article is an absolute cracker. I have been on these threads for around a year, if you told me then that the press would end up completely eviscersting PWB and justifiably so I would never have believed it. When its all laid out exactly what he has done and the dread of what might come out of his mouth in the episode tomorrow I almost feel a bit sorry for HFW at being stuck with such an immature vile nasty spiteful little man. ( To stress i say almost)

Reactions: 25
Yeah, I know what you mean. She totally deserves it though. She let the genie out of the lamp so screw her.

Reactions: 25
I agree, her expressions were always fake. I also think it's possible she wasn't accepted into the inner circle of friends, nor into society in UK and did not understand the humour etc. She was out of her depth and ignored by people so orchestrated things to ensure she could move back to LA quick smart to be back around 'her' people.

Reactions: 19
I am pretty sure the moonbumps are just the pair of them deliberately pissing around with us. To get people (like we are) talking about them. Along with the coat flicking to draw attention to it.

If it was a normal pregnancy progression bump no one would have given a flying fuck.

The first one was before they even announced they were leaving.

Reactions: 17
Anyone seen headline today about Queen signing off on Apple mental health series thinking it was for war veterans? Here we go another huge platform designed to raise the plight and hope of others...used for the sixth or seventh time to complain about his own life, because he, Harry, the great benefactor, is helping us.

#threadtitle

Megz and her marionette, Harrie Antoinette

Reactions: 35
As the first son and Prince of Wales and then king, the Duke of Windsor had inherited the royal private residences. They had to be purchased back. Balmoral was definitely one.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.