Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flossyposse

I know we’ve had our fill of his recent outpourings, but this is truly worth a re-listen, and in hindsight one of the saddest things I’ve ever heard.

This person talks with optimism about the UK and its citizens, support from family and friends (especially William), empathy for others, fondness for specific army veterans and their black humour in adversity, doesn’t use confusing California-speak or bang on grandiosely about saving the entire world from its mental health ‘trauma’. He doesn’t sound remotely angry or embittered or entitled, he comes across as a thoroughly decent, grounded person.

It’s extraordinary how in only 4 years this person has been lost, he’s just gone! So sad.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 112

fastfairynnn

Considering Harry wants to "serve" - ie help people,
This Mental Health thing (from the clips shown online) doesn't appear to offer any suggestions on how people suffering from mental health issues can help themselves or get help.

Remember Paul Simon's "fifty ways to leave your lover?"
Well Harry seems to be playing a game of how many different ways he can say "I'm angry with my Dad."

Plus, he's obsessed with security officers and wanting to be given money.

I've gone right off him.
I have quite a serious long-term mental health condition, and to be perfectly frank, nothing any member of the BRF have ever said about "mental health" has had any impact on me, never mind benefit. All they say is, "Yah guys, you gotta talk about it," and that's it. They let it known they've seen therapists, well bully for them. The average person can't afford that. They have confused mental health and mental wellness, and it's VERY unhelpful in my experience.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 110

me from mid-America

In my opinion, the Mankles have given the RF a perfect “way out.”

“it is with great sorrow that we have come to fully understand the onerous burden that Royal life and Royal service has inflicted on our much loved family members, Harry and Meghan. Like compassionate families everywhere, their happiness is of utmost importance to all of us. We have listened and we have learned. So today we are announcing that, with love and understanding... we have relieved them of all titles, patronages and place of succession.

This is a business separation not a family separation...and we look forward to their inclusion, as they wish...in private family times going forward.

We rejoice with them that they have, as they have stated, found their own unique ways to live a life of service. We have every confidence in their success and in their happiness now that they have achieved the freedom they have so fervently sought.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 106

Cassandra333

VIP Member
The thing I remember most about Diana's death was my elderly mother (RIP) asking me if I thought that MFI had done it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This is possibly amusing to just the older (and British) members of the thread. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 106

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I think she loathes him. Once she realized how easy he was to control and manipulate, it has just become a game to see how far she can push him. As he acquiesced to each of her new and outrageous demands, her respect for him dropped. People like her despise weak people like him. They need a challenge. Now it is just a game to her. There is no love. There is, most likely, growing hatred.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 101

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Undercover with the Harkles...... it's 7pm here and I'm serenading Hazno nightly with my tiny violin 'Cry me a River' 🎵 ;)🎵

Polish_20210521_195407625.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

The Gardener

Chatty Member
So Harry, let's get this right.
You turned your back on the tradition and heritage of your country and all those in it but want to keep your titles and remain in Line of Succession.
Your life of privilege ( in case you don't understand that word it means having everything you need and want all the time from the moment you are born until you die) was too traumatic and difficult to deal with..
Even though you're 36 years old and a multi-millionaire you still want Daddy to pay for your life style and got cross when he stopped.
You go out of your way to deliberately hurt and offend your father and brother who have never done that to you.
You do the same to your 95 year old Grandmother including the time your 99 year old Grandfather was ill in hospital and also following his death without thought to how that would upset her.
You didn't visit your grandfather in his final weeks and I can only think that's because you were too scared to hear what he would say to you.
You claim press intrusion all the time yet were able to enter and leave England without any at all, how odd is that?
You say nothing when your wife tells lies (now proven) to the whole world if they want to listen and in so doing condone her words.

The list goes on Harry but let's not linger on it all but before you go, do me one favour.
Look in a mirror and tell me what you see reflected back. Is it someone to be proud of do you think? It wouldn't be an ungrateful attention seeking money grabbing self obsessed liar would it? Thought not but look again.

The person you see there can stand up, walk and run because he has two legs. He's also got full use of his hands and arms. He has no scars from burns or daily pain from injuries caused by guns or roadside bombs.
He doesnt have the ongoing horrors of PTSD and he can see himself, his wife and children in fact everything because he still has his sight.
I'm sure you know that lots of ex soldiers can't do any of that yet they live their lives as decent human beings as best they can often existing on a pittance.
And what do you do Harry?
You whine about losing your mummy !

Shame on you, the very deepest shame and may you know it always when a reflection shows you what you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 89

me from mid-America

Excerpt from MAUREEN Callahan‘s editorial in the New York post...

“Yet Harry tells us that four years of counseling has made him all better! Harry is therapized, Americanized and ready to go, becoming one of our specialties — a self-help guru who’s really only in it to sate his narcissism.

America, strap yourselves into this feedback loop. We’re in it for now, even though Harry hasn’t realized that self-pity really isn’t in the American DNA. Unlike a little thing called the First Amendment, one of our most valued protections — which Harry last week called “bonkers” and something “I don’t understand.”

’Its the very same thing that allows him to, you know, smack talk the Queen and two future kings of England on camera with Oprah like two gals gossiping over cocktails.

Anyway, “the only way to break out and to free yourself,” Harry says, “is to tell the truth.”

Psychobabble, word salad, gobbledygook and Greek to me: It’s all on display, with Harry blissfully unaware that each public overshare diminishes his value on the open market

We are watching an overgrown child throw an epic tantrum, and the point is unclear. Does Harry want to bring down the royal family? Prove he has something worth contributing? Does he even know what he wants?

One thing is clear: He’s profoundly tone deaf, and a course correction seems unlikely. Even Harry would have to admit the royals did one thing well: Their carefully crafted image of Harry — military man, good with kids, the lighthearted prince with a charitable soul — was far superior to this one.”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
I've been thinking about this for a while (since the interview) and I fully believe that it wasn't that Meghan wasn't allowed out, it was more where she wanted to go. Kate has been spotted countless times in the supermarket, at the local pub, at local events with the kids, a couple of years ago at Xmas she was even spotted in The Range for god sake! Could you IMAGINE Meghan 'slumming it' in The Range?! (Disclosure- I love The Range was in there last week!) But I can guarantee she wanted to hang out at Soho House or elite coffee shops, restaurants and salons. And that's the thing with the royals, yes they have immense wealth and privilege but they can't be seen to be rubbing it in the publics face. There's no way they could allow her to be seen swanning around London's most wealthy jaunts. I'm sure of she had wanted to go for lunch at a local Windsor pub she could have done. And I think it's the same with the mental health help. What help did she want? Did she want to go and see your bog standard therapist or did she want to check into a £10,000 a night 'wellness spa'. If it was the latter which let's be honest it probably was then I can well imagine she would be told that it wouldn't look good for the institution. In fact it would look awful for them. You only have to look at the ridiculous baby shower and clothes budget to see the kind of lifestyle she was aiming for, trips to the local pub and a 50 year old private therapist in a fusty back room were not good enough for HRH
This has made me think of when H&M visited Ireland on an official royal not long after they married. They decided they wanted to eat in a Dublin gastropub slap bang in the middle of the two day (official) visit and so, not just the restaurant in question but the entire street had to be closed off for the duration of their meal.

Heck QE was here on a state visit and didnt expect that special treatment. And W&K mingled with locals in a Galway pub during their time here.

The contrast in attitudes couldn't be any more stark.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 79

Ireckon

VIP Member
What triggers Harry’s Anxiety ‘ travelling back to London!!! Thanks a lot Harry ... Don’t F##King come back then😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

Lady_H

VIP Member
He is certainly repeating history, and it’s all his own doing. It’s an absolute case study in the way we create was we most fear by focusing on it. It’s very weird.

I see a lot of parallels with Diana:

- totally isolating himself from the family through his own terrible choices
- surrounding himself with people who are at best unsupportive and at worst manipulative and destructive
- increasing amounts of paranoia and general fear about things that aren’t there
- big splashy media interviews and attempted media manipulation that backfires
- oversharing in front of the entire world
- dividing and confusing an initially supportive public with his antics
- inappropriate and unsupportive primary relationship

I think a lot of us recognise the similarities even just on a gut level, and that’s why we see this ending very badly indeed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Sorry about quoting myself dahlings 😚 😄 but I forgot to add - why is all the bad stuff about Harry being leaked now?

Is Smeggy going for divorce soon? If he gets mega amounts of shit thrown at him, he will be utterly destroyed in the media. Imagine the feeding frenzy of the deranged sugars.😬

And of course this will totally cover up and distract everyone from Smegatron bullying staff in the UK, Australia and (allegedly) at Tyler Perry's house.
It's coming out now for a few reasons:

Revenge for the stripping of the titles

Revenge for the cold shoulder at the funeral

Revenge as they are now openly being grey walled by the BRF

Bitterness that people questioned their narrative and called them out on their lies- think about it they lobbed the racist card but after the initial wtf, tumbleweed - no one believes them any more

Bitterness that they are openly being mocked by the press, comedians etc

I'm sure PWB went to the funeral with a wishlist of demands and didn't get close to getting it discussed let alone agreed or negotiated.

They have nothing else to get attention but lobbing insults, which now because they've done so often have little effect.

People are seeing through them, laughing at them, and the people they want attention from are ignoring them, thriving, gaining support and doing well. The jealousy they have had, for decades in his case is destroying them and will continue to do so.

They have asked for an apology from the BRF, didn't she say in her magnanimous statement she would be willing to move forward and forgive if she got an apology from the BRF but they would need to speak to her.

The BRF have stated there was no point in any discussions if it was leaked to press, which we all know it was.

PWBFW is still under the illusion that she has some power and the BRF are afraid of her. They aren't and that is driving them nuts.

I think she also thinks she'll get a good alimony pay off. She won't because she will never keep her gob shut, her alimony will be based on PWB earnings which is not going to be enough to keep in the manner she thinks she's entitled to. Anything for the kids (ie schooling) will be paid direct and anything else will be tied up so she can't get her hands on it.

Their actions and their behaviour will be their downfall. Their lies, whinging and jealousy are speeding it up. Most people can see that.

Whichever way this ends and it won't be well, their brand is badly damaged and whatever they throw at the BRF has a less than 24 hour life before it's all revealed as lies. The BRF don't have to do a thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Just because it’s been a while.

fucking ginger twat waffle.

If ever you wished your wife had shagged Hewitt it would be now right Charles 😐 feel ya.
“go collect your son Hewitt, and tell him that waffle maker is the last gift he’s getting from my mother”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

sarcycow1

I've been thinking about this for a while (since the interview) and I fully believe that it wasn't that Meghan wasn't allowed out, it was more where she wanted to go. Kate has been spotted countless times in the supermarket, at the local pub, at local events with the kids, a couple of years ago at Xmas she was even spotted in The Range for god sake! Could you IMAGINE Meghan 'slumming it' in The Range?! (Disclosure- I love The Range was in there last week!) But I can guarantee she wanted to hang out at Soho House or elite coffee shops, restaurants and salons. And that's the thing with the royals, yes they have immense wealth and privilege but they can't be seen to be rubbing it in the publics face. There's no way they could allow her to be seen swanning around London's most wealthy jaunts. I'm sure of she had wanted to go for lunch at a local Windsor pub she could have done. And I think it's the same with the mental health help. What help did she want? Did she want to go and see your bog standard therapist or did she want to check into a £10,000 a night 'wellness spa'. If it was the latter which let's be honest it probably was then I can well imagine she would be told that it wouldn't look good for the institution. In fact it would look awful for them. You only have to look at the ridiculous baby shower and clothes budget to see the kind of lifestyle she was aiming for, trips to the local pub and a 50 year old private therapist in a fusty back room were not good enough for HRH

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

Chita

VIP Member
So Harry hated all those Royal jobs he did.
We loved all the pix of him hugging kids etc because we thought he was genuine.

All of that was fake? He was faking it?

If that is the case then those of us who think Meghan has changed him need to have a re-think.
He hasn't changed. He was never very nice.

And the irony is, he keeps opening his trap to make us dislike his family but what comes out of his trap is making us dislike him.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 73

ChaChaRumba

For those who know about or have had EMDR was that what MM was doing in her saint speech last year with arms crossed like Hazzno's in therapy on the Apple program? İ read somewhere that it is also a yoga 'mudra' or hand movement to have some kind of effect. The Mail article today cites Mel B, Jameela Jalil, and Kate Garraway as also partaking in EDMR, (like they are all worthy examples, Kate maybe has some respect) and it is NHS-approved for PTSD. İs this what compels Hazzno to relive his past trauma.
I have regular EMDR sessions and it's main component is eye movement, the founder of the therapy discovered that by rapidly moving your eyes from left to right/right to left (you usually follow a light or the therapists fingers) this would allow you to access the part of your brain and body that stores trauma and then you are able to 'process' it.

Some people have difficulty with the rapid side-to-side eye movement, so they can get the same results by tapping their body in the same side-to-side motion (usually their collarbone) instead, I think this is known as the Havening Technique and I believe that is what we're seeing Harry do in the picture you're referring to. Hope this helps to explain EMDR a bit; it's a very interesting and cool therapy. Unfortunately, for Harry it will be slow to work as he seems more intent on keeping his trauma very much in the present.

• Heart
  • Wow

Redbreast

VIP Member
Actually, this whole thing is fucking insulting. My daughter is one of many teenagers turned away for help during the pandemic because our nhs was overwhelmed with children struggling. Doctor openly admitted he just couldn’t do much other than point us towards helpful websites as they’re over run. Same for myself, multiple mental health issues and the adult mental health services where I live are collapsing right now, there are not enough staff or funds. Ten years ago I could be referred to a psychiatrist for official diagnosis. Now ten years later you’re referred to a free local talking service if you’re lucky - if you’re suicidal you’re fucked because there aren’t enough beds! People are sent home literally on the edge. Then you have this over privileged, ungrateful twat having his therapy sessions from a billionaire for the world to see and moaning about his four years private therapy. Lucky you mate! Most of us can’t even see a fucking doctor! I’m enraged by him and his inability to see what a self centred prick he is and how, instead of helping people, he’s just rubbing it in our faces. Go away! I don’t want your advice from your 13 trillion dollar home with your five therapists! Fuck the fuck off!

• Heart
  • Sad