Harry and Meghan #106 Harry the angry hypocritical Prince. His podcasts make us all wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well its very quiet in Morteshitehole. I am so hoping the surrogate carrying Dorita decides not to hand over the child., now that would be really interesting as she has a legal right to keep him if it's her egg that's been used. She could ask for a big pay out and then they'll be on the phone to Chas again.

I also heard that Tyler Perry's staff bullied by Muppet are with the lawyers so please let's hear more about this.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
He’s so malicious and full of malice . Everything he’s saying is for headlines and attention . He wants to have an impact on the royal family . He is chief impact officer after all !! But he’s having the worst impact . He claims he feels hunted in the UK, no tit Sherlock. He really does have the worst traits in character.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Charles changed the genetic pain by letting his boys choose there partners for Love... unfortunately Harry was Duped 😔
Also (and apologies if I’m repeating-I’m threads behind) - Charles has over indulged Harry again and again. He’s rarely heard the word no. He’s not repeating patterns - bullshit! This is in direct contrast to the generation before. It’s also why Harry is a spoiled A grade c**t!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Cressida Bonas on Harry: “He'd rant and complain about paparazzi lurking where clearly there were none, she said."

Harry was delusional, paranoid and angry long before Smegatron turned up.
Apparently Chelsy couldn't handle his temper and Cressida also said he was 'mean and tight fisted'.

Remember this blind gossip

Hazno has never been a 'nice' man.
Almost makes you feel sorry for Smegatron 😆

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
I'm usually behind, but I don't think this has been posted yet? Arselicking Bryony latest:

The Duke of Sussex has the energy of a man who has realised he doesn’t have to play the game – he has finally been set free

Is anyone really that shocked by what Prince Harry has said in this documentary?
Is there a person alive who won’t wince at his recollection of that day just after his mother died when, as a 12-year-old boy, he was sent out to console the bawling masses, forbidden from expressing a shred of emotion as he did so?
I think this every time the Duke speaks openly about his struggles: honestly, how can you expect him not to be deeply affected by this stuff? Who gets to say how you should respond to having to walk behind your mother’s coffin in front of the globe? And why do we only defend a person’s right to free speech when they are talking with a stiff upper lip?
It seems to me that Prince Harry is only confirming what we have all long suspected: life as a royal is not for everyone. Certainly, it wasn’t for him.
But in refusing to perpetuate the narrative that being a royal is anything other than a fairy tale, it is as if Prince Harry must now be cast as a traitor. For some, this glimpse behind the curtain is too much to bear.
Placeholder image for youtube video: ljWfRawehwg

Royal experts claim he is deeply unhappy. Others speak of his anger and rage. But I have not seen a version of Harry that is more at peace with himself. He has escaped. He has the energy of a man who has realised he doesn’t have to play the game any more. Of a man finally set free.
Advertisement

There are many people who prefer the playful Harry, the party prince who was always falling out of a club and living the high life. They will point to the younger Harry and remark how much happier he seemed. But that was all a facade, one put on to hide a deeper pain. And while this Harry may not be convenient to everyone, it is certainly better for him and his growing family. People may not like it, but it would be good to remember that they are not the ones who have to live it.

Here is a man who is damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t... so he might as well do. To see a member of the traditionally royal family having EMDR on screen may not be to everyone’s tastes but, to many, it will be an important moment in normalising much-misunderstood treatments that can be life-saving. And while the reports may give the impression that this is a five-part series all about the Prince’s trauma, the reality is that he is just one of many voices that have contributed. An athlete talks about the horror of having Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Lady Gaga speaks candidly about self-harm. Suicide, addiction and schizophrenia are all tackled.
Advertisement

While people will come to this series to hear about Prince Harry, they will leave having heard about some of the most stigmatised illnesses in existence. That may not be the kind of duty that royal watchers like, but it is an important one all the same.
Related Topics
I cannot stand Bryony bleeping Gordon , did a great job getting herself sober but that’s all I’ve got.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Cressida Bonas on Harry: “He'd rant and complain about paparazzi lurking where clearly there were none, she said."

Apparently Chelsy couldn't handle his temper and Cressida also said he was 'mean and tight fisted'.

What a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Well, as the saying goes: Marry in haste, repent in leisure.

Reactions: 30
That doesnt sound like Charles at all but reminds me of george V or maybe edward VIII cant remember sorry. They said his dad was scared of a parent, he was scared of his dad and his children would be scared of him...something along those lines. Maybe thats where it came from?
But if Charles was like that W and H would have gone to Goudinston school which Charles hated - but he didn't want that for his kids. And in way we all say things like to to our children ?

Reactions: 25
I don’t think Cressida and Chelsy ran because of the stiffness of royal life, they left Harry because he’s a bleep and didn’t want to marry him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
But if Charles was like that W and H would have gone to Goudinston school which Charles hated - but he didn't want that for his kids. And in way we all say things like to to our children ?
He's using every excuse in the book for him being a complete twit. He needs to realise he is to blame, his ego, arrogance and entitled personality

Reactions: 29
All the people being blocked on Twatter by someone they don't know - you may be on a blacklist. Before I was permanently suspended from there, I discovered I was on 9 lists compiled by transactivists. I chose to see it as a compliment :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As always, Harry has complained about something without giving the context. If Charles said 'That...will be for you' he may well have been talking about the downside of being a member of the RF. A side that none of them can do anything about. You just have to put up with it.

Still very suspicious about how quiet HW is.
I’ve never liked or commented on any of the accounts. I just follow yet I’m blocked by that one and the death and taxes bloke so I’m guessing they’ve just blocked every account that follows one or several of the main accounts. Must be a bit time consuming!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That blind is being discussed on Twatter and San Diego has being named as the place he was battering prostitutes too?
In other news Tumblr is bleeping batshit with extra nuts, are there any decent accounts to follow on there?
Search by tags at your peril! :p

Avoid the Harry stans and their 007 weirdness. o_O

Anonymoushouseplantfan is great but she takes long breaks.

Helenaaurellia is good, and knows her royal background history.

Also The Empress and The Cat With The Emerald Tiara.

I just visited 2 or 3 sites at first and then followed some other ones who 'd left sensible or insightful comments on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The Queen has given her life to service & duty. William seems to have adopted her attitude. In ten years H&M will be completely irrelevant. Prince George will be 17 & I assume the press will be far more interested in George & his siblings than in H&M in the same way that there isn’t huge interest in Charles’ siblings.

Prince Harry coming out saying his father passed on his pain from the way he was parented when his grandmother is in her 90s & has just lost her husband shows that he doesn’t give a toss about anyone besides himself. I’m not convinced that he is madly in love with his wife either, it comes across like her skin colour gives him more material to lash out which is his favourite hobby it seems.

He’s said his piece, can he just go away. How many people live on or below the poverty line in CA where he lives in a mansion paid for with money he didn’t earn.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
In my opinion, the Mankles have given the RF a perfect “way out.”

“it is with great sorrow that we have come to fully understand the onerous burden that Royal life and Royal service has inflicted on our much loved family members, Harry and Meghan. Like compassionate families everywhere, their happiness is of utmost importance to all of us. We have listened and we have learned. So today we are announcing that, with love and understanding... we have relieved them of all titles, patronages and place of succession.

This is a business separation not a family separation...and we look forward to their inclusion, as they wish...in private family times going forward.

We rejoice with them that they have, as they have stated, found their own unique ways to live a life of service. We have every confidence in their success and in their happiness now that they have achieved the freedom they have so fervently sought.
Oh please yes! I would love love love to see such a statement issued by Buck House ❤ Dignified and inclusive but firm. Fingers crossed that we get such a statement in the near future 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 38
On MarkleNews there are screenshots of twatter chatter that TPerry threw them out of his house and Harpo took them in and lawyers are involved due to MMs behaviour towards currently silenced women staff. Tperry allegedly also let them use his security, and something may have happened with that team as well. Another chatter saying that their Archewell platform had initially started well, with content contracts with Spotify and Netflix, but their strategy has changed massively and is now 100percent focused on revenge: they want an official apology (think ANL) and an admission of guilt (and I guess acceptance of all other semands) from the RF and are solely focused on that. This does not bode well for their contracts with Spotify and Netflix as it takes a long time to plan and produce content. Also, bearing in mind the revenge objective, the H interview for the Apple series was a very last minute addition. It wasn't originally in the line up, supposedly. All the other interviews were filmed, edited and in the can ages ago and then the train suddenly went to a way different track and now it is a Harry whining bombshell platform.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

Sorry about quoting myself dahlings 😚 😄 but I forgot to add - why is all the bad stuff about Harry being leaked now?

Is Smeggy going for divorce soon? If he gets mega amounts of tit thrown at him, he will be utterly destroyed in the media. Imagine the feeding frenzy of the deranged sugars.😬

And of course this will totally cover up and distract everyone from Smegatron bullying staff in the UK, Australia and (allegedly) at Tyler Perry's house.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
“Like it or not, Prince Harry has found a peace with himself that wasn’t there before.”
Bryony Gordon needs to remove her rose-coloured glasses. If that’s him at peace with himself I’d hate to see him raging!
If he’s found peace with himself that‘s great, I wish he’d duck off at be at peace quietly ... and then duck off a little bit more!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Well its very quiet in Morteshitehole. I am so hoping the surrogate carrying Dorita decides not to hand over the child., now that would be really interesting as she has a legal right to keep him if it's her egg that's been used. She could ask for a big pay out and then they'll be on the phone to Chas again.

I also heard that Tyler Perry's staff bullied by Muppet are with the lawyers so please let's hear more about this.
If it was my job to protect the Royal family and I knew that the surrogate had used her own egg, I'd make sure the surrogate was moved somewhere safe with all the legal protection she could wish for and a nice financial package to enable her to take care of WB's daughter.

Maybe they have and that's what's caused the current meltdown. HFEW's claws are being pulled out one by one - no big payout from the family, no big inheritance to drain. If she has no daughter she's stuck with Farchie & the Whinge. HFEW has lost a future meal ticket.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
If he’s found peace with himself that‘s great, I wish he’d duck off at be at peace quietly ... and then duck off a little bit more!
If that's peace then I really am a fluffy charming little hamster 🐹 with multiple skills working as an undercover Tattle spy 😁

People who are at peace with themselves do not consume themselves with revenge and bitterness.

How the duck do such stupid people get get jobs with national newspapers 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.