Harry and Meghan #103 William inherits the Throne, Harry gets the Bench

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Olay sell whitening cream in India which is contraversial, surely Meglomaniac would know this

Reactions: 42
‘Jealous and tormented by Meghan and Harry’...jealous of what, exactly? What do the Diarrhoeaic Duo have that W&K might be jealous of? Money? Status? God help me, looks?

Reactions: 45
Nailed it Cassie!!!! Splendid backstory too!

Reactions: 33
Oooh, my first title. Wow thank you for selecting it Cassandra

Reactions: 39
BIB: she's so unhinged, I can actually believe that. She wouldn't physically harm him (at least to the best of our knowledge) but she's shown to not care for his mental health. She didn't care about the impacts of the stress she was causing on the Queen and Prince Philip because she probably wanted the worst scenario to happen. She cares for no one except herself.

Reactions: 37
What does more inclusive online spaces mean?
Tattle? I mean, everyone's welcome and varying recollections appreciated, there's for and against threads so you can choose your side freely. I'm guessing this is not what the Harkles mean, though

Reactions: 48
Controversial.
How far does the appeal to emotion go?
How far does the MH excuse go?
Exzibit A
Diana in the Bashir interview tells that she had problems, was in a bad place, got help and is fine now.
Continues the slander of RF in the interview.
Fans defend her with poor MH, poor MH made her do the interview. Logic?
Exzibit B
Harry, pretty much everywhere now claims that he had problems, that he struggled and that his wife got him help, previously it was William.He looked perfectly normal, spent 10 years in the military etc.
People defend his actions, with MH.

Both cases demonstrate the following: Diana and Harry are the only two people whose worse behavior after getting help is somehow justified and explained away.

Other people with MH issues after getting help usually feel regret or shame over their words and actions and are absolutely aware of the things they did.

Could it be that some people are just envious, entitled, arrogant or simply put that their personality is a bit shit?

If not maybe the rehabilitation of criminals might be in order, or did those make a choice to commit a crime?
If they made a choice to commit a crime, chances are that Harry and Diana also made choices.

Reactions: 34
I always assumed they meant open spaces to mean a place where you can be your own true self and not receive criticism for your way of thinking, all the time whilst allowing people to be vile about other people and claim bullying by those outside of their safe space!

Reactions: 33
It would be interesting to get a diagnosis, wouldn't it?
There's something impaired about his ability to see things from other people's perspectives and to predict how people would react to his behaviour. I think it's more than just never having had to face up to consequences (i.e. having BP mopping up after every scandal). He's speaking from within a weird solipsistic woke bubble. Maybe it is Scientology. There's a cult-mentality, promoted by Smeagol, where he's only being exposed to a very limited range of thoughts and concepts, and everything that's ever been painful in his life is being viewed entirely through the Diana Thing. It's brainwashing techniques, being used 24/7 on a flawed mind.

Reactions: 29
Yeah, that’s probably about the shape of it.

Reactions: 15
I completely agree, mental health is not an excuse for constant poor behaviour. If it was a one-off or a couple of times in public it's understandable, but then you receive help to deal with your problems. Constantly behaving unacceptably cannot be excused with mental health problems.

Harry, like Diana, is vengeful. Diana wanted to portray Charles and the rest of the RF in such a bad light and make out that she was a Saint. It's the same as how Harry is trying to show everyone how hard done by he feels and how the RF is a terrible institution. But in Harry's case I actually have no idea why. Does he think he's making his mother's dreams come true by behaving like this?

Ironically, Harry has ended up bringing all of Diana's problems into light now and everyone can see that she wasn't perfect.

Reactions: 49
More inclusive online spaces these days mutated from spaces for humans of all colours and backgrounds, into censored, controlled spaces where criticism is not allowed, and only approved thoughts and words are allowed. Inclusivity meaning parroting established mantras or else...

Seeing social media, I'm probably not far away from the truth.

Reactions: 20
Sad to hear that @NorthernValkyrie, and send you a hug x x
( Ithink it's nice that posters feel able to share personal things like Northern has here and know they will be supported and It doesn't matter it's not about H&M. It says a lot about this forum and I bet it's not the case on other sites. )

Re your post, there are so many unanswered questions it's impossible to say what would happen. Until the truth is told - and it's possible that it won't ever be - nobody can make an informed decision. We've all been guessing and speculating for so long it's become second nature!
Thanks to the lies and subterfuge on H&M's part over every aspect of their lives since he met her, it's a waste of time speculating about domicile and titles for their children etc.
We have no idea who Farch is, what he looks like, where he is, where or when he was born, or even if he exists. These facts are not in dispute. This is a laughable situation for the son of No. 6.
We have no idea who the surrogate is for this second child, whether gestational or not. If carried by a surrogate, no title. No idea of birth date but Smeg claims pregnancy (heavily pregnant) and wants a home birth. However she's not at home, possibly hiding with Inmate Doritto while the ginger weasel goes off the rails. Again, a ludicrous situation for No. 6.
We'll have to wait and see what comes out in the wash, but we're getting there slowly.

Reactions: 39
The Harkles on Instagram are claiming to have found proof of them staying at Soho House and not Monecito...... and that Meghan is staying at some celeb haunt of a ranch on her own having had a massive strop. The mansion is reportedly empty.........

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.