Harry and Meghan #102 The nob who never wanted his job, just can't shut his whiny gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait what??!

Oprah interview: we would back in a heartbeat...
Podcats now: he had to run away to break the horrible royal upbringing he had, for his kids and M..

Is he braindead?!
Good point. And to answer your question I think he is actually off his head most of the time, whether recreational drugs or not. Can be the only answer to his stupidity.

Reactions: 34

Maybe they're setting up for that film about Diana murdered by the RF, for which Archewell owns the rights. That would be nuts but "breaking the cycle of pain" would make a modicum of sense in that context"... not otherwise, as far as I can tell...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I totally agree with other posters that HW is behind all this sudden exposure of him, she couldn't handle all the negative focus on her so has probably encouraged him to speak his truth whilst knowingly throwing him under the bus to make herself look better. The pair of them are utterly vile. I am currently off sick with MH issues and to see him use it as a weapon is absolutely horrific. I will say though in a weird way it has helped me because for all my "issues" I am not half as fucked up as they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
If he felt that he didn't want the royal life in his 20s, and that his upbringing was so awful, why didn't he leave then, at that time.

It seems smeg wants him to treat his father as bad as she treats hers.

Just noticed online that Proctor and Gamble have the Royal Appointment. Hope TQ withdraws it immediately

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Didn't they say they won't speak anymore about the Royal Family at the end of the Oprah interview?

It's one thing to talk about mental health problems and so it is a complete other to compare your family as animals in a zoo or a Truman show. How can you heal family issues by bashing his family every few months? Privacy and time is absolutly needed with family matters of this kind. I can believe losing your mum in a car accident while the world is watching and the royal life to not be easy but he is not the only one to go through this. Somehow he is the only victim. He knows his father and his grandmother are grieving but doesn't matter - he abslolutly needs to put in their faces that he thinks they failed him. His own agenda matters to him much more than to mend with his own family.

He doesn't acknowledge any wrongdoing from his part. Maturing is also accepting that your parents are what they are. I have had my fair share of family issues - enough to engage myself in some inner work. But I know there is no need outside my therapist and my closed ones to disclosure all of this. Also I would never constantly blame my own family and make them feel tit. I know why they sometimes failed, I know they also didn't necessarily had the best childhood and that some of their behaviors probably steamed from that but I have learned to balance my relationship with my parents, to set up my boundaries and to take in charge my own trauma and my actions. I share my own experinece to explain that you can work on those issues without going in a constant fight with your family. I am all about personal wellbeing etc but it doesn't mean to accuse the others of all the bad things that happened to you.

And this lad moaning around is suppoed to give mental health advices?? First he would need to sort himself out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I went to Google "genetic pain", just to see what is this terrible mental disorder Hazno suffers with.
Doesn't obviously even exist in the context he talks about! Sur-bleeping-prise :rolleyes:
There are studies on actual inherited physical pain disorders but his dead-mummy-mean-daddy illness is in his head only, and inherited from exactly nobody. twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
With all this rubbish PWB is spouting , the anger and vitriol just makes me wonder what has been the catalyst for this recent whingefest and further disgusting slurs on the RF. I'm thinking something big has happened to cause this current behaviour. The lady who does the tarot cards someone posted on the last thread that PHFW has stormed out of the marital home and it is rumoured she's in some high end hotel in California. Allegedly she had a melt down as PWB told her she is not welcome back in the UK or to the RF ( no surprises there then ). Its thought that they want back in to the RF as it's not working for them in Cali !! So she's thrown a wobbly and is doing the control thing to get him back on board with her by taking herself off and he's feeling the pain!
Could be one of the reasons... or he's just lost the plot big time and is in self destruct mode

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I totally agree with other posters that HW is behind all this sudden exposure of him, she couldn't handle all the negative focus on her so has probably encouraged him to speak his truth whilst knowingly throwing him under the bus to make herself look better. The pair of them are utterly vile. I am currently off sick with MH issues and to see him use it as a weapon is absolutely horrific. I will say though in a weird way it has helped me because for all my "issues" I am not half as fucked up as they are.
I hope you feel better very soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think we can close the thread now. Perfect summary👌
He wanted to quit his “job” when he was 20.... yeah I would to princess hazza.

but let’s all remember daddy made him do it and basically the Queen and Philip started it and now Princess Harry can be the princess he always wanted to be, with more kale and hemp oil and tit.... got over yourself twit waffle.
2B2C2A71-D526-4FAF-9886-5838884D42C4.jpeg

(damn it Ooh, apparently I didn’t say that is all 😂 I need to stop 😂 it’s giving me heartburn 😂)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I've lost track of what they're complaining about.
Initially it was the press, allegedly but they used the Oprah interview to bite the hand that feeds them (RF) and didn't go after the press at all.
They've left the country where they weren't getting the admiration they crave, now moved overseas where they can have a bit more control but they're obsessing over his family and kicking them hard for publicity.
Move on! They have moved across the world and are still the only ones creating drama, his family are being extremely dignified, giving them no ammo but they'll seek it out at every turn.
Pair of victims? Seriously. They're so out of touch with reality. They're definitely the cause of their own problems now. Get on with your life and find some happiness and stability!

Reactions: 41
Just to point out when JCMH uses the phrase “genetic pain” what he actually meant to say is GENERATIONAL PAIN. That is the correct term but it’s Savant of Montecito so ....

I’m looking forward to his future lectures on Climax Change and Globule Warming , obviously interspersed with the monthly blame everyone else and trash your family interviews.

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Good point by Paula M. Wouldn't he have had a MH evaluation whilst the army

You don’t really get MH evaluations unless you go to the Dr voluntarily...a bit like civilians really, unless you go no one will force you. Mores the pity. I don’t think many thought he has MH problems in the Army, they just thought he was a knob. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope you feel better very soon x
Thank you, these threads and the Jack Monroe ones have been an absolute lifeline for me this last year. It has been such a comfort to know others see these people the way I do! You are all utterly fabulous!

Still hate PWB, HW and JM!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
If he felt that he didn't want the royal life in his 20s, and that his upbringing was so awful, why didn't he leave then, at that time.

It seems smeg wants him to treat his father as bad as she treats hers.

Just noticed online that Proctor and Gamble have the Royal Appointment. Hope TQ withdraws it immediately
Also - in his 20s he was in the Army - so why didn’t he just stay there?

I’ll tell you why - because the Army required him to do an actual job and (sound familiar) he wanted the best of both worlds...he wanted to play the hero but not do all the boring duties and desk jobs that all Officers end up doing...🤬🤬🤬

That would have taken him off the Royal Rota, he wouldn’t have had to do any meet and greets and he wouldn’t have been the focus of anything...but clearly he would have had his security cut/public funding cut and he WANTED IT ALL...just like his wife.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
What a shame that during all those years at Eton, nobody bothered to teach him the Philip Larkin poem 'This Be The Verse'.

They duck you up, your mum and dad.
They may not mean to, but they do.
They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra, just for you.

But they were fucked up in their turn
By fools in old-style hats and coats,
Who half the time were soppy-stern
And half at one another’s throats.

Man hands on misery to man.
It deepens like a coastal shelf.
Get out as early as you can,
And don’t have any kids yourself.

He might have been able to pay particular attention to the last line.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Im a bit confused. They want to be private citizens and make their own money, but witch that they are not getting all the handouts they used to.
They dont want to be Royal but cant stop using the titles and are bitching their kids dont have any.
The preach about respect, equality and being kind, yet rip into his family at least once a day in public.
Seems to me they want money, fame, all the perks of being Royall while sitting on their arses and accepting no blame for all the crap decisions they have made.
Pair of nutjobs the 2 of them, both as demented as each other. They either need to cut back on the substances they are gobbling up or increase the doasge as they are not making any kind of sense right now.

Reactions: 66
Also I don't get the whole thing. They moved and managed to buy themselves an expansive house, to score some deals. What about just working on those, talking about any topic - even mental health - without always bringing everything to yourself? Just be professional, using the platform they have for causes they like in a helpful way and be happy.

Yes his family is probably hurt he left them. Of course they would have liked to have him among them. But if he would have just told them he felt the need to have another life without trying to pressure the monarchy to supply his needs, quietly moved and set for themselves the lifestyle they want, without all of his drama I am sure his relationship with his family would have been much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.