Harry and Meghan #101 Her face is the only thing with more revisions than Finding Freedom!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You make complete sense. But it makes me want to CRY! Really, really, snotty cry.

It is the sheer injustice that gets to me. Her smirking in victory. Her statement of ‘truth’.

We ALL know it is all horse tit. Why, o why, are the courts going along with her? I just hope ANL are allowed to appeal and then they can use all this tabloid bollocks as evidence of their ‘wanting privacy’.

I am really, really, bleeping fuming about this bint. How can Lady Luck keep going by her side? It makes me feel genuinely upset. All those innocent people waiting for their court dates. This bint pushes in, rides roughshod over everyone, then fuckin wins.

Sorry for the language. This whole thing has got me tonight. Really got me. I am ugly crying. It is so unfair.
Don't let cuntface upset you. Ultimately she won't win because most people in this country can see through her horse tit. I used to get angry about plastic Scrotie but now I see him as a complete joke with only a dwindling band of nutcase followers. He's already out and he doesn't even know it yet😀

Unfortunately there will always be gullible idiots in the world and unfair systems that favour elitists. That will never change.

But have faith.... people will pipe up against Smeggy in the future just like people did against Ellen De Generes (eventually). It sometimes takes a long time but it will happen and the Harkles will have a spectacular fall from grace.

Remember obscurity beckons for Smeagol once she has thrown Hazno under the bus.

I refuse to let anything they do or say upset me anymore because they are just idiotic cunts floating around with the pond scum. I intend to just take the piss from now on because that's what they deserve 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Further thoughts on what I touched on earlier about the military swearing to serve Queen and country...my husband was in the military for many years, and we have many ex-military friends. Most of these guys take their oath very seriously, even long after leaving service. The oath doesn’t cease to be relevant after you leave. Did PWB not take his oath seriously? Did he have his fingers crossed behind his back when he took it? Did he think it didn’t apply to him, because the Queen’s his Gran? He claimed to be so upset at losing his military patronages but he’s dishonoured them all by his actions. He’s dishonoured himself. A young ex-soldier I work with, an Afghanistan veteran, called him an oathbreaker. I think that’s what I’ll call him. Oathbreaker.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
and it will have the same effect that the PP funeral, did it will backfire on them. They will be stupid to try and upstage The Queen and yes they will probably try but it will backfire. So let them in fact I hope they do.
I’m hoping this is sorted before the Queen passes. Hopefully Harry and his wife will have divorced soon and she becomes irrelevant again to the point where her current “friends” no longer want to be associated with her. Then The Queen can live her final years in peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Chrissy tiegan and Ellen are being Markled.

Tiegan's bullying has come to light and Ellen's is ending her talkshow.

Corden next please, can't stand the jumped up prick

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Further thoughts on what I touched on earlier about the military swearing to serve Queen and country...my husband was in the military for many years, and we have many ex-military friends. Most of these guys take their oath very seriously, even long after leaving service. The oath doesn’t cease to be relevant after you leave. Did PWB not take his oath seriously? Did he have his fingers crossed behind his back when he took it? Did he think it didn’t apply to him, because the Queen’s his Gran? He claimed to be so upset at losing his military patronages but he’s dishonoured them all by his actions. He’s dishonoured himself. A young ex-soldier I work with, an Afghanistan veteran, called him an oathbreaker. I think that’s what I’ll call him. Oathbreaker.
I have two family members who saw active service (Falklands and Northern Ireland ) and they now work for MoD. A third is currently serving in the RAF.

I asked them what they would call Harry and they all said, " He's a wanker."

That'll do me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Chrissy tiegan and Ellen are being Markled.

Tiegan's bullying has come to light and Ellen's is ending her talkshow.

Corden next please, can't stand the jumped up prick
Oh goodness he is another one I will never watch again - I did like Gavin and Stacey but don’t find him funny he is another one who has found fame here in the UK and then thought he was a big shot and went to US - my list of so called celebs is growing rapidly who are on my FO not interested list / will not watch anything they appear in ever again 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh goodness he is another one I will never watch again - I did like Gavin and Stacey but don’t find him funny he is another one who has found fame here in the UK and then thought he was a big shot and went to US - my list of so called celebs is growing rapidly who are on my FO not interested list / will not watch anything they appear in ever again 🙄
He was very good in One Man Two Guvnors, on stage at the National Theatre, a lot of years ago. They recorded it for NT Live and it's well worth a watch. But in everything else since, he's just a tedious oaf, playing the same character over and over, and the US is welcome to keep him!

Reactions: 20
No can you tell me please, great insightful post Evangelina

William should be the next King,sorry Chas and he won't put up with any bullshit and h and m will be consigned to the human trashpile. There is nothing negative on William and if the US press want to muscle in and take over they will be told to duck off, it all boils down to the same thing jealousy and envy. They never had or will have anything like our RF ever. Close allies, I think not!?
The more I see of PC I'm convinced he's not a well man. He appears to be a sensitive soul but has an inner steel core. He rode out his schooling despite loathing every single minute of it, the Diana debacle, then when he married Camilla he was subjected to the most awful press, again he rode it out. The poor bugger has waited a very long time for his time on the throne, and I believe he's entitled to it. That aside I wonder if he will reign for a short while and then step down for William to take over. On the other hand W and C are very much hands on parents, when he becomes king their lives would obviously be very different as would the kids. I think Charles wants them to have as normal a childhood as possible. His own mother shook hands with him on return from a 6 week tour, in public. I think he would rather see the kids being cuddled by parents than that. Camilla has humanised him with her normalness. Charles is stronger than people think and very much a man before his time with his organic farming etc etc. O have a lot of respect for him and think he will be OK. I also think he will be the one to cut out WB and WBW. With no qualms whatsoever. He will do it knowing he has William support. All this is just my thoughts and as I said at the beginning he doesn't look a well man to me. At the funeral his hands looked very very swollen and the red face. He looks a poorly man to me. As I said just my thoughts. Back on topic PWBW is still a vile moon bump wearing, hateful cock sucking, ugly footed, ugly souled bleep, who deserves to have a really nasty STD. AND was a tit actress to boot. So there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
My father was Navy, and I totally agree. It is not only engrained in those who serve but their families too.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My father was Navy, and I totally agree. It is not only engrained in those who serve but their families too.
Yes, I agree too. Just about every man ( and one niece) in my family have served in the military going back 3 generations. Army, Marines and Air Force. Our family fiercely support the troops. How could we not?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe the tide is turning 🙃
buzz.jpg

This is from a list of mean and rude celebs..... Don’t know how she didn't score higher 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.