Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queens12

That new Tik Tok is low. Make a fool of yourself online whatever but clearly upset your child, Na not for me

Reactions: 1

Mumtoone

I’m a stay at home mum. And I have a nearly 3 year old and a 6 month old, and ive set up a daily time table/routine so that we do different things every day. we do have days were plans don’t work out and I stick a film on. But not all day everyday!
Its quite sad That she doesn’t interact with him

Queens12

Another massive haul I see 🙈 are these hauls all gifted? I can’t understand why someone who doesn’t go anywhere or do anything needs so many clothes?!

Scvee13

Shes a proper hypercondriac, phoning 111 for a migrane. There was a 2 hour wait for the ambulance cuz u wasnt an emergency 🙄
People like her are the reason the NHS is struggling. God help her son when he is older, don't know how James puts up with her bull shit

Queens12

I don’t get what all the facial expressions are about. In her latest video and in that makeup reel 😬

I think it’s disgusting that she’s done that to her child. One mother poured milk over her baby in the garden and there was complete uproar on tiktok and some one contacted social services.
What would you donut!

I think it’s disgusting that she’s done that to her child. One mother poured milk over her baby in the garden and there was complete uproar on tiktok and some one contacted social services.
What would you donut!
Why would you do that*

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
The latest boohoo haul 😳 does anyone from their PR team watch these videos because I would not say she is a good advert for them when she says she doesn’t even like half the stuff
I’ve not watched it, but I will, as I find her hauls quite entertaining, nothing ever fits or suits her! However, saying that, I do think she actually looks nice in today’s post.

Justhavingalook403

Haven’t watched it her in long time but I’m sure she wanted to get a job as she was planning on baby 2.

I had to unfollow, constant moaning, she’s tired because she literally doing nothing all day. Feel for the wee boy as he must get bored sitting inside all day no interaction with any other children just sitting on his own infront of Tv. ( seen this before lockdown)