Happy Valley #3 The Catherine Cawood Appreciation Society

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicola Walker is a close second to Sarah Lancashire, she’s another amazing actress.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really don’t think it’s going to be the same without Nicola Walker.
without going off thread too much, does anyone have any Nicola Walker recommendations? I watched the drama about her and her sisters at a law firm, that was also really good.
And equally, any good Sarah Lancashire shows worth a watch (have done the accident, Kiri etc)

Reactions: 3
I really don’t think it’s going to be the same without Nicola Walker.
without going off thread too much, does anyone have any Nicola Walker recommendations? I watched the drama about her and her sisters at a law firm, that was also really good.
And equally, any good Sarah Lancashire shows worth a watch (have done the accident, Kiri etc)
Nicola and Sarah are both in Last Tango in Halifax which is very good.. set in same area as HV and a couple of references give a nod towards it... there is 6 series on iplayer.. last two are quite short... we enjoyed it....

She’s in a series of Scott & Bailey but I can’t remember which one I’m afraid. All on itv x I think. She was also in a BBC series called River which I thought was really good but it doesn’t seem to be on iPlayer? Might be on other apps / streaming services.

Reactions: 1
She’s in a series of Scott & Bailey but I can’t remember which one I’m afraid. All on itv x I think. She was also in a BBC series called River which I thought was really good but it doesn’t seem to be on iPlayer? Might be on other apps / streaming services.
I really enjoyed River, I think it was on at the same time as Unforgotten so a bit confusing with Nicola as the lead in them both at the same time!

Nicola is in an episode of Inside no 9 with the guy who's the accountant for Nevison in Happy Valley. It's on iplayer.

Nicola is in an episode of Inside no 9 with the guy who's the accountant for Nevison in Happy Valley. It's on iplayer.
Ooh love a bit of inside no 9! Always enjoy the thrill of if it will be a nice episode or if it will give me nightmares haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not Nicola Walker but did anyone watch showtrial? Its no Happy Valley or Unforgotten. But it was quite good had the actress whoes now the new detective in unforgotten

I like Unforgotten but it is far fetched imo from what I remember, I haven't seen it since it was on ITV so might not be accurate on this ill put my reason as a spoiler though as not to ruin it for those who haven't watched
I just remember 3 people killed someone and at the end they basically said they wouldn't pursue it because they had been punished enough over the years or something like that😂 what police do that
still 100% recommend it though as it is enjoyable and I know we shouldn't take TV shows too seriously

I didn’t know Unforgotten was coming back 🥹🥹

Just spending my days watching that parody video over and over again.. pretty sure I could do it word for word 💀 it gets funnier every time I watch. Been crying at the Neil impression again just now 😭🤣

• Haha
I didn’t know Unforgotten was coming back 🥹🥹

Just spending my days watching that parody video over and over again.. pretty sure I could do it word for word 💀 it gets funnier every time I watch. Been crying at the Neil impression again just now 😭🤣
I'm glad I'm not alone I saved it on FB and heve been rewatching 🤣
Also can't wait for Unforgotten - I hope it lives up to previous series

• Heart
I’m so worried unforgotten won’t be as good without Cassie. I’m rewatching all from the start and pretty much watched series one in a day. It’s just so good!!!

Reactions: 8
Okay I’ve got to say it…all you lot are getting hot and bothered over TLR and I’m the one wishing that Catherine Cawood would put me in handcuffs 😝🥵 x