Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leo100

VIP Member
I know someone who has just started Happy Valley and I'm so jealous 😂 I want to wipe it from my memory and start again

Reactions: 11

Leo100

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230308-213143_Google.jpg

I miss you Catherine Cawood 😭😭 watching the new series of The Bay and the farmer from series one Happy Valley is in it , bringing all the memories back

( I am enjoying The Bay though)

• Heart
Reactions: 9

ohdoris

VIP Member
Nicola Walker is a close second to Sarah Lancashire, she’s another amazing actress.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Managed to avoid all spoilers and just binge watched the last series. Heaps of loose ends but ultimately it was a satisfactory ending.
I felt sorry for TLR in the end 🙈 he went into Catherine’s house wanting revenge but when he seen Ryan’s room and the photo album the penny dropped that both he and Ryan are products of their environments. I think that’s when he decided to end it all, he knew he could never be capable of giving Ryan the same life Catherine did. Then the symbolism of him on fire = burning in hell. Beautifully done 👏

Reactions: 8

sassquatch23

I’m so worried unforgotten won’t be as good without Cassie. I’m rewatching all from the start and pretty much watched series one in a day. It’s just so good!!!

petitspois

VIP Member
Having serious Happy Valley withdrawals. Have been trying to fill the void with other police/crime dramas but they don't compare at all (e.g the light in the hallway - really having to force myself to get to the end). Looking forward to seeing what other people recommend as I am in desperate need of some good TV!
The only one that has stuck in my mind as being pretty decent in recent years is Unforgotten on ITV but that's been around a while now so you've probably seen it?

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Just finished S3 (after binge watching 1-2 as a refresher). The acting throughout is sublime. What a rollercoaster watch. Absolutely loved it.

Reactions: 6

ohdoris

VIP Member
Originally started off as all things Happy Valley related, but now also contains TV recommendations to fill the HV shaped hole in our Sunday nights!

Previous thread 👇

• Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
I’ve just seen that The Bay is back on ITV next month, that’s also worth a watch. Previous series will be on the ITV app thingy.

ohdoris

VIP Member
Did any of you guys watch Better on BBC? I finished it last night. I feel like I wasted five hours 🤣
Me too! I’m so sick of wasting my time watching shite TV 😭
We’ve started to rewatch Luther before the film is out next month. Honestly, I would climb Idris Elba like a bloody tree !!:love::love:

hurricane

New ITV drama , after the flood is from the producers of happy valley and is proudly advertising so!