Happy Valley #3 The Catherine Cawood Appreciation Society

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That show doesn’t look the best. As much as I love her, Sarah Lancashire can choose some duds sometimes- remember that show based in the Welsh valleys where a factory collapsed? That was tripe.
Yeah I watched that and it was a load of rubbish also it annoyed me that the kids were seen as victims , not saying they deserved to die or be injured but they shouldn't have been there 😆

Reactions: 1
That show doesn’t look the best. As much as I love her, Sarah Lancashire can choose some duds sometimes- remember that show based in the Welsh valleys where a factory collapsed? That was tripe.
That show was dreadful. Surprising because it was written by Jack Thorne who also wrote This is England, Kiri, The Virtues etc which were all brilliant.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I watched that and it was a load of rubbish also it annoyed me that the kids were seen as victims , not saying they deserved to die or be injured but they shouldn't have been there 😆
That show was dreadful. Surprising because it was written by Jack Thorne who also wrote This is England, Kiri, The Virtues etc which were all brilliant.
Remember the awful Welsh accents and that bit where the woman brought in to investigate started randomly wanking her assistant off while they were both looking out of the window? that was the point when I decided to turn it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Remember the awful Welsh accents and that bit where the woman brought in to investigate started randomly wanking her assistant off while they were both looking out of the window? that was the point when I decided to turn it off.
Oh no I can't remember that 😂