Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True, just couldn’t imagine leaving my wee dog outside!! So many people stealing dogs too.

Reactions: 1
They have also said be was previously kept outside ad used as a stud dog. Some dogs are genuinely happy outside.
Sorry everyone just noticed my lazy tying! That will teach me for not proof reading.

I agree though that it is abit sad but I'm definitely too soft on my pets.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if they’ve fallen out 🧐. Hannah hasn’t liked Noz’s insta pics either
They must have fallen out, they have attended multiple events at the same time and no
Photos together. Considering Georgie Fit is the 3rd wheel of the group - no photos of the 3 of them

Reactions: 5
They must have fallen out, they have attended multiple events at the same time and no
Photos together. Considering Georgie Fit is the 3rd wheel of the group - no photos of the 3 of them
They definitely have! Noz was there today for Georgie and absolutely no contact at all. Not surprised really, Hannah has had no end of 'besties' she tosses away eventually.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I find it really weird how quickly she seems to go through friends. They go from being in each other pocket for months to never being seen together again. Her and Noz were really close for some time weren’t they? And now nothing? I wonder why?

Reactions: 9
I find it really weird how quickly she seems to go through friends. They go from being in each other pocket for months to never being seen together again. Her and Noz were really close for some time weren’t they? And now nothing? I wonder why?
Maybe she saw sense and told her to stay away from her psycho boyf

Maybe she saw sense and told her to stay away from her psycho boyf
Yeah maybe. It’s just the fact they seemed to live in each other’s Instagram stories, and then suddenly nothing, it makes it so noticeable that something has clearly happened, and it’s not the first time

Reactions: 6
Yeah maybe. It’s just the fact they seemed to live in each other’s Instagram stories, and then suddenly nothing, it makes it so noticeable that something has clearly happened, and it’s not the first time
didn’t they actually even live together for a while? I wonder is Noz isn’t a fan of being ditched for the new man and doesn’t approve of him so has done a bunk.

Reactions: 7
didn’t they actually even live together for a while? I wonder is Noz isn’t a fan of being ditched for the new man and doesn’t approve of him so has done a bunk.
Yeah they definitely did. She was staying in Hannah’s old flat with her I think. They were really really close, so to now have nothing seems really off. I understand life sometimes gets in the way of friendships, schedules not syncing up or whatever, but they’re at the same events and there’s still nothing!

Yeah noz lived with Hannah for the entirety of the lockdown this year (jan-April) because they said they wanted to support each other and they were both living alone. Noz seemed genuine and I wouldn’t be surprised if she did say something about the new man and Hannah has just cut her off, instead of remembering what a true friend noz has been and is simply just looking out for her.

True, just couldn’t imagine leaving my wee dog outside!! So many people stealing dogs too.
He’s more than likely locked in his kennel. When crate / kennel trained they are actually more relaxed and learn to switch off. It’s nice to see a dog being treated as a dog and not a child.

I don’t have anything massively against Hannah and I’ve followed her for a long time. I find it slightly disconcerting how much more she seems to be in to lewis than he is in to her.
never on his stories or Instagram but he’s all over hers. I know that it’s only social media but from experience that’s a big ol red flag🚩

Reactions: 14
If he could walk swinging his balls around he would 😒 the way he behaves and the dog, doesn’t really make it seem like he regrets his past behaviour, is sorry or reformed. He clearly loves himself which as the above comment, she’s so much more into him than he is into her. I think she’s just a trophy to him.

Reactions: 8
Why does the other half walk like he’s tit himself
I came here to see if anyone had mentioned that 😅

I don’t have anything massively against Hannah and I’ve followed her for a long time. I find it slightly disconcerting how much more she seems to be in to lewis than he is in to her.
never on his stories or Instagram but he’s all over hers. I know that it’s only social media but from experience that’s a big ol red flag🚩
I have to agree. I’ve followed Hannah a long time too. She was very private about her past relationship. So so different to now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.