Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed she was sitting in a different area from Hannah too judging by the angles they're videoing from in their stories
Yea definitely drama, same place not sat together or pics. If so called good friends you would be excited to be together after this time. Hanmah just seems to throw people away like that fat thief girl

Reactions: 9
Yea definitely drama, same place not sat together or pics. If so called good friends you would be excited to be together after this time. Hanmah just seems to throw people away like that fat thief girl
Strange isn’t it… only happy for their friend when they are single… The Fat Thief got a partner and looks like she got binned off… now Noz. Kind of thought it would be alright if both have someone special in their lives?!

Reactions: 9
Just seen that nozkeane has moved coaches away from DW(hannah & georgies coach) maybe that's caused conflict

Reactions: 1
Just seen that nozkeane has moved coaches away from DW(hannah & georgies coach) maybe that's caused conflict
I think she’s struggling and saving money now lol.
how they can afford all this coaching is beyond me when some don’t even show like they are making progress

Reactions: 8
I think she’s struggling and saving money now lol.
how they can afford all this coaching is beyond me when some don’t even show like they are making progress
DW will be insanely pricey too cause of the nature of what he does

if PT and online coaching wasn't so diluted with so many of these new lifestyle coaches, I’d consider coaching myself 😆 looking at the money it can make I’m in the wrong job!

Reactions: 5
I really hope that dog doesn’t get left outside on its own from her last story…
It seems like he does to me. I’ve known of people before who leave their dogs outside with a kennel or whatever. I don’t agree with it but I don’t think it’s out of the ordinary. Plus I can see why they wouldn’t want him alone with Twig, as much as he seems like a good natured dog, I wouldn’t risk it.

Reactions: 6
They have also said be was previously kept outside ad used as a stud dog. Some dogs are genuinely happy outside.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.