Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t bring myself to watch the video but can imagine what it is. Using that dog as a prop to make himself feel like the big man. I bet he has a tiny peen 🍆

Reactions: 17
I actually really like Hannah and always have but I don’t like this new boyfriend or how he’s using this dog as some sort of status symbol. Rotties along with other larger breeds get so much bad press and it’s usually due to knob heads like him. Why do they need a protection dog? Don’t get it. I do think though that Hannah will do a great job at looking after it, like someone else has said she is really active. I have a staffy who is the laziest piggy ever and just sleeps when she isn’t out walking.

Reactions: 16
I’d be more scared of the convicted thug than I would be of the dog.
He’s been arguing with someone in his comments who made a good point about him showing off his dog in an aggressive way. And with the caption “I wouldn’t”. I mean, please. Wouldn’t what? Does he think he’s some big man that has people “after him” and so he needs protection. But then again when you’ve only served a pitiful sentence for the life changing injuries you inflicted on someone, I suppose there may be an element of being paranoid and wanting to watch your back.

Come on Hannah, let’s have a Twig pic to show you haven’t jibbed off the cat you rescued and adore so much in favour of everything that your boyfriend has wanted…

Reactions: 21
Nothing against the dog, I’m sure he’s lovely, but why show of that aggressive side of them? Not sure what he was trying to prove.

Reactions: 10
For someone who massively restricts her diet and works out everyday she doesn’t look AMAZING on her stories?

no shade…just I’ve been there, I’ve had friends in the show/bodybuilding/powerlifting community and have been part of it myself and meh…

Reactions: 6
For someone who massively restricts her diet and works out everyday she doesn’t look AMAZING on her stories?

no shade…just I’ve been there, I’ve had friends in the show/bodybuilding/powerlifting community and have been part of it myself and meh…
I look like a sack of spuds at the minute but I agree. For someone who lives in the gym and is adding protein powder to oats and all that shiz, you’d think she’d look more muscular. Wasn’t she meant to be doing a show? Her bottom half is quite chunky compared to her top half. She’s a lovely looking girl but if she’s paying coaches and living in the gym, you’d think she’d have better results.

Reactions: 5
I look like a sack of spuds at the minute but I agree. For someone who lives in the gym and is adding protein powder to oats and all that shiz, you’d think she’d look more muscular. Wasn’t she meant to be doing a show? Her bottom half is quite chunky compared to her top half. She’s a lovely looking girl but if she’s paying coaches and living in the gym, you’d think she’d have better results.
exactly, I’m not at my best but I’ve been in her position where I’ve had strict meals, protein everything, smelling donuts etc and was in the best shape of my life. As were all the people I trained alongside. She doesn’t seem to have changed at all?

I highly double that dog is a trained protection dog. They looks like absolute dick heads putting that in their hashtags. A protection dog is a working dog so would not be in the home it would be working. Just because you have a big dog doesn’t mean it will protect you. It will just react due to YOUR OWN anxiety. Unless it is trained to bite on command I highly doubt it will. If it bites without command that is a high risk untrained dog. I don’t know why he is putting videos up of his dog making a typical Rottie noise. To anybody that knows about what they are trying to portray they look like utter dickheads. I’ve been brought up with working dogs and domestic dogs all my life. I have a big dog now. He is reinforcing the stigma that is slapped on big breeds. I expect if I walked over to that dog and offered it a steak or salmon fillet it would come home with me, the only person that would bite me would be her boyfriend. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
I highly double that dog is a trained protection dog. They looks like absolute dick heads putting that in their hashtags. A protection dog is a working dog so would not be in the home it would be working. Just because you have a big dog doesn’t mean it will protect you. It will just react due to YOUR OWN anxiety. Unless it is trained to bite on command I highly doubt it will. If it bites without command that is a high risk untrained dog. I don’t know why he is putting videos up of his dog making a typical Rottie noise. To anybody that knows about what they are trying to portray they look like utter dickheads. I’ve been brought up with working dogs and domestic dogs all my life. I have a big dog now. He is reinforcing the stigma that is slapped on big breeds. I expect if I walked over to that dog and offered it a steak or salmon fillet it would come home with me, the only person that would bite me would be her boyfriend. 🤣🤣🤣
Exactly that. I feel like he wants the dog to look scary and intimidating. Doing nothing to help the cause at all. I don’t think Hannah wouldn’t have got it just for looks, but it certainly seems like the boyfriend got it to look scary. From that Instagram video anyway.

Saw her stories for the first time in a while and can’t believe she still hasn’t learned proper form when leg pressing. I expect her knees to break with every rep

Taking a dog up to cattle 🙄 ffs.
What a pair of morons. Very lucky it’s not calving season otherwise that wouldn’t have gone well at all.
Top tip for next year Hannah, when cows have calves at foot they are incredibly protective and can/will charge at things they perceive to be a threat. Your “protection dog” will be absolutely no use of that happens.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.