Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
genuine questions as I haven’t been around for a bit- I’ve tried to read back as much as I can!

- how do we know dad killed himself? Thought it was a car crash..

-what did she post that showed drugs?! (Must’ve missed this)
- and wtf with the ex con boyfriend… not sure that’s allowed in her role!?

View attachment 761717
Interesting this shows in his tagged photos on his page… but not hers despite being tagged…
Coroners report ruled suicide, he took his wife's car instead of his own. Not wearing a seat belt etc.

There was a small bag and a rolled up note on her stories which she then quickly deleted

Reactions: 6
Why hasn't she acknowledged the dog on her Insta? I feel she's fallen fast and smitten with this guy, but he's probably leading her astray, can't see it lasting?

Reactions: 7
She's such a far cry from the wholesome, relatable, LIKEABLE person she used to be. I know change is inevitable sometimes and I know sometimes it's for the good but this isn't. This whole persona is just not nice. She's been training for like what feels forever and she has no definition at all. It's just a bunch of pompous narcissistic women taking ridiculously posed photos for the gram. And her new boyfriend, my god, a steroid abusing criminal. Very poor life choices.

Reactions: 17
I do find it strange she barely acknowledged the dog on her own Instagram. I know she hinted at it yesterday but I have to wonder why?

Reactions: 6
She’s acting like a bloody celeb. I had a quick flick through her bfs stories, saw his views on Covid - you know that’s it’s all fat peoples fault 🙄 and realised he’s the head that he looks ! Looks like she’s binned off her gym that was like “family” to her, to go to one her bf is clearly affiliated to.

Reactions: 8
I can't believe the size of their dog, dogs that size need a lot of attention and them two clearly spend all their lives in the gym. Poor dog

Reactions: 5
I can't believe the size of their dog, dogs that size need a lot of attention and them two clearly spend all their lives in the gym. Poor dog
Dog will be fine if he is walked correctly. She does 15,000 steps a day by law so im sure with this one, the dog will be fine. I have a bigger dog. If she raw feeds him even better, all big dogs do all day is sleep when they are efficiently walked and stimulated, stimulated could just mean ground work. He is also an older dog, so is not in adolescence stage where they are effectively teenagers, so IMO experienced opinion he will be fine with Hannah. Smaller dogs have higher needs I think and cannot be left alone for more than 3/4 hours, if that, I know some that take their handbag dog everywhere. My raw fed dog goes to sleep at around 12 midnight and doesn’t wake up until 12 noon, doesn’t even need a wee. Lol

Reactions: 10
What kind of dog is it? I’m a small dog owner so can’t say I see the appeal/find them cute but each to their own! As long as she commits to it. My dog weighs 6kg but has endless energy and I struggle to walk him enough/tire him out so I hope they can manage it!

Reactions: 2
If I had a mundane life of Hannah
What kind of dog is it? I’m a small dog owner so can’t say I see the appeal/find them cute but each to their own! As long as she commits to it. My dog weighs 6kg but has endless energy and I struggle to walk him enough/tire him out so I hope they can manage it!
a Rottie it seems. Yes I was brought up with jack russles and they do not stop. Ever. 😂

Reactions: 4
What a way to stereotype a breed. I love dogs and know it's the owners, why has he rescued a dog to then use it like this?! Why wind the dog up and film it?!
He seems like a really nice guy 🙄, how did she get involved with him!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.