Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen the stuff online about the boyfriends prison sentence. But what have I missed about cocaine and him being a coke head?!

exactly, I’m not at my best but I’ve been in her position where I’ve had strict meals, protein everything, smelling donuts etc and was in the best shape of my life. As were all the people I trained alongside. She doesn’t seem to have changed at all?
That’s it! I follow a few accounts who have just done a comp today and they started out her shape and have totally transformed. One is a mum of 5! Her bottom half has no shape at all. She’s bottom heavy but doesn’t seem to have any muscle definition. Without the ‘suck me in’ leggings/shorts she wouldn’t have much shape at all on the bottom half.

Reactions: 5
Taking a dog up to cattle 🙄 ffs.
What a pair of morons. Very lucky it’s not calving season otherwise that wouldn’t have gone well at all.
Top tip for next year Hannah, when cows have calves at foot they are incredibly protective and can/will charge at things they perceive to be a threat. Your “protection dog” will be absolutely no use of that happens.
Dogs have no business approaching cattle unless they are working with them. The same goes for humans.

Reactions: 7
It was irresponsible of them to approach those cows so close with the dog. How did they know what the cows were going to do. Like someone else said, they’re lucky it’s not calving season.

Is her squishy lower half because she used to be a lot bigger? I've noticed that in a number of people who have lost a lot of weight.

Reactions: 3
Is her squishy lower half because she used to be a lot bigger? I've noticed that in a number of people who have lost a lot of weight.
I think its just her body shape. I lost and gained a large amount of weight and my legs remain pretty much the same. I gain weight on my belly and face. She looks like she has large set legs where the calves and ankles are similar in size to her thighs.

Reactions: 7
I've seen the stuff online about the boyfriends prison sentence. But what have I missed about cocaine and him being a coke head?!
she posted a story about being excited for the weekend which had a small bag of white powder and a rolled up note behind her. It was quickly deleted

Reactions: 6
I think its just her body shape. I lost and gained a large amount of weight and my legs remain pretty much the same. I gain weight on my belly and face. She looks like she has large set legs where the calves and ankles are similar in size to her thighs.
Whenever I gain weight, even if a few lbs like half stone, always shows in my face and belly

Reactions: 1
I have to say all this chat about the coke.... he is a strong man competitor surely they get drugs tested and the training takes years .... the competition was not that long afyer the coke pic.... not defending him as I don't know him or anything about him (he comes across as an arrogant knob) however perhaps he isn't the one introducing her to coke... she obviously got sloppy and actually showed her true self!

Reactions: 3
My cat makes this face when he’s on high alert. Poor Twig.
I was going to say the same. That’s not a happy cat, that’s a high alert and concerned look from a cat. The eyes, the ears, peeking round, tensed up 🥺

Reactions: 6
Sorry to ask but I can’t seem to find an answer when I’ve read back through threads. This thread mentions her dad taking his own life? I thought he died in a car crash, is this not the case?

Sorry to ask but I can’t seem to find an answer when I’ve read back through threads. This thread mentions her dad taking his own life? I thought he died in a car crash, is this not the case?
I’m Guessing you found my comment explains just after you wrote this as I got a notification? Typical isn’t it when that happens? 🤣

I have to say all this chat about the coke.... he is a strong man competitor surely they get drugs tested and the training takes years .... the competition was not that long afyer the coke pic.... not defending him as I don't know him or anything about him (he comes across as an arrogant knob) however perhaps he isn't the one introducing her to coke... she obviously got sloppy and actually showed her true self!
Most are on something, if he’s ‘smart’ he probably cycles his drugs. Having been to many gyms, most of the ‘gym rats’ preach health mon-Friday and at the weekend are raging Coke heads because of the carbs in booze

Reactions: 8
Is the meathead Hannah’s new man? Looks like a billy big bollocks. The dog just adds to this persona - the pics with the dog barking and snarling makes it look vicious.
This coupled with a man who has the capability to cause intentional harm to another human being. The actions and the type of dog scream that he is aggressive . I would not be sharing a bed with him.

@heatmagazine - agree with your remarks about big dogs. Just get the impression that they have this massive dog for all the wrong reasons.

Hannah is just on another trajectory since her father passed away/ the split with her ex. She is not the person I thought she was - maybe the previous Hannah was a facade? And this Hannah is the person she is but didn’t reveal her true self ( for fear of not getting followers on IG) or is this a Hannah who has got lost somewhere along the and made friends with the wrong crowd?

Also Twig - I also think Twig looks on high alert and looks tense in his body/ face .

ETA - Twigs whiskers are not forward facing either - this also suggests a cat who is feeling tense.

Stupid comment from her about the cat. Of course she knows what’s going on. Why not said she’s fine, we’re taking it slow, giving her space? As a long term cat owner she should know that it would traumatise any cat!

Lawless barber?! Hope that's coincidence. Him slapping her arse and her moaning with the weights looked like the start of a homemade p*rno

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Stupid comment from her about the cat. Of course she knows what’s going on. Why not said she’s fine, we’re taking it slow, giving her space? As a long term cat owner she should know that it would traumatise any cat!
Especially as Twig lives indoors 24/7. He won’t have anywhere to escape too.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.