Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to back her up here… it is a very common thing outside of commercial gyms to have your food at the gym especially in ‘bro training’ gyms, CrossFit, body building etc. My gym does food prep that you can buy and can eat there etc.
It’s also attached nature probably due to the lifestyle they have and eat frequently, may be set to eat within a certain window after training. Also it’s a learned behaviour of ‘doing it to fit into the norm’ and adds to the community aspect of these style gyms.

I’ll see myself out….

Reactions: 8
Wow someone who stamps on people's heads is now her inspiration.....not quite as honourable as her dad! How disappointing.

Reactions: 19
Nice to see on his page thanking people he only thanks Hannah for piling him up with food and being humongous support, no really a show of a love declaration, although she posted he’s her daily inspiration ha!

Reactions: 7
When she says ‘all will be revealed’ when wandering around garden centres. Then he posts he wants someone to build a kennel for a big dog and uploads loads of videos of fish 🤣🤣 animal incoming!!

Reactions: 5
When she says ‘all will be revealed’ when wandering around garden centres. Then he posts he wants someone to build a kennel for a big dog and uploads loads of videos of fish 🤣🤣 animal incoming!!
I just came to post the same thing! They’re obviously getting a huge dog. I wonder if then Hannah will reveal her boyfriend

Reactions: 4
I just came to post the same thing! They’re obviously getting a huge dog. I wonder if then Hannah will reveal her boyfriend
He looks like he’s have like an American Pitty or something muscly and call it Tank 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope she’s considered the impact bringing a dog into their home will have on Twig and takes steps to ensure the cat will have her own space etc where the dog can’t get to.

Reactions: 11
I hope if she is getting another pet, especially a dog, she thinks about Twig. Cats are hugely sensitive to change, let alone another animal in their safe space. I wouldn’t even begin to consider another animal while I’m got my cat. Her being settled and feeling safe is so important to me.

Reactions: 5
I hope she’s considered the impact bringing a dog into their home will have on Twig and takes steps to ensure the cat will have her own space etc where the dog can’t get to.
She is such a far cry from the Hannah who doted on her two cats. I hate seeing it!

Reactions: 21
Anyone see her story of someone beeping at her whilst she was walking down one of the busiest roads in Eastleigh this morning. She said oh that would happen if I had my boyfriend with me 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.