Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see her story of someone beeping at her whilst she was walking down one of the busiest roads in Eastleigh this morning. She said oh that would happen if I had my boyfriend with me 🙄
Yeah while she can’t stop laughing away- can tell she’s buzzing. Even though she says it’s not acceptable.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah while she can’t stop laughing away- can tell she’s buzzing. Even though she says it’s not acceptable.
It’s almost like her boyfriend is a thug who would attack the beeper maybe? Like what is she trying to say

Reactions: 18
It’s almost like her boyfriend is a thug who would attack the beeper maybe? Like what is she trying to say
Definitely. I wonder if she likes the fact he’s been to prison and is considered a thug? She wouldn’t make that kind of comment otherwise. It seems like if the boyfriend had been with her, he’d have had a reaction to someone beeping her. I’m sorry but her dad would never approve of him. I also wondered why she only showed her two step brothers recently? She seemed to just have lunch with them whereas she used to go round the house multiple times in the week, have dinner together, play with them. And there has been hardly any of her brother either so I wonder if her family aren’t too impressed either.

Reactions: 5
I think she is probably wanting a big, strong (in her eyes) man to protect her like her dad did. It’s a bit sad really. Her dad was clearly known as being strong, tough and ‘manly’. This guy is clearly a weak man who’s gone to prison and got all hench so that he feels like the big man. Ughhhh

Reactions: 11
I forgot to post this earlier, did anyone notice her posh voice changed once the car beeped her? This is such a telephone voice she puts on for her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When does this woman work?! Would love a job where it allows me to fanny about posing in front of the mirror...

I should add that I am working from home today so potentially could fanny about posing in front of the mirror

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It happened to me this evening, I'm in "smart" joggers and a hoodie. I feel sick!

Reactions: 1
I swear they still live in a flat/ apartment together. So unfair to bring a dog that size into the space

Reactions: 5
Nice to see that it’s an older dog and not a puppy. Still is a huge dog though. I hope they make sure Twig has her separate safe space. My cat used to belong to my ex, and while he still lived at home, the cat was there with him with another cat and a dog of that size. The cat didn’t have her own space and it wasn’t right. Since living as the only animal with me, she a different cat. I know it’s possible, but I just don’t think it’s fair to bring another animal when her cat is presumably settled.

Reactions: 7
His spotty back is yuk, I mean the bf not the dogs. I got side tracked on his stories. What does she see in him and bringing that dog home to Twig, if she’s going to keep Twig that is…

Reactions: 4
His spotty back is yuk, I mean the bf not the dogs. I got side tracked on his stories. What does she see in him and bringing that dog home to Twig, if she’s going to keep Twig that is…
That’s the roids for you!!

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe all I’ve read! I am so surprised at hannah, her dad wouldn’t be very happy I’m sure that she is with someone like this person. I wonder if her work know, it’s surely a question of her integrity especially if he’s still on license. I worry for her. I really do!

Reactions: 2
That dog! Poor Twig 😭 she’ll be terrified. I really hope she will be safe, it doesn’t bear to think about.

Reactions: 7
Is it just me that thinks she leads a boring life …. Going to shops and cafes, taking pictures of food you want to eat, going the gym and eating the same food, repeat x 7! Nothing wrong with a healthy life style and I admire her commitment, but Christ life is more fun with pasta, cake and wine!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.