Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a lot of his posts he makes reference to how his life shouldn’t be great and comments from people saying he’s turned his life around so I think he should continue down that line rather that hitting out with #prisonbreak even just to maintain a bit of dignity for Hannah
Agreed! The hashtag comes across as if he thinks its funny or is making light of the situation which it certainly isn't and even more so for the victims and their families.

Reactions: 4
I agree she needs help. I can’t even begin to imagine what she went through knowing that her best friend took his own life and from that she’s found comfort in the body building world. The family man, her rock and the fact he saw no way out. I get that which is why I get why she advocated covid breaking to use the gym

She displays that she’s lost her way now. I do wonder what really went on with her and Sophie (the fat thief) because they were very close! Sophie comes across and someone who doesn’t take bullshit and will tell you as it is.

So now hannah is doing what it takes to fit in. The ‘bear’ like boyfriend, the Coke, the energy drinks, the obsession, the sneering. She’s completely forgotten where she came from. Remember when it was all about doing up her house, her other half and the cats?
What happened to her ex? I remember seeing her stories of her saying she had a delivery there and couldn’t collect it

How after all this gym time has she still ZERO definition?!?!
She doesn’t eat enough to help build muscle alongside her training. Look at Georgie. Doesn’t eat much so has zero body fat. Hannah doesn’t train anywhere near as hard as G. She got really skinny last year when her dad died but didn’t go on a mega gym mission training - she’s a self confessed cardio bunny who struggles to see herself gain weight.

Reactions: 5
Wonder what her eldest Brother makes of him, she used to post her Brother a lot didn't she?

Reactions: 6
Sorry, I thought her dad died in a car accident?!
A later inquest showed that it was the only car, he was not wearing a seat belt, had no drugs or alcohol in his system and been struggling with mental health. They later concluded he took his own life 💔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
A later inquest showed that it was the only car, he was not wearing a seat belt, had no drugs or alcohol in his system and been struggling with mental health. They later concluded he took his own life 💔
Oh that’s heartbreaking. Poor bloke.

• Sad
How could you lay next to someone knowing that they’ve done something like that, no matter how long ago it was. What an absolute scumbag.

Reactions: 7
I notice that Rebecca Edwards girl is tagged g the new gym too... wonder if she still works at Spartans or whether she will now work at hannahs new gym

Reactions: 3
I notice that Rebecca Edwards girl is tagged g the new gym too... wonder if she still works at Spartans or whether she will now work at hannahs new gym
I doubt they’ll leave Spartans and Rebeccas coach is at Spartans

Reactions: 3
They are all eating food in that new gym, imagine going to train and it smelling like someone's lunch. YUCK no thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are all eating food in that new gym, imagine going to train and it smelling like someone's lunch. YUCK no thanks
I really like going to the gym but would I duck eat my food in there. It’s odd behaviour isn’t it

Reactions: 7
If someone was eating in my gym, I’d simply ask them to duck off. No consideration to others!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.