Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you’re point of view is a little naive. There’s not always a reason people do this stuff - sometimes people are just bad. She’s being discrete cos she knows her job would be at risk if she was in a relationship with an ex convict / attempted murderer.
It’s actually not naive I have worked in the state hospital with actual psychopaths I am a mental health nurse with experience with offenders, addicts and people who are too dangerous to be in prison and ever be released into the public so I think it’s 1000% not naivety.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s actually not naive I have worked in the state hospital with actual psychopaths I am a mental health nurse with experience with offenders, addicts and people who are too dangerous to be in prison and ever be released into the public so I think it’s 1000% not naivety.
I have similar experience and I am happy to say that sometimes people are just bad rather than mad. And if that was the case you’d know there’s no such as thing as ‘too dangerous to be in prison’.

Reactions: 9
I had suspicions it was Lewis from looking through her instagram. I used to follow him then he put up a rant about covid completely dismissing it so I swiftly unfollowed him and got vibes from it that he was a selfish man who only cares for himself. Can see where Hannah has got her bad habits from.
She seemed such a lovely girl and genuine too until she lost her dad and then met this tosser. Her dad would be so disappointed in her with the drugs, not respecting covid lockdowns and now dating this man. Her dad took covid seriously and I remember her saying she respected his views and he made her realise covid was a serious thing. She’ll lose her job next if she hasn’t already.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have similar experience and I am happy to say that sometimes people are just bad rather than mad. And if that was the case you’d know there’s no such as thing as ‘too dangerous to be in prison’.
There is if you put people in Seg till they go mad cause they are too dangerous to be out of it. Maybe not the most technical way for me to describe it. Or I’ve just made all that up whatever suits.

Reactions: 1
New to this thread but that was the let down of the century wasn’t it?! Just looks like an ugly meat head. Wouldn’t have any chance of pulling if he wasn’t a ‘strong man’ 🤮
I used to like the lass but I think her head has grown along with her tits. She obviously thinks she’s part of the ‘PCA First Timers Club’ now. Along with Georgie, Noz & Rebecca Edwards. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her behaviour and attitude has disgusted me for years. She has changed for thr worst in every possible way.

Obviously I felt sorry for her when her dad killed himself. I can't begin to imagine how horrendous that must have been. I couldn't equate that happened to her as being a reason to flout lockdown and covid restrictions. Her smary posts from the rancid gym and pretending to be a decorator etc were pathetic.

The sneering at people when she went back to her old gym was so out of order. Neither she nor her "BFF" look like they know the first thing about training (especially form) let alone spent their empty lives in the gym. I'd bet my house there were people at her old gym much fitter, toned and muscled than her all without her the insane restricted eating eating does. She possibly has a medical condition (lipoma?) but how she can judge others and their abilities/appearance at the gym is beyond me.

The drugs in her swiftly deleted story was another thing. No one knows for sure that's what it was but how quickly she deleted it all but confirmed it. I thought it was a bit out of order people threatening to send the pictures to her work as it wasn hard proof that she was using.

However knowing now who her stupid secret boyfriend is has made me sick to my stomach. He is a monster and clearly has no remorse.

In her position she should not be in a relationship with someone like that and for the first time Id agree if someone took something from the Internet to her work.

That absolute scum boasting all over insta and cheering himself on his birthday. How he didn't think he would end up where he is at 28 with all his hard time. Poor him?!?!? What about the man that he caused to be brain damaged?? I bet he didn't imagine his life how it is either.

How is he able to work with children??

Hannah needs help/therapy and a reality check. This Instagram nonsense has gone to her head in the worst of ways. To be risking her job (& who knows what else) for that piece of scum??? Desperate times.

Absolutely sickening

The way she's been hyping him up and how wonderful he is. Tell that to his victims!! To him they are just a good story for Instagram cred. Disgusting.

Reactions: 22
I agree she needs help. I can’t even begin to imagine what she went through knowing that her best friend took his own life and from that she’s found comfort in the body building world. The family man, her rock and the fact he saw no way out. I get that which is why I get why she advocated covid breaking to use the gym

She displays that she’s lost her way now. I do wonder what really went on with her and Sophie (the fat thief) because they were very close! Sophie comes across and someone who doesn’t take bullshit and will tell you as it is.

So now hannah is doing what it takes to fit in. The ‘bear’ like boyfriend, the Coke, the energy drinks, the obsession, the sneering. She’s completely forgotten where she came from. Remember when it was all about doing up her house, her other half and the cats?

Reactions: 12
This. Also, just because somebody talks a lot about their time in prison doesn’t mean they are ‘proud’ of it. I think it’s healthier to speak about it and reflect on it rather than lock it away and pretend it didn’t happen. Because it did. People can be proud of turning their life around. His crime was horrific. However none of us know the circumstances and what has gone on / changed since the event happened. Her employers probably know too. People go from committing horrendous crimes, doing years in prison and come out then work in the system rehabilitating others. It’s all down to rehabilitation and circumstance. It’s not one size fits all.

Reactions: 5
I can also 100% say I could never be in a relationship with someone who had done that. I couldn't see past it.
Some people are just animals, no amount of rehabilitation will change them. And I wouldn't want to risk it and be on the receiving end of his temper. No thankyou I'll stick with my good wholesome boys.

Reactions: 6
I work in Probation and while I believe in rehabilitation and genuinely like working with my case load, there’s no way I’d want to date someone in that situation. If he is on licence she would have to declare it to her work, I wonder if she has?

She needs to lose her ego and drop the weight. Her 30kg dumbbell row form is shocking because she’s struggling- because it’s too heavy for her to get a proper contraction!

She’s tagged him in a video but not said he’s her man
She also uploaded a picture of their drinks saying “his and hers” and he then uploaded a picture of him with the drink.

They’re subtly hinting at them being together but I don’t think she’ll ever go public on IG with him because everyone will Google him and see what he’s done like we did.

Shes in a another different gym! How many gyms does this girl need to go too. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes in a another different gym! How many gyms does this girl need to go too. 🙄
Doesn’t matter how many gyms she visits, her form is still tit lol.
They must honestly think they are A list gym folk

Reactions: 9
He’s got such tiny little legs and feet 😂😂😂 sorry but I can’t find him attractive in ANY way

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder why she is going to other gyms considering she couldn’t cope going anywhere but that Spartan shithole with her ‘family’ there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In a lot of his posts he makes reference to how his life shouldn’t be great and comments from people saying he’s turned his life around so I think he should continue down that line rather that hitting out with #prisonbreak even just to maintain a bit of dignity for Hannah

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.