Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not much older than me, but looks so much older. I can’t help but think it must be the sunbeds.

Reactions: 5
Her diet of processed foods, protein powders and energy drinks mixed with sun beds must be playing havoc with her health 🤢

Reactions: 8
I don't get her nutrition plan at all! No milk on cereal when the unsweetened almond milk is like 20 cals a serving, she restricts lots of food but has the most processed sugary cereal after the gym. Just can't see how thats healthy. She says she is keeping calories high but just cos it fits your macros does not make it healthy - unless anyone is more educated than me on this?

Reactions: 13
What stands out to me there is she counts almond milk?! I know you have to be restrictive when trying to achieve what she is but really?!

Reactions: 4
If she’s having whey on her cereal, Surely you would add it to the water, shake and then pour over your cereal? She’s posted as if she’s just having water to her a reaction

Reactions: 10
Why can’t she just eat healthier meals to get her protein in?
2 meals of cereal in 1 day?
Why not a piece of chicken, steak or fish with some veg?
Baffles me the tit they eat at times

Reactions: 9
Jeez I'm far from a gym bunny but it seems to be when you have to count bloody almond milk you'd need to stand back a bit and give your head a wobble....

Reactions: 6
She will have 5 or 6 meals a day I assume so a few will be cereal and then eggs and oats probably for the other 4.

I dont really get it and I have a lot of friends in the 'body building community' unless shes prepping to compete then I dont get the strange meals. Also I feel like she is really far out from actually competing. Like her body is nowhere near ready.

Its easy to get a balanced diet and build muscle but you need to be in excess calories not a deficit and if you are in excess would you not eat nicer things.

Shes probably craving the sugar hence the cereal.

She posted a coffee shop cake the other day and tagged someone in it about 'only being able to sniff it'

Which is disturbing. Just because youre training 5 days a week doesnt mean you dont have an eating disorder.

Reactions: 9
She will have 5 or 6 meals a day I assume so a few will be cereal and then eggs and oats probably for the other 4.

I dont really get it and I have a lot of friends in the 'body building community' unless shes prepping to compete then I dont get the strange meals. Also I feel like she is really far out from actually competing. Like her body is nowhere near ready.

Its easy to get a balanced diet and build muscle but you need to be in excess calories not a deficit and if you are in excess would you not eat nicer things.

Shes probably craving the sugar hence the cereal.

She posted a coffee shop cake the other day and tagged someone in it about 'only being able to sniff it'

Which is disturbing. Just because youre training 5 days a week doesnt mean you dont have an eating disorder.
Totally agree. If you’re being that restrictive and going to the gym that much, surely you can have a cake once a week or whatever, especially if, like you said, you’re not in prep for a competition or something. I just don’t understand it and it seems like unnecessary stress.

If you counts calories you count everything
I know, I’ve done it before but it just took me down such an incredibly dangerous road in regards to my food, so I do kind of get it, it just seems a lot to me if she’s not competing.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.