Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pleeeeaaassseeee! Isn't anyone going to mention this 🤢😭. Why does he walk like that 🤢😭🤢. I just can't.
Screenshot_20220215-092442_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Holy moly in her talkie stories… what’s wrong with her face? Her forehead and eyebrows! Way too much Botox
She’s also got a lot of sun spots on her forehead. Far too much of the tanning beds.

Reactions: 10
Her hand on his belly 😂 I feel sorry for her that she’s making such a big deal out of valentines and having not experienced it before, but it’s pretty easy for her to be impressed clearly. Just because someone buys you flowers and take you out for dinner still doesn’t mean they’re right.
55E2A7D7-2887-4E8E-B562-0449723C221C.png

Reactions: 5
I think it’s also sad when she eats out she doesn’t really seem to have exactly what she wants.
If she wanted his dessert then have it, one meal out, one dessert, life’s too short as she knows.
Then her friend Rebecca sending pic of new cakes in coffee shop that’ll they’ll never get to try.
I get if you are into body building but I don’t see that progress with Hannah and think she looks great as she is and from where’s she’s come from but her obsession around food isn’t healthy

Reactions: 10
It just annoys me how someone can call themselves a strong man and jus be blatantly overweight and overeating. Surely that’s not good for his health?

Reactions: 9
It just annoys me how someone can call themselves a strong man and jus be blatantly overweight and overeating. Surely that’s not good for his health?
Strong men / power lifters often look like that. He’s not a body builder which is different. He’s actually probably one of these that look massive in pics but in person is not that big. Hannah is tiny also and will add to the illusion.

What is she ranting about on her story? I can’t be assed to watch it but looks like 10 mins of her deliberating whether to share her amazing romantic valentines pics. She needs taking down a peg or two, he’s really not amazing or handsome 😂 no one cares about your Valentine’s Day! It’s so childish. I have a long term partner that I live with and the way she’s swooning over this overweight ex-con, just seems like it could never last 🙄

She looks awful in these talking stories. Her eyebrows are ridic. Skin is spotty and looks like shiny and tight?! So odd.

Reactions: 6
She looks awful in these talking stories. Her eyebrows are ridic. Skin is spotty and looks like shiny and tight?! So odd.
I thought this too. She looks sooo much older than she is, I understand she said she isn’t happy with her eyebrows now but wow they are terrible! She is braver than me posting videos chatting so I guess each to their own

Reactions: 4
Her cellulite is bad on her stories, makes me think previous check in pics flittered

Her face in these stories, could her face be ageing faster because of her lifestyle/the eating regime/working out? Her skin seems really saggy
F3C03E1B-DBE2-4691-AEBE-BED5E0DE973C.png

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.