Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the whole point of influencing was showing how you use the garment and persuading others to buy them because you used/wore them. Turns out hannah is selling the gifted stuff she never wore. I work in marketing and if our Influencers were selling on the products gifted to them without using them at all no way we would carry on working with them. Just outrageous

Reactions: 6
Took her over two hours after acknowledging Georgie’s to acknowledge her birthday twin ‘bestie’ Nadia’s birthday….

Reactions: 4
I cannot believe the photos on her reel today for her birthday. She and her friends are all so vacuous and vain. They’re all doing some stupid flexing pose in each pic. and the ones where one of them is turned round. Imagine a normal photo with two of your mates, and then one of your mates turns round and faces her back to the camera - you’d be like wtf arr you doing mate?! But because they’re all flexing, it’s just kind of accepted as normal. Do they all realise they look like massive nobheads??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else thinking hannah was hoping for a ring in the wear forever box from the bf? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aw man- that was quite cruel putting those tags. ‘Wear forever’ in a jewellery box?!! That’s crap chat.

Reactions: 13
Why open in the middle of the cafe?! It’s not like they are teenagers and don’t have a home to open them in. So showy and cheap.

Also why are they shouting “Oi” at the dog when recalling him. Why can’t they use his name.

Reactions: 13
Imagine spending the whole of your birthday just on your phone, reposting stories and filming everything. Sad life really 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Atleast he’s finally acknowledged her on his socials but not keen on him zooming in on the boobies!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I honestly don't get the reposting stories thing. I know everyone does it. I still don't get it. Is it to say 'look how popular I am'?! Because even 'normal' people I know do it, who don't have that many to post. 😂

I just skim through anyway.

Reactions: 17
It’s like he needs to tit but has clamped his arse cheeks together and is waddling to the nearest loo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Presents in the cafe - I would be livid if my partner done that, so embarrassing!! What was the need? All this for content. Quite sad really, she feels the need to video everything.

Reactions: 7
I notice that Rebecca Edwards girl is tagged g the new gym too... wonder if she still works at Spartans or whether she will now work at hannahs new gym
Isn’t she a trainer or something for her trainer now 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.