Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have any idea what Hannah’s boyfriend is going on about on his stories?

What was he saying??
Someone messaged him saying he wasn’t fit to be a PT (if that’s what he does?) and then messaged one of his clients abusing him racially. Fair enough not cool, but Hannah’s bf posted the profile of this abuser and said he wanted to retaliate etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Someone messaged him saying he wasn’t fit to be a PT (if that’s what he does?) and then messaged one of his clients abusing him racially. Fair enough not cool, but Hannah’s bf posted the profile of this abuser and said he wanted to retaliate etc.
Has he deleted it? How did he get away with racial abuse on his story?

Reactions: 1
Has he deleted it? How did he get away with racial abuse on his story?
It wasn’t him being racially abusive it was screenshots of messages another user had sent him which were racially abusive towards his client

Reactions: 1
He’s now also sharing Katie Hopkins post so that tells you all there is to know

Reactions: 5
Her mate Rebecca posting her tummy transformation photo … should probably say it was also aided by a tummy tuck for the new people following her or being trained by her. She has previously said no changes such as diet/more water would have given her the tummy she has now

Reactions: 9
Does anyone find her boyfriend attractive? The more I see of him the more he gives me the ick. Walks like he pooped himself and just has an odd look about him.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Has she finally got rid of Twig?

Does anyone find her boyfriend attractive? The more I see of him the more he gives me the ick. Walks like he pooped himself and just has an odd look about him.
No - he is a meathead. There is nothing attractive about him. I bet his cock is the size of an acorn.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He makes me feel unwell 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s really ugly. His willy will be like a wee willy winky sausage I bet 🤢 he no doubt abuses steroids and that’s what happens!
He’s also quite aggressive. I don’t get why females like that. It’s weird

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He absolutely has a tiny peen. There is no way he could have a big one. His face looks like a Halloween mask

He actually looks like Shrek when he turned human

69F62A15-E5AE-4374-B4FC-9670A8BF86DC.png

I just got a wave of nausea imagining them having oaf sex in a jacuzzi with the Rottweiler watching

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
They’re literally 5 mins from my house 😂 hopefully they don’t feed the kites, it’s caused so many problems, you can’t eat outside anymore as they’ll take the food out of your hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sign for for path they are walking says dogs must be kept on leads at all times. Proceeds to post pictures of dog not on lead.
Dog owners who have this attitude of “well my dog is ok to be off the lead” are the worst!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He’s so unattractive and his walk is just ridiculous, like a cartoon man meme. Why is she posting in real time about where she is staying and even directly where her lodge is located on the plot. Very stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.