Hannahtracks #3 Lockdown breakers come and go but one thing remains is her camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like they’re at Hot Rock at Port Solent (I live near Hannah) and there’s lots of healthy choices on their menu. If my pal whipped out a tupperware with homemade food mid meal I’d be mortified.
I hoped she split the bill with them all lol

Reactions: 2
It looks like they’re at Hot Rock at Port Solent (I live near Hannah) and there’s lots of healthy choices on their menu. If my pal whipped out a tupperware with homemade food mid meal I’d be mortified.
They were at Banana Wharf in Ocean Village, which has a very varied menu so I’m sure her mate could have coped.

Reactions: 3
To be that restrictive must be so awful, like sure 80% be healthy etc but least have 20% of the time where you can enjoy yourself a little

Reactions: 4
To be that restrictive must be so awful, like sure 80% be healthy etc but least have 20% of the time where you can enjoy yourself a little
It feels like eating disorders to me. Posting pics of nice food saying “bet that tastes nice” and stuff. It’s just depressing to watch

Reactions: 13
i think when you can’t indulge on a night out with friends, it’s a bit beyond being healthy/‘cutting’ or whatever they call it.

Reactions: 7
a friend of mine competed in bodybuilding and was actually really successful (in bikini class so the ‘smaller’ class) and when we went out for meals, she would ask for a plain grilled chicken breast with veg. Which is exactly what’s in those Tupperware boxes.. but she didn’t look like a crazy person

Reactions: 8
a friend of mine competed in bodybuilding and was actually really successful (in bikini class so the ‘smaller’ class) and when we went out for meals, she would ask for a plain grilled chicken breast with veg. Which is exactly what’s in those Tupperware boxes.. but she didn’t look like a crazy person
Exactly, this I can understand. At least you can enjoy the meal out a bit more. Each to their own but I can’t really understand taking your own Tupperware 😂

Reactions: 7
Surely a gyms a gym, stop acting like it's beneath you now cause it's a commercial gym and not some orange steel roid eat your tupperware dinner dindgy gym! It's been a year, she's acting like she's went back 30 years.
What kind of fitness person are you if you feel like a fish out of water in a normal gym? Oh a stuck up twatty one

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.