Hannahtracks #3 Lockdown breakers come and go but one thing remains is her camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing him eating a Burger King and her just having that wee pot of egg and spinach depressed me lol live a little Hannah 😢

Reactions: 9
I don't think I've ever seen her wear them or advertise them before. 🤔
Is it not a conflict of interest with my protein?
Who knows not like MP give a tit but as a previous bigger girl you’d have thought Hannah would push for bigger sizes in the tracks collection

Reactions: 9
No birthday shout out to the fat thief either to say she licked her hole before Nadia came along.

Reactions: 14
Are skin cancer and premature ageing that picky? Do they look at your overall health. Didnt thinkso.

its laughable someone who gets botox to prevent ageing will go on the sunbeds. 🤷‍♀️😂
Sun beds make the Botox break down quicker too. 🥴 What’s the point.

Reactions: 6
She popped into my head today and can't think of her ever going on holiday? Followed her for maybe 3 years now and even with her ex can't think of her / them going on day trips and doing something DIFFERENT, other than posing in gym clothes, when she posed in changing rooms of H&M, bodybuilding with her Dad, work, garden bikini pics, in the gym, walks in her area, more gym....I know we've been restricted lately, but does she leave her area for something other than the gym?

Reactions: 7
She popped into my head today and can't think of her ever going on holiday? Followed her for maybe 3 years now and even with her ex can't think of her / them going on day trips and doing something DIFFERENT, other than posing in gym clothes, when she posed in changing rooms of H&M, bodybuilding with her Dad, work, garden bikini pics, in the gym, walks in her area, more gym....I know we've been restricted lately, but does she leave her area for something other than the gym?
I’ve been following her for years now and you’re totally right! It’s only for work or for gym related stuff

Reactions: 3
The family has a holiday home in Isle of Wight, they did used to stay there but IIRC it coincided with a competition that her Dad participated in. Other than that, no never seen her travel other than for comps and for cars for her Dad.

Reactions: 2
Can a bowl of yogurt with blueberries or 4 rice cakes with 85g of chicken both be considered meals? Is that not a small snack?

Reactions: 5
The family has a holiday home in Isle of Wight, they did used to stay there but IIRC it coincided with a competition that her Dad participated in. Other than that, no never seen her travel other than for comps and for cars for her Dad.
Yea I've followed about 10 years 👨‍🦳 and can't remember her going away other than for this competition, wasn't sure if was Jersey but yea Isle of Wight may be right. For someone who is so young and got you'd think she would be more adventurous

Reactions: 4
Yea I've followed about 10 years 👨‍🦳 and can't remember her going away other than for this competition, wasn't sure if was Jersey but yea Isle of Wight may be right. For someone who is so young and got you'd think she would be more adventurous
It could be Jersey actually, I get confused between them tbh, I can picture the holiday home from when she shared it. Wouldn’t it usually be the summer holidays they all went over? I’m sure her little brothers would go too.

Reactions: 1
It could be Jersey actually, I get confused between them tbh, I can picture the holiday home from when she shared it. Wouldn’t it usually be the summer holidays they all went over? I’m sure her little brothers would go too.
Yes it's right on a beach front and seemed lovely, she always seemed really happy there but then all they did was to do with the dads show and gym life. So sad she doesn't have anything else.

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe one of her mates has brought her own food to the restaurant. these Gym people are next level

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Can’t believe one of her mates has brought her own food to the restaurant. these Gym people are next level
“tell me you’ve got an eating disorder without telling me you’ve got an eating disorder”

I’m sure they say it’s a show of how committed she is to her training, it comes across as effed up disordered eating. It looks like a chicken salad, they are in a Chinese restaurant it looks like. Wouldn’t you just ask for a chicken stir fry with no rice/noodles,extra veg and maybe no oil instead of whipping out your tuppaware!

Reactions: 14
“tell me you’ve got an eating disorder without telling me you’ve got an eating disorder”

I’m sure they say it’s a show of how committed she is to her training, it comes across as effed up disordered eating. It looks like a chicken salad, they are in a Chinese restaurant it looks like. Wouldn’t you just ask for a chicken stir fry with no rice/noodles,extra veg and maybe no oil instead of whipping out your tuppaware!
It looks like they’re at Hot Rock at Port Solent (I live near Hannah) and there’s lots of healthy choices on their menu. If my pal whipped out a tupperware with homemade food mid meal I’d be mortified.

Is that even allowed? Id have thought most restaurants would be a bit iffy about it.

Its just really strange to me. I appreciate you still want to see friends if dieting but to go and sit in a restaurant with nice food and bring your own is alien to me.

I did 18 months nearly of being dairy and soya free cause my baby was allergic and I just didnt bother if the restaurant couldnt cater for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.