Hannahtracks #3 Lockdown breakers come and go but one thing remains is her camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I'm underwhelmed by the revealing of the mystery man, as I'm sure everyone else will be 🤣🤣 why is she hiding him? Strange

Reactions: 19
Not actually sure the kids are his. Think they might be nieces and nephews actually.. unsure! And on his Instagram he talks about touring the fine establishments (prisons) and how he discovered the gym when in prison. so, now I think we know where the cocaine came from…

Hannahtracks #4 I’ll show you my nipples, my boobs & the infamous cameltoe, but who my Z lister boyfriend is - you’ll never know!
Hannahtracks #4 I’ll show you my nipples, my boobs & the infamous cameltoe, but who my Z lister boyfriend is - just a bloke called Lewis

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Christ 🥴 I suppose 19yos can be impulsive and do stupid things. Im not who I was at 19 granted I havent ever attacked someone.

Reactions: 4
Christ 🥴 I suppose 19yos can be impulsive and do stupid things. Im not who I was at 19 granted I havent ever attacked someone.
It’s the stamping on someones head but for me though, what else are you trying to do other than kill them? yikes. Plus, he’s a bleeping tank now. And a coke head. Dangerous mix

Doesn't she work in probation?? Could that be why she is hiding it?
She is a youth offending officer…. Ironically

he was sentenced to ten years in 2012. TWENTY TWELVE!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
It wasn’t an “impulsive one off”, not that it would make it okay. If you read the article he attacked other people a few weeks previous to that incident, including a woman.

He’s a savage.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
And the victim of his attack was left with permanent brain damage…. Horrendous!!! I wonder what her dad would say!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
No wonder she’s hidden him. Disgusting. Those poor victims and their families.

Reactions: 12
I hope he donates whatever prize money he wins from the strongest man comp to a worthy charity or maybe back to the NHS who no doubt had to spend thousands of pounds treating his victims when he felt like attacking random people for no reason…. What an animal!!!

Now we know the real reason he has been hidden! Not her 'I want to give it time before sharing tit'. Its because he's an actual monster. He is not right in the head at all!

Reactions: 14
Wow. A probation/YOT officer with an ex prisoner 😳 I hope this and the (possible) drugs are worth it!

Reactions: 9
So now we know why she hasn’t posted him. Looks like he only served 5 years too and the poor man was left brain damaged.

• Sad
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.