Hannahtracks #3 Lockdown breakers come and go but one thing remains is her camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes just got her boobs done, if she is pregnant, it must be really early days? I doubt it tbh.

Shes also mentioned a diet cut. I dont think she'd be doing that if she was.

Is it possible her partner isnt male? I dont know if shes used 'he' in the past when speaking about her new partner.

Reactions: 10
Shes just got her boobs done, if she is pregnant, it must be really early days? I doubt it tbh.
I was just thinking that too! I really don’t think she’d have had surgery while pregnant, so unless it’s very early days but I’d be wary of hinting to the world if it was me. Plus isn’t the place she’s moved into with the new boyf a downstairs flat? Because initially her bedroom stories showed the street and people walking past. So surely if they knew having a baby was just around the corner they’d have got somewhere different? It must surely only be a 1 bedroom if it’s just the downstairs?

Reactions: 2
I'm sure this is her BF at around 7.33 mins. I think it's @joshhgosling on insta.

I'm sure this is her BF at around 7.33 mins. I think it's @joshhgosling on insta.

Not Josh, no tattoos on her bf!

Last edited:
Could it be her new partner has a child from a previous relationship? Not that I'm that concerned by her romantic life, just the way she worded it makes me think it's something like that?

Reactions: 10
Does she get a free 10 minutes every time she mentions the sunbed place, or? Why promote that tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she actually work just now? I feel like all she does is spend the day at the gym, going for a sunbed, posing/taking selfies loving herself sick and shopping 😂

Reactions: 5
She must still work surely? Maybe her hours are a little more flexible now. She travelled a lot to meet young people, court, etc so now it’s likely mostly or totally remote, that probably saves a lot of time as she only needs to be at her laptop. I doubt she’d have moved in with her new partner and got a boob job if she was unemployed.

Reactions: 3
She must still work surely? Maybe her hours are a little more flexible now. She travelled a lot to meet young people, court, etc so now it’s likely mostly or totally remote, that probably saves a lot of time as she only needs to be at her laptop. I doubt she’d have moved in with her new partner and got a boob job if she was unemployed.
Sounds awful but you don’t know how much money her dad left her

Maybe used that?

Reactions: 6
Sounds awful but you don’t know how much money her dad left her

Maybe used that?
I did wonder that too. He has a wife and two young boys. If he had life insurance, that would pay the mortgage to secure the home for his wife and children and unless he had any additional policies that he had paid out for or through work schemes, there may have been money paid out from that.

It’s impossible for us to know and I’d like to think if Hannah had received money from her dad that she’d choose to spend it wisely. Perhaps she did get a lump sum and part of that was the boob job. She hasn’t really mentioned her job much since he died, I believe she had 6 months off as I think she mentioned around December going back. It may be she only does part time now and as she seemed to have a great job, she may get paid really well for part time hours. I’m surprised the work question hasn’t appeared on her q&a’s but maybe she’s choosing not to answer them.

Reactions: 5
She has mentioned meeting etc. If will all be done on Microsoft teams. Everything is remote work for these situations at the moment it’s actually really poor as the support isn’t there for people anymore

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.