Hannahtracks #3 Lockdown breakers come and go but one thing remains is her camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way that working in probation at her level she would get enough money from part-time hours to live off (you can see the pay scales for that online). I reckon she's probably on sick.
what level is she then what qualifications she got shes only a YOT worker i thought

Reactions: 3
Not a lesbian she is definitely dating a guy.... he paid for her boobs...... that's what I have been told anyway
Surely that’s one sure fire way of being bought isn’t it…. Buying a lass a drink is one thing but a boob job?? He will always have that over her!

Reactions: 6
He also doesn't have kids but wants them ... always has done .... maybe she thinks if she has one for him she will keep him??
If any of that is true he would have been better off waiting until after she had a kid for him before buying the new boobs 😂

(Not as a bribe! Just that after kids sometimes things sag)

Reactions: 5
New bf and pregnancy announcement soon? I hate pregnancy speculation, as I get it all the time, but she's been dropping some big hints!
My guess is she will announce a baby with the new bf in the picture so it's a double whammy announcement! Fair play if that's how she wants to do it but it feels strange to me all this secrecy and "all will be revealed soon". Love how happy she seems now though.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Isn’t it a bit weird to have a baby in the middle of her training? She said in another post that she hopes to be ready to compete by 2022 - I guess she could squeeze a baby in before that but would be a huge set back!

Reactions: 7
Shes just had her boobs done. If shes pregnant it will be weeks not even months pregnant.

No surgeon would do cosmetic surgery on a pregnant person.

Also if you knew you were going to get pregnant youd not get them done so soon imo. Pregnancy can really alter your breasts, natural or not.

Reactions: 8
I agree, defo a body builder and just a local guy. I've no clue.

I don't think she's preg atm, I think they're trying/talking about it. So I think it'll all come out at once in maybe a few months so she has that time off social media and "out of the public eye" first.

I understand why Hannah then gets upset about the gyms being closed, but if someone can’t live with it the gym in her life, there are far deeper issues to worry ahout.
This is the news article about it

I always thought it was just a car accident, I’m shocked that it was suicide 😧

… I also ran to this thread to see if you guys were talking about the new man! I did wonder if it was Georgie 😂 but I do think it’s a man now, I also thought she was pregnant due to that reply to her q&a’s

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Ok.. one story about her bf and people asking questions was quite cute. 5 a day is a bit much love

Reactions: 10
Definitely a man, she posted a story stating where she got the clothes that she was wearing and put ‘the smile - him’
Hannah has a degree
We wouldn’t know peoples real working hours on Instagram as half the time they don’t put them up in real time, especially to show off branded items, 50% offs and whatever. They will post certain things in high traffic viewing.

Reactions: 4
They haven't been together long and she genuinely looks like she's just enjoying being happy with him in their own little bubble. Plenty people don't put up pics together and soppy posts, usually the happier in real life the less its online. My husband rarely features on mine.
I think the same about babies... she's only just changed her mind plus had the surgery so doubt it will be soon.
Whoever he is, seems to have had a positive effect on her which is great to see online 😊

Reactions: 15
It’s lovely to see her so genuinely happy. I don’t get why people seem so keen to know who he boyfriend is though. Not on here I mean but in the questions she’s posting on Instagram. It is nice to see her so happy though. I’m glad she’s found someone who is clearly on her wavelength.

It’s lovely to see her so genuinely happy. I don’t get why people seem so keen to know who he boyfriend is though. Not on here I mean but in the questions she’s posting on Instagram. It is nice to see her so happy though. I’m glad she’s found someone who is clearly on her wavelength.
It doesn’t help that she’s hyping it up either, the whole “all will be revealed soon” like a celebrity or something 🥱

It doesn’t help that she’s hyping it up either, the whole “all will be revealed soon” like a celebrity or something 🥱
I was going to say, she isn’t exactly helping by answering every question about her new partner and being all secretive. I’m pretty sure we get the message you’re not ready to share him yet 🙄

Reactions: 9
Honestly, I'm already sick of the 'Sooooo glad to see you are happy!' posts accompanied by staged laughing photo AND the mystery boyfriend posts. She's still boring AF. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah totally agree. Seems really odd. It’s totally fine to not post your relationship online, there’s no rule to say you have to! I don’t get the hype and I am am totally unbothered with it all 😂😆 Happy to see her happy though!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.