Hannahtracks #3 Lockdown breakers come and go but one thing remains is her camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is grabbing her arse cheeks to make them stick out 😂 oh u have made my day u utter looser to have a life where u feel u have to do that is very sad

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys, sorry if this has been discussed already - but can l ask how her dad passed away? I followed Hannah years ago and then unfollowed due to sheer annoyance!! Recently found her again and just wondered what happened to her dad. Tbf to him, whenever he was on her stories, he always seemed really lovely!

Reactions: 3
Not a lesbian she is definitely dating a guy.... he paid for her boobs...... that's what I have been told anyway

• Wow
Reactions: 11
He also doesn't have kids but wants them ... always has done .... maybe she thinks if she has one for him she will keep him??

Guys, sorry if this has been discussed already - but can l ask how her dad passed away? I followed Hannah years ago and then unfollowed due to sheer annoyance!! Recently found her again and just wondered what happened to her dad. Tbf to him, whenever he was on her stories, he always seemed really lovely!
he was in a car accident last year

Reactions: 4
What does she mean by the #mysterymanaintnomoreamysteryanymore
I think because those random girls follow her on Instagram and got their pic taken with her and Hannah’s man was maybe with her so they saw him.

Reactions: 7
I did wonder that too. He has a wife and two young boys. If he had life insurance, that would pay the mortgage to secure the home for his wife and children and unless he had any additional policies that he had paid out for or through work schemes, there may have been money paid out from that.

It’s impossible for us to know and I’d like to think if Hannah had received money from her dad that she’d choose to spend it wisely. Perhaps she did get a lump sum and part of that was the boob job. She hasn’t really mentioned her job much since he died, I believe she had 6 months off as I think she mentioned around December going back. It may be she only does part time now and as she seemed to have a great job, she may get paid really well for part time hours. I’m surprised the work question hasn’t appeared on her q&a’s but maybe she’s choosing not to answer them.
There is no way that working in probation at her level she would get enough money from part-time hours to live off (you can see the pay scales for that online). I reckon she's probably on sick.

Omg! I didn’t realise, that is awful! Just shows you never know what is really going on inside someone’s head….
So sad and not a nice way to go either. thats why Hannah was so against gyms being closed, her dad was struggling not being able to stick to his routine and lifestyle And it affected his mental health terribly :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So sad and not a nice way to go either. thats why Hannah was so against gyms being closed, her dad was struggling not being able to stick to his routine and lifestyle And it affected his mental health terribly :cry:
I understand why Hannah then gets upset about the gyms being closed, but if someone can’t live with it the gym in her life, there are far deeper issues to worry ahout.

Reactions: 9
I understand why Hannah then gets upset about the gyms being closed, but if someone can’t live with it the gym in her life, there are far deeper issues to worry ahout.
They even had a home gym in the garage and weight equipment so it wasn’t like there was no opportunity to work out unlike people who don’t have the equipment, can’t afford stuff at home or don’t have the space/garage/garden they’d need to work out during lockdown.

I’m in complete agreement, he was obviously using the gym to mask whatever that was.

Yes l agree - some people didn’t even have a garden to sit in during the lockdowns which would’ve done my head in but surely there was a bigger issue here that was the real cause… or triggered his actions. X

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.