Hannah_tracks - weight loss transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I am going to have to unfollow now flaunting her unhealthy starvation diet in all the new Size 8/10 clothes.

Reactions: 9
The thing I don't understand when people suddenly lose a lot of weight due to not eating though stress, is when they buy loads of clothes in the smaller sizes. Are they planning to keep on not eating then? Because surely once they go back to eating normally again their weight will go up and the clothes won't fit. :unsure:

Reactions: 11
She looks great! I hope she is taking care of her mental health though, as she acknowledges herself that she has eating disorder history and it's a slippery slope, particularly if you're under other stresses.

im sorry but what she done to her lips
I think it’s partly the lip fillers, and then partly the stupid face she pulls when posing, like we can’t see her sucking the inside of her cheeks down inside her throat in an attempt to find her cheekbones..

Reactions: 4
Anyone think it's abit off that she is selling off a tonne of her my protein clothing that she got for free?

I actually really like her but recently feel she's really fallen off the rails.

I know a lot of people on Tattle love her but I can't seem to buy into her at all.

Selling the my protein clothes she got gifted is just vile in my opinion. Standard Instagram influencer taking advantage of people when they're vulnerable...january, the ultimate time for wasting money on gym clothes, diet shakes etc etc. She spouts tit like she buys the my protein stuff herself too but we're not stupid, it's gifted.

I could go on but I think making money of gifted stuff is tacky enough for one day.

Reactions: 8
Can someone tell her that as much as she tries hard to dislocate her leg with all the bendy posing, it is indeed still very much part of her body. Can't deal with the constant 'I'm amazing I worked damn hard.. I cried at size 8' 🙄 anymore.

She thinks she's famous or something. Why on earth does she need a blue tick if she's keeping it real? I don't like her anymore. She Likes to rake in the sales yet gets crappy if anyone says anything. Go stare at yourself in the mirror or something Hannah😴 😴

Okay, her ‘7 month comparison’ story has p*ssed me right off. So what I need to do then is break up with my long term boyfriend, wait until my ‘baby’(cat) dies and I don’t eat for a month to get a good before and after picture? I really liked her but she’s being really really dishonest.

Reactions: 12
Yeah the 7th month comparison is utter tit, typical influencer, she didn't work for that she had a bit of a heartbreak diet.

As for her latest grid post, christ the night. Maybe don't post 100s of attention seeking stories etc then you're loyal band of asslickers won't msg you. Maybe she needs to remember the people she's giving her self righteous telling of to are the ones paying for her lifestyle with her crappy my protein swipe ups. Eugh I'm triggered.

As for the blue tick and the "oh ha ha I just applied for the banter to see if I would get it lol I'm so normal" duck off. You applied to get the option to add your bleeping swipe ups and ads and to look "insta famous".

Monday has hit me hard I'm in a bad ranty mood lol

Oh ffs she's deleted the grid post already I shouldve screenshotted. For anyone who didn't see it was a picture of her crying on her birthday and an attention seeking caption.

Reactions: 7
Who takes a photo of them self crying? That’s something an emo 13 year old does

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah the 7th month comparison is utter tit, typical influencer, she didn't work for that she had a bit of a heartbreak diet.

As for her latest grid post, christ the night. Maybe don't post 100s of attention seeking stories etc then you're loyal band of asslickers won't msg you. Maybe she needs to remember the people she's giving her self righteous telling of to are the ones paying for her lifestyle with her crappy my protein swipe ups. Eugh I'm triggered.

As for the blue tick and the "oh ha ha I just applied for the banter to see if I would get it lol I'm so normal" duck off. You applied to get the option to add your bleeping swipe ups and ads and to look "insta famous".

Monday has hit me hard I'm in a bad ranty mood lol

Oh ffs she's deleted the grid post already I shouldve screenshotted. For anyone who didn't see it was a picture of her crying on her birthday and an attention seeking caption.
Arghhhhhh I thought I SS it! How attention seeking was that!!!! I’ve never understood these crying pictures.
Oh hold on I’m crying let’s take a picture. Oh no that’s too ugly let’s take another. Oh no the mascara has tan like I want it too let’s make it more SAD. Wtf 😫

Reactions: 1
Arghhhhhh I thought I SS it! How attention seeking was that!!!! I’ve never understood these crying pictures.
Oh hold on I’m crying let’s take a picture. Oh no that’s too ugly let’s take another. Oh no the mascara has tan like I want it too let’s make it more SAD. Wtf 😫
someone's got to have screen grabbed?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.