Hannah_tracks - weight loss transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same as her insta. I did too especially when she could only do her tanning when he wasn’t around and she looked forward to when he went out. Sounded a bit controlling..

Is she actually eating?! Shes lost so much weight and looks tiny in that last instagram story

Reactions: 3
She posted 4 days ago on their home account about a new bathroom, so maybe they’re having a tough time instead of split.

I love Hannah and am excited to see she's getting back to her stories a bit more. I find her super relatable and motivating. She does seem to have lost quite a bit of weight due to what ever it is she is going through at the moment (other than losing wesley). I just hope she's keeping herself healthy. From her Christmas posts, she has a lovely family around her. Looking forward to seeing her get back to her previous happy, positive self ❤

I can’t wait for the gifted gym wear stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She lost a stone in a month! Obviously due to stress etc that is not 'working your ass off' to achieve a healthy weight loss. She looked good at 10 stone, now she looks gaunt and miserable.

I'm sick of her stories where she's dressed in knee high boots and leather mini skirts posing like an idiot. She looks awful!

Reactions: 11
She’s glorifying stress weight loss / eating disorder. But when it all goes back on she’ll hark on about how unhappy she was in size 8 jeans and how 11 stone is her happy weight. 🥴😂

Reactions: 16
It was lovely to see her back posting now it’s just an eye roll every time a story goes up. It’s either about her cat or how she’s super skinny now. She obviously didn’t go to the gym for like two months and just didn’t eat much at all. Surprising she’s parading it around when she’s lost it in a dangerous way??

Reactions: 10
Have you ever thought maybe some of you contributed to the fact she’s lost more weight? Commenting on her thighs and weight when 2 me she looked fab. Maybe this site is what gave her a massive complex as we all know she does look.
No.

• Haha
There has been no weight shaming. Somebody mentioned lipodemia but they were soon told otherwise by fellow thicc witches on this thread (me 👋🏼). She is unhealthy weight loss glorifying. She’s lost more than she has in the past 2 months than she has the past 2 years. I’m not having it’s all down Wesley passing, he practically lived outside and in the shed since her new fury edition. She doesn’t have to read this page if she doesn’t want to, she chooses to read here - not my problem, nobody is in her inbox calling her a fat witch so put your handbag down.

I said about lipodemia and it was a genuine question i asked if she had it x dude im a size 18 so i would not fat shame!

Reactions: 2
I’ve followed Hannah for a long time and have always really respected how hard she worked and how dedicated she was to the gym. I found it really inspirational to see someone who works quite a mentally challenging job dedicating time to the gym and I also thought her figure was realistic and attainable. The dramatic weight loss has thrown me a bit and although logically I know it’s from her going through a hard time and likely starving herself, there is a bit of me that feels like tit and is finding it a bit triggering. I think particularly because she hasn’t been open and honest about it. This is my issue I suppose but I think I’ll have to unfollow.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.