Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hipbones

Thread title suggestion: Oats videos focus on her abs, nips and camel toe; what else do you expect from such an ego? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Ginsta

I think she’s amazing, such a positive role model with food and our environment. Uses subtitles for people hard of hearing & hardly ever does ads.

Reactions: 23

Stress Ball

Hannah the "worst that can happen" is that you get coronavirus and die. It's actually quite a high possibility. This is why we are on lockdown. Restricted to only going outside for food, health reasons etc. We have been advised to shop as little as possible to help the risk to ourselves and others. So you calling into your local every day for a dr pepper actually is disgusting. Almost as disgusting as your nipples and camel toe. Please have a word with yourself. The country is begging you.

Reactions: 23

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I really like her, does minimal ads, replies to DMs, is genuine and has documentated her struggles when she isn’t going to the gym, or eating well. Has lost her weight the correct way. I’ve followed her for a long time. Why not be proud of your achievements when you’ve worked hard.

Reactions: 21

Parttimegossip

Hi Hannah 👋🏻

I think comparing someone going to ONE shop to buy supplies to do home improvements/their garden for mental health is different to going to a shop daily for a drink that you can buy a multipack of as part of your weekly shop.

I appreciate she has had her own mental health concerns, however she can still have her Dr Pepper and still have a daily routine without going into a shop with no protection with her. We need to learn to adapt, not defy.

Reactions: 21

hhhhhh

She's posted a video about an 11k run and stopping off in 3 shops along the way for diet Dr Pepper.. I don't think she quite understands/thinks she is above the government guidelines. Neither of those are necessary or essential 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19

Claudius43

As much as I don’t like the fact she’s claiming this dramatic weight loss to be all hard work and not the breakup/grief diet, I don’t think we should be picking out parts of her body and saying her mate looks better. Hannah looks good, albeit very skinny and not the image of health but she doesn’t look bad. You talk about her having a problem and a previous ED but that kind of behaviour isn’t going to help her. I’m not raving about her as I think she’s so far up her own arse, but give her some slack.

yes I know she’s putting her body out there and we can rip her for her £1 primark underwear and the stupid poses but some things need reined in a little bit

Reactions: 19

Funtimes123

I would be bloody proud of my dad if he trained and looked like that at his age. It was her dad which pulled Hannah up from her eating disorder and got her back on track (pardon the pun) - a fantastic relationship and she can call him daddy or papa or whatever she wants.

Reactions: 18

BananaRama

Chatty Member
79A43E6F-8599-4B45-9093-022C04F53D02.jpeg

why the fuck at THAT angle?! Like it genuinely made me uncomfortable. She filmed her friend to the side. But the actual arsehole itself?!
H O L Y F U C K B A L L S

• Haha

Jsssc-B

"I'm not going to post my meals on this plan because I paid for it"

2 days later: *posts meals including step by step guide for breakfast*

• Haha

Lolaloves

I like her! Although she has quite a large following she doesn’t do loads of ads & doesn’t seem desperate to be ‘insta famous’ like most on there!