Hannah_tracks - weight loss transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not a different bedroom, she stills in her house and the renovation account is still live from what I can see.

I. Hope she does say what's happened as alot of her followers are concerned for her.
It’s not the same bed, carpet, or colour on the walls and they have only just done it up so I guessing it’s her dads?
I doubt she will say soon tbh if she is going through a tough time she will like the attention which I could totally understand if she has broken up with her bloke. Just hope she gets happy again as she looks miserable.

She does have 2 main bedrooms, one that has the ceiling stars and a bed the same colour which I suspect is the recent one and the other that she takes all her selfies in.

Whatever has happened I hope she's OK though.

Reactions: 1
I did like Hannah - one of my favourite accounts!
However, she conveniently came back on Black Friday with her deals.
She’s obviously going through something, which has in turn made her lose a lot of weight. She even said she’s managing to eat more than rice crackers in one of her earlier stories when she came back to the ‘gram. Now she is taking a lot of selfies in angles that make her look skeletal and gaunt and accepting all the attention from followers that comment on how ‘🔥’ she looks. Hmm, that doesn’t set a good message to followers that have suffered disordered eating like she historically has said she suffered.
Also, I never had her down as an attention seeker. Always thought she was quite down to earth and ‘real’ but all this cryptic tit proves otherwise. Either state what’s up or carry on as normal rather than passively begging for sympathy.

I will say, she has nothing wrong with her thighs. It’s called having thick thighs. I have the exact same, the top of my thighs are a size bigger than the rest of me. I used to be insecure about mine as they do look different and are hard to dress. But, at the end of the day, people squat and deadlift for days to get thighs and ass like these. So......

Reactions: 11
I don’t think her and her boyfriend have broken up, I thought it seemed like she’d miscarried?
I’ve probably totally misread it but that’s how it came across to me.

I don’t think her and her boyfriend have broken up, I thought it seemed like she’d miscarried?
I’ve probably totally misread it but that’s how it came across to me.
Hannah has always been vocal about not wanting children so I'm not sure she'd allow herself the risk of pregnancy

Reactions: 5
Someone has written a comment under one of her pics about recently loosing their dog. Almost sounds like they are sympathising with her because maybe she’s lost her dog too? Did she even have a dog?

*edited to say I’ve just looked further and she lost her cat. Perhaps it’s hit her hard and she’s struggling with that x

The cryptic posts are getting annoying now. Fair enough if you don’t want to over share on Instagram but then stop referencing the drama in your posts!

Reactions: 7
She lost her cat Wes which was basically in her own words was the kid that they don't have (their choice) and its hit her pretty hard. She did a story about it just after and you could see how emotional she was about it all, she also has an insta for both cats where she still kept in contact. Losing any animal is hard and it's obviously taken its toll on her. I'm sure she will come back though. I thought she looked lovely at her party but you can see the clear weight loss

Reactions: 2
I don’t think all these cryptic messages are referring to the cat, I think it’s all to do with her other half

I don’t think all these cryptic messages are referring to the cat, I think it’s all to do with her other half
Me too. Suddenly reconnecting with old friends, lots of cryptic messages about finding herself again, the new bedroom background and no mention of him for a while.

Reactions: 5
All for engagement.
I really don’t think it is with Hannah... she’s seem pretty genuine and also she’s loosing followers by not posting for so long so it doesn’t really make sense for her to be doing it for engagement

I find it hard to believe that today's post about 'those who are unworthy of your love' is about her cat, to be quite honest. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They have split up. Her Twitter makes it very obvious, plus she used to have the “in a relationship with..” public on Fb up to a couple weeks ago. So clearly it’s over. Poor Hannah

• Sad
Reactions: 1
They have split up. Her Twitter makes it very obvious, plus she used to have the “in a relationship with..” public on Fb up to a couple weeks ago. So clearly it’s over. Poor Hannah
What’s her Twitter? I did have questions over the relationship when she talked before about having lip fillers and how he didn’t like them and they had a row over it and she said she doesn’t care she will do it anyway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.