Hannah_tracks - weight loss transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soz guys I'm not Hannah. Just so confused as to why you spend your time getting pissy about someone's Instagram?

Well that's even worse then.. you're actually searching for her account so you can slate her. Double bleep.
And you’re a triple bleep for taking your time to make an account on tattle only to post 3 posts...
2 licking your own arse HANNAH 🤣🤣

I mean at least make it a bit more believable if you’re going “under cover”. Honestly what did you expect posting such a dick heady post and then deleting it 🙈

who take pictures of them selves crying!!!!
it’s worse than the whole tagging yourself in hospital and doing the whole “PM me hun”

I love Hannah and am excited to see she's getting back to her stories a bit more. I find her super relatable and motivating. She does seem to have lost quite a bit of weight due to what ever it is she is going through at the moment (other than losing wesley). I just hope she's keeping herself healthy. From her Christmas posts, she has a lovely family around her. Looking forward to seeing her get back to her previous happy, positive self ❤
🍑 👅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to so like Hannah! I can’t believe the quick turn around? Imagine selling your GIFTED gym gear that you get from a company you are affiliated with (earn £ per swipe up)?! She’s also sold alllllll of her ‘big’ clothes 2 minutes after losing weight through the heartbreak diet. Good grief. Enjoy that size 8 while she lasts.

Reactions: 7
Just to let you all know.. you dont have to follow her.. bunch of cunts
What kind of a bleep makes an account to tell someone else that they're a bleep? Do you like the word bleep? News flash hun (bleep) we can comment on whatever we like. Don't act like you're some kind of saint (bleep)

Be sure to swipe up Hannah's tit box and fund her next lot of camel flashers....bleep 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Def not 🤷‍♀️

Jesus.. it's not Hannah! The reason I only have 3 posts is because I only set this account up a couple of months ago and haven't found the need to post.

You know what.. I've just written a long post but I can tell there's no point in posting it because at the end of the day, cunts will always be cunts.

Carry on making yourselves feel good by talking tit about someone else.. 🖕
That makes no sense. Why would you set up an account on tattle just incase you want to join in bitching one day? You can read here without joining, there’s no need to join months before you feel the need to post.
You should sign up to quite a few things in that case, just incase you might one day feel the need to use something.
You’re either someone that wants to be a ‘bleep’ too or you set it up purely to defend someone/yourself and so you can see photos etc. Just own whatever reason you’re here, it’s no biggie 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s ok to defend someone, it’s your opinion. You obviously are or know Hannah because a stranger doesn’t go to the lengths of writing a ‘long post’ to defend someone, be so emotionally invested in the opinion of how hurtful others are being and get so defensive. Take care and stop punishing yourself by looking here.

Reactions: 5
Just to let you all know.. you dont have to follow her.. bunch of cunts
You know what.. I've just written a long post but I can tell there's no point in posting it because at the end of the day, cunts will always be cunts.

Carry on making yourselves feel good by talking tit about someone else.. 🖕
So do you really think she is giving off a positive message posting a heartbreak diet weight loss post as 7 months of hard work, training and progression. No she is doing it for the ad’s and also why she has made no reference to it for her loyal followers.

Reactions: 6
Yeah the 7th month comparison is utter tit, typical influencer, she didn't work for that she had a bit of a heartbreak diet.

As for her latest grid post, christ the night. Maybe don't post 100s of attention seeking stories etc then you're loyal band of asslickers won't msg you. Maybe she needs to remember the people she's giving her self righteous telling of to are the ones paying for her lifestyle with her crappy my protein swipe ups. Eugh I'm triggered.

As for the blue tick and the "oh ha ha I just applied for the banter to see if I would get it lol I'm so normal" duck off. You applied to get the option to add your bleeping swipe ups and ads and to look "insta famous".

Monday has hit me hard I'm in a bad ranty mood lol

Oh ffs she's deleted the grid post already I shouldve screenshotted. For anyone who didn't see it was a picture of her crying on her birthday and an attention seeking caption.
Fuming that I missed this! Someone must have a screenshot??

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Fuming that I missed this! Someone must have a screenshot??
Me too! Hoping someone got the screenshot! Can’t believe she’s trying to pass of a breakup and starving herself and a transformation! It’s so obvious she’s obsessed with herself.. so strange because she used to be ok

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know why she can’t have children or has she just chosen not too? Just saw her post about the dead cat

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.