Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many people she is planning on seeing during the 4 week lockdown?

Reactions: 10
Why are people moaning about the gym being closed and mental health suffering? Sweet Jesus exercise is free. The people that are obsessed with fitness like Hannah is, are people who have obsessive personalities and need something to cling onto in their lives. Spending hours in a gym is not healthy whatever way you look at it.
They're not arsed about the exercise it's about meeting each other aand taking endless selfies

Reactions: 14
Three of them in a room recording a podcast 😂 outstanding I’m deffo going to ping some questions in

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Three of them in a room recording a podcast 😂 outstanding I’m deffo going to ping some questions in
Also Hannah has posted many many video stories on insta of her with different family members. They're all dicks.

Reactions: 8
Funny how she’s been called out on here and now radio silence. Clearly must be doing something she mustn’t want people to be seeing!

Reactions: 5
I blocked her, she’s such a narcissistic knob head. And Georgie is just revolting. Her personality is VILE.

Reactions: 6
Hannah posted about changing as a person. I fully get that after a break up and now a death, it will change you, but she seems to have lost herself and not in a good way either 😞 as for her “friends”. They really are vile aren’t they

Reactions: 11
She’s probably having a bleeping house party with becca bullshit, her kids, Georgie and her big gay friend in their shipping container throwing their dumbbells out of their prams because they couldn’t squeeze out another awful rep even with tit form

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hannah posted about changing as a person. I fully get that after a break up and now a death, it will change you, but she seems to have lost herself and not in a good way either 😞 as for her “friends”. They really are vile aren’t they
Yeah I used to love following H back when she was doing the 10K training and was more normal, before she stuck her own head up her arse and was “given” (cough-askedfor-cough) her blue tick. Now she hangs out with old Roid-Rage and is a bit of a bell end. Duck off with your ticked boxes and live a little 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s probably having a bleeping house party with becca bullshit, her kids, Georgie and her big gay friend in their shipping container throwing their dumbbells out of their prams because they couldn’t squeeze out another awful rep even with tit form
This is brilliant, really made me chuckle.
They seem like silly girls playing in big boy gyms, walking round like they own the place from what Iv seen. So off putting especially her mate who looks like a bloke with the body on her...gross

Reactions: 6
I commented on her ask questions post the other day asking is she going to stick to lockdown rules this time round. Safe to say she hit back instantly and we had a few words and then blocked me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I commented on her ask questions post the other day asking is she going to stick to lockdown rules this time round. Safe to say she hit back instantly and we had a few words and then blocked me
Did you get a screen shot I wanna seeeee

Reactions: 2
She’s such a twit. Clearly knows she’s in the wrong and can’t handle being called out 😠

Reactions: 2
She's a snotty witch. I feel sorry for her with what happened with her dad, but she wasn't a nice person before that. Very rude and totally up her own wide, flat arse.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.