Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sailorcherries

VIP Member
Probably cos she's lost a decent amount of followers and she must have obligations to her sponsors.
Or she's finally managed to move on to the next stage of grieving for her father who died in horrific circumstances and she wants to regain some sense of "normal"?

I don't particularly like her but I thought it was quite a touching first post back and, given how close she was to her dad, showed a strength. It won't have been easy going back to a place that was special to her and her dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Lovethegossxoxo

Do you know what, I’m kind of glad she broke lockdown to see her dad as at least she got to spend his last days with him. Imagine he died without her seeing him throughout lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Hill1994

Hannah_Tracks #3: Lockdown breakers come and go but one thing remains is her camel toe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Bugdem

I’ve finally had to unfollow her. I’ve followed her for years and really liked who she used to be and her content. I liked the pamper Thursdays. It actually encouraged me to do some self care or treat myself (in a good way) to a bath or to put a bit of tan on and see it as a treat rather than a chore.
I also liked that she had a normal job and still fitted her training in. I have a full on 8-whenever I finish after 6 type job and I found it inspirational to see someone with a job in a similar field making the time for the gym and it encouraged me to do the same.
But I don’t even recognise who this girl is. She’s so arrogant and up her own arse. “My growth game is mad strong” wtf does that even mean? Come on Hannah, grow up. You’re 30 years old, stop acting like you’re 21.

Reactions: 33
From what she shows on Instagram, she does come across as awful and insufferable, I’ve had to unfollow myself as I couldn’t handle it anymore but this is just nasty. You’re blaming her for being cheated on. No matter how much you can’t stand the person you’re with, just leave.
Don’t cheat, don’t break down their confidence, just tell them it’s not for you and be on your way.
There is never any excuse for cheating.
I second this. I'm pretty fucking disgusted at the two comments above saying they don't blame her boyfriend for cheating. It doesn't matter how bad someone gets, there is NEVER any excuse for cheating and the damage that does. Hannah may be a twat, but she still has feelings and to me I think it's obvious her confidence has taken a rather dramatic nose dive due to it, it her behaviour with the revealing clothes and obsession with thinness is anything to go by.

I'm not Hannah's biggest fan (obviously 🙄) but I remember when people were moaning on this thread about why she couldn't be honest about the break up instead of hiding it, and now I can't help but wonder if it wasn't because of shitty comments like these two posters felt entitled to make...

Reactions: 32

AshG

I wouldn't be surprised if her boyfriend cheated because of how she is. Probably saw it as an only escape.
From what she shows on Instagram, she does come across as awful and insufferable, I’ve had to unfollow myself as I couldn’t handle it anymore but this is just nasty. You’re blaming her for being cheated on. No matter how much you can’t stand the person you’re with, just leave.
Don’t cheat, don’t break down their confidence, just tell them it’s not for you and be on your way.
There is never any excuse for cheating.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Hipbones

Just noticed it’s thread suggestion time!

Hannah_Tracks #3: The law breaking tales of Pancake Bum & her skanky chums

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

guccigang

D49AEC2F-C7B7-4252-9DED-7F1EC5741446.png

They’ve gone to WALES just to go to the gym. This is ridiculous now. I used to really like Hannah. I spoke to her a lot on Instagram and sent some condolences when her dad sadly died but he would be spinning...she is doing everything he despaired about. She’s a mess.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Peachytripe

In those skirts?! Real professional. Just does it to get a rise out the boys. There are names for people like her.
Created an account just to respond to this.
Are you for real? Thats like suggesting, women who are sexually assaulted or raped deserved it because of the way they are dressed. Could have worded this SO much better!

Reactions: 28

Esme

VIP Member
I’ve messaged my protein to ask if they feel she is a good representation of their company and whether they agree to her breaking the law regarding lockdown. They have asked for screenshots 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I really don’t have an issue with her going back to eating meat, it’s her choice and no ones business but hers. But what I do have an issue with is when she was vegan, she was acting a bit morally superior, and now she clearly doesn’t feel that way. As I said, I have no issue with her diet choices, but don’t hide it! She just skimmed over the issue and I feel like she probably gained quite a lot of her current following when she was vegan so she owes them a bit of an explanation at least.

sailorcherries

VIP Member
She can get fucked. Lonely? Mental health suffering? Get fucked.

My husband moved out at the start of lockdown. My marriage is probably over. I am alone as a single adult with two children, one pre-teen and one toddler, all day every day.
I can't enjoy those big walks she goes on because my toddler can't go that far. They are also toilet training and the risk of a public wee is there.
I can't go to the shops. I am not taking my kids there. My parents drop some food off to keep us stocked up. I can't get a delivery slot as I'm not vulnerable.
I am still trying to work from home, run a home and keep the kids entertained all day.
My pre-teen hasn't seen their father since the start of March.

We aren't flouting the rules. We aren't breaking the lockdown. We are doing what we do and moving on. We have good days and bad days.
We aren't playing the mental health card. People I know in much worse situations aren't breaking the rules because of mental health.

She is a hypocrite, a narcissist, a liar. I really hope everything she has done this lockdown comes back to bite her in the ass.

• Sad
  • Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
What’s with the lame videos of them downing “pre-workout” - seriously it’s like when you’re 13 and have your first Bacardi breezer. They really have no personalities except the gym do they...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm so disappointed in Hannah. Honestly, she was literally my favourite person to follow on Instagram at one point and now since she's 'thin' she's turned into such a self righteous bellend. Be careful who you shit on, on your way up to the top Hannah hun.

Reactions: 24

Bugdem

And then looks down her nose at other people who would rather take their kids on holiday or buy a house than pay for a coach, gym membership and a tummy tuck. She's an absolute arse.
This is the most toxic part of the way these girls live. It impacts on everyone around them. There is a huge difference between going to the 3-4 times a week for health and well-being and compulsively going 5x a week, feeling angry/depressed if you can’t go, compulsively walking 15k steps a day and trying to pretend prioritising a plastic surgery over something for your kids is normal or desirable.

All of these girls have disordered eating and exercising habits and they are kidding themselves if they think otherwise. Yeah, Rebecca and Hannah might not be overweight anymore, but they’re still obsessed with their bodies, what they eat and how they look.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

MamaD

VIP Member
I’m not a big fan of hers but she must of gone through hell when her dad died. It was nice to see her post a happy photo with reference to her Dad. You could always tell they had a fantastic relationship.

Reactions: 22

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
My partner complained to my protein about her and they are looking into it.
I didn’t know he had done it till just now but he said she has proper fucked him off now. He lost his dad suddenly as well but said it doesn’t give him the excuse to be a law breaking cunt 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21