Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work in the same field as Hannah and we’re still running as normal so she won’t be furloughed. I’d guess she’s on long term sick leave.

Reactions: 8
I work in the same field as Hannah and we’re still running as normal so she won’t be furloughed. I’d guess she’s on long term sick leave.
If she’s on long term sick I would imagine her employers not being happy that she’s able to do podcasts but not go to work.

Reactions: 9
If she’s on long term sick I would imagine her employers not being happy that she’s able to do podcasts but not go to work.
I imagine if she’s off sick then she shouldn’t he doing anything ‘paid’. Her employers could be monitoring her instagram. It won’t take much for companies to let people go now. If I was her, I’d make her account private or be careful with what she posts.

Reactions: 9
Any sympathy that I had for Hannah has well and truly gone. Yes, it's very unfortunate to lose a parent but what she is doing is potentially making someone else lose a parent by ignoring lockdown and mixing with other households. I'm sure we are all suffering to a certain extent but we are all doing what's morally right rather than being selfish like her. She needs a reality check!

Reactions: 17
I can’t see how she would be furloughed working in the criminal justice system unless she’s on long term sick leave for bereavement?
Im
Not sure YOT are actually employed by the criminal justice system tbf??? She could be furlough cant see it being paid bereavement for this long but if she is still employed she is taking the right piss

Reactions: 2
Im
Not sure YOT are actually employed by the criminal justice system tbf??? She could be furlough cant see it being paid bereavement for this long but if she is still employed she is taking the right piss
Depends if her doctors have signed her off she wcan be still paid and off work

Reactions: 3
Im
Yot work with the cjs

I think YOT is an agency who are run by local councils but work alongside other criminal departments. Courts are back running now so I doubt she is furloughed

She hardly worked before her dads death, does she still have a job?
I thought she was working from home though, I’m absolutely sure she mentioned it! I’d be really very surprised if she was on sick leave, isn’t it around £100 a week so surely not enough for Hannah’s rent etc, unless her employer has her on a more generous sick pay? But then surely if she’s all over social media like she is, what if they saw? I’d certainly say if she’s able to be so social, work out constantly and now record this crappy podcast then she’s well enough to work 🤔

Reactions: 3
I thought she was working from home though, I’m absolutely sure she mentioned it! I’d be really very surprised if she was on sick leave, isn’t it around £100 a week so surely not enough for Hannah’s rent etc, unless her employer has her on a more generous sick pay? But then surely if she’s all over social media like she is, what if they saw? I’d certainly say if she’s able to be so social, work out constantly and now record this crappy podcast then she’s well enough to work 🤔
I work for a local authority and we get 6 months full pay.

Reactions: 4
She is totally using her dads death and her mental health as a card to do whatever the hell she likes and ignore the lockdown. It's pathetic and it's so unfair to people who are genuinely struggling but still following the rules.
And her Dad was the one at the beginning who told her off for not taking it seriously! And she was rolling her eyes like a teenager.

He’d be so disappointed in her blatant rule flouting now.

Absolute selfish hole!! She needs to grow up!

Reactions: 14
She said in Georgie's postcast with the three numpties that she is back at work (wfh) on a phased return with no face to face visits yet. Those girls as a collective are insufferable

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She said in Georgie's postcast with the three numpties that she is back at work (wfh) on a phased return with no face to face visits yet. Those girls as a collective are insufferable
Did they say much else worth noting in the podcast?

Reactions: 1
After 6 months it goes to half pay but she’d have a lot of holidays to take during that period.
That makes sense then, as her dad passed away end of May so she must be due back soon I imagine.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.